• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Cowboys

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A fumble and four penalties in rhe 1st qtr won't get it done.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But a screen with Elliot for 81 works a little better. 7 pts

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ain't got no rookies.:2cents:

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ft Worth local sports just announced that the Cowboys have season ticket holders in all fifty states. Guess they really are America's TEAM?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREAT SEASON! Build on this and contend for a SB next year!

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason garret coaches this team like a pussy. When you have the best offensive line and running game in the league, you should be looking to assert your will. The first drive put a bad taste in my mouth, 3rd and 2 on the Green Bay 30 yard line. I would've called 2 running plays and if they stop you, give them credit. Yes..... Dallas has a great field goal kicker, but you need touchdowns against guys like Rodgers and Brady to keep up.

Seemingly every 3rd and short was a passing play, sometimes it worked, but other times it didn't. Green Bay has a horrible defense ( and run defense). I don't know what the coaches were thinking.

I was yelling at the tv during the last drive of the game for the Cowboys. Don't spike it, don't spike it. They did just that. The Cowboys limited themselves with only 2 tries to get the first down. Both passes which kept the clock not moving. Once again, when you're playing Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady your thought process should've been score the damn touchdown or kill the clock and kick the tying field goal as time expires. The team just doesn't play smart football under Garrett, who amazingly enough is an Ivy League man.

The following kickoff was stupid because it resulted in a touchback. An angled kick to the sideline would've forced the returner to run it back so that he would use up another 5-8 seconds. Pussy ass Garrett always plays for the tie and coaches (not to lose), instead of being aggressive and coaching to win like he should be doing with a team as talented as he had.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason garret coaches this team like a pussy. When you have the best offensive line and running game in the league, you should be looking to assert your will. The first drive put a bad taste in my mouth, 3rd and 2 on the Green Bay 30 yard line. I would've called 2 running plays and if they stop you, give them credit. Yes..... Dallas has a great field goal kicker, but you need touchdowns against guys like Rodgers and Brady to keep up.

Seemingly every 3rd and short was a passing play, sometimes it worked, but other times it didn't. Green Bay has a horrible defense ( and run defense). I don't know what the coaches were thinking.

I was yelling at the tv during the last drive of the game for the Cowboys. Don't spike it, don't spike it. They did just that. The Cowboys limited themselves with only 2 tries to get the first down. Both passes which kept the clock not moving. Once again, when you're playing Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady your thought process should've been score the damn touchdown or kill the clock and kick the tying field goal as time expires. The team just doesn't play smart football under Garrett, who amazingly enough is an Ivy League man.

The following kickoff was stupid because it resulted in a touchback. An angled kick to the sideline would've forced the returner to run it back so that he would use up another 5-8 seconds. Pussy ass Garrett always plays for the tie and coaches (not to lose), instead of being aggressive and coaching to win like he should be doing with a team as talented as he had.

DEFENSE!!!!! Score 31 pts and play def.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DEFENSE!!!!! Score 31 pts and play def.
I blame Rod for not blitzing enough. They were without their best receiver and the Cowboys kept dropping into their cover 2 high safety looks and rushing 4. They were getting the vanilla zone they run picked apart by Rodgers in the first half, because he had all day to find an open man. The lack of pass rush from the front four was the worst thing the defense had going for them.

The other way to keep Rodgers off the field is to keep your offense on the field. Linehan and Garrett failed at their game plan. Dak threw the ball too many times. Zeke was averaging over half the yardage required for a first down for every carry. He should have had 30 carries. They run the ball at least 10 more times that runs off about 5-6 minutes of game time. Consequently the Packers run likely 10 fewer plays, so they aren't putting up 34 points.

I was impressed that Dak and Zeke willed the team back in the game, but a well coach team would have won this one by a touchdown or more I have no doubts. The Packers needed every break possible to win this game on a last second field goal that magically corrected itself after looking to be wide left.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Rod for not blitzing enough. They were without their best receiver and the Cowboys kept dropping into their cover 2 high safety looks and rushing 4. They were getting the vanilla zone they run picked apart by Rodgers in the first half, because he had all day to find an open man. The lack of pass rush from the front four was the worst thing the defense had going for them.

The other way to keep Rodgers off the field is to keep your offense on the field. Linehan and Garrett failed at their game plan. Dak threw the ball too many times. Zeke was averaging over half the yardage required for a first down for every carry. He should have had 30 carries. They run the ball at least 10 more times that runs off about 5-6 minutes of game time. Consequently the Packers run likely 10 fewer plays, so they aren't putting up 34 points.

I was impressed that Dak and Zeke willed the team back in the game, but a well coach team would have won this one by a touchdown or more I have no doubts. The Packers needed every break possible to win this game on a last second field goal that magically corrected itself after looking to be wide left.
Good to hear from you. Hope all is well.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree 100% on all points, ESPECIALLY for not sending the house on that final completion by Rodgers on 3rd and forever. There is no way the garbage WRs Rodgers has could have picked up more than 10 yards on a quick hit from Rodgers if the Cowboys brought the heat. And a quick hit would have been all Rodgers would have had time for with a 5-6 man all-out blitz. Instead they only rushed 3, gave Rodgers all day, and finally a TE was able to slip behind coverage for the needed yardage. Inexcusable.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100% on all points, ESPECIALLY for not sending the house on that final completion by Rodgers on 3rd and forever. There is no way the garbage WRs Rodgers has could have picked up more than 10 yards on a quick hit from Rodgers if the Cowboys brought the heat. And a quick hit would have been all Rodgers would have had time for with a 5-6 man all-out blitz. Instead they only rushed 3, gave Rodgers all day, and finally a TE was able to slip behind coverage for the needed yardage. Inexcusable.
I still don't get why Byron Jones was so shallow...If they complete a pass underneath there was no way they get a FG attempt. He had no reason to be standing at mid field. He was either lost on the play or was told to be there, and either is equally troubling to me. Coaching staff bungled the hell out of the last few minutes of the game. It sucks when that talented of a team is undone by the most obvious of coaching issues. Then again we've had our fill of that as fans of DFW based teams lately haven't we?