• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Tanev

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Dear Mariners,
Please keep in mind that you are playing the Astros.
I will forgive you for letting them hang 16 on you yesterday, but that should be an anomaly.
you really shouldn't be losing again.
kind regards,
the fans

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I read, the more I think Olynyk needs to enter the draft. The only reason for him to stay, really, is to win the national championship. And even if he does stay, I don;t think next year's team will be quite as good as this year's. Harris and Hart will be difficult to replace.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I read, the more I think Olynyk needs to enter the draft. The only reason for him to stay, really, is to win the national championship. And even if he does stay, I don;t think next year's team will be quite as good as this year's. Harris and Hart will be difficult to replace.

Yeah, besides Kentucky looks loaded for bear.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shock home opener is Friday night against Arizona. We're 3-0 to start the season. Erik Meyer is healthy and tearing it up. I will be back in my press box spot for the 4th season in a row, BTW.:)

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Mariners,
Please keep in mind that you are playing the Astros.
I will forgive you for letting them hang 16 on you yesterday, but that should be an anomaly.
you really shouldn't be losing again.
kind regards,
the fan

Fify

and they wanna add nba AND nhl to that market???

Last edited by a moderator:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the beer is good at safeco

BeerCatch.gif

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame because it's a beautiful ballpark (I was lucky enough to be in Seattle back in 2001 during that magical 116 win regular season) and attended several games.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about that Jays starting pitching? Josh Johnson can't even get out of the 2nd inning. Bring back Ricky Romero (lol)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally saw Les Miserables. What a brilliantly made film. The singing was great, the acting was great, the setting was great, everything seemed to fit and flow naturally even though everyone was singing. But man, what a heavy story.

Perhaps the coolest part for me was that they found a way to get Colm Wilkinson involved. Obviously, he could no longer play Valjean, but giving him a role in the film, in my opinion, was a great, classy move.

And the whole film was very well cast.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally saw Les Miserables. What a brilliantly made film. The singing was great, the acting was great, the setting was great, everything seemed to fit and flow naturally even though everyone was singing. But man, what a heavy story.

Perhaps the coolest part for me was that they found a way to get Colm Wilkinson involved. Obviously, he could no longer play Valjean, but giving him a role in the film, in my opinion, was a great, classy move.

And the whole film was very well cast.

that was a really nice touch for me. Im a big fan of the musical. this was so well done from top to bottom. I think Russel Crowe gets a bad rap for his performance of Javert, I thought he was solid. the only reason I think he got really bad reviews is because of how good Anne Hathaway and Hugh Jackman were and while Hugh Jackman was incredible Anne HAthaway was mind blowing amazing. That was a very well deserved oscar. What I love about this direction is that all the singing is LIVE it was done on camera not off in a sound booth afterwards... I find that amazing for how it was. I have a huge love for Samantha Barks who plays Éponine and have seen her perform live in London. She was just as amazing...

selena-barks%20(2).jpg

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It blows my mind how skinny she is. You look at her face and think "healthy weight, yeah, gorgeous"...then they show her waist...."HOW?"

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It blows my mind how skinny she is. You look at her face and think "healthy weight, yeah, gorgeous"...then they show her waist...."HOW?"

i cant stop looking at her sometimes lol crazy part is...... shes 23..... Born 1990

10682-british-actress-samantha-barks-swept-up-1000x0-1.jpg

samantha%20barks%20hot%207.jpg-large.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
life is not going well for John Furlong ... rip to his wife

CKNW ‏@CKNW now The wife of Vancouver Olympics boss John Furlong has been killed in a crash in Ireland. Deborah Sharp Furlong was 48 years old.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was a really nice touch for me. Im a big fan of the musical. this was so well done from top to bottom. I think Russel Crowe gets a bad rap for his performance of Javert, I thought he was solid. the only reason I think he got really bad reviews is because of how good Anne Hathaway and Hugh Jackman were and while Hugh Jackman was incredible Anne HAthaway was mind blowing amazing. That was a very well deserved oscar. What I love about this direction is that all the singing is LIVE it was done on camera not off in a sound booth afterwards... I find that amazing for how it was. I have a huge love for Samantha Barks who plays Éponine and have seen her perform live in London. She was just as amazing...

I liked Samantha Barks's voice the best of anyone in the film, I think. The whole time she sang, I was impressed. And I thought Russel Crowe filled his role brilliantly. I could never figure out how I felt about Javert, and I think that's how he should be played. And his voice, while not as brilliant as some of the others, suited the character, I thought.

I loved the dynamic of Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter, too. The Thenardiers were perfectly cast.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Samantha Barks's voice the best of anyone in the film, I think. The whole time she sang, I was impressed. And I thought Russel Crowe filled his role brilliantly. I could never figure out how I felt about Javert, and I think that's how he should be played. And his voice, while not as brilliant as some of the others, suited the character, I thought.

I loved the dynamic of Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter, too. The Thenardiers were perfectly cast.

Yes, yes, and yes. On My Own was just...ahhhh. So good. I do think from an acting perspective, Crowe was great. Javert is a very tough character to fill. He's caught between what is right in his head and what is right in his heart. He's cold, and the second he sees he may have been wrong his entire life, he kills himself. I do wish that his voice had been better because the suicide scene with a good voice is very moving...that said, this was a MOVIE version. If you want singing, you go to the show. I saw the show about 5 years back in Pittsburgh, and it was great, loved it, but man with THIS plot, it's easy to get lost in the characters, especially since it's an Opera. The Thenardiers were the perfect comedic relief. Also, I just now (thanks to you two) realized that the Bishop was the original Valjean. Mind blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.