• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very confused by this.

I get their assertion that they're not liable, but what's the point of suing? Is it in the hope that the people that are already suing you won't be able to afford the increased legal fees of having to defend against a suit?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get their assertion that they're not liable, but what's the point of suing? Is it in the hope that the people that are already suing you won't be able to afford the increased legal fees of having to defend against a suit?

I'm not a lawyer and I haven't recently stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, but I think you're on the right track. Maybe this is also intended to drag things out as long as possible.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have been wondering the same thing. What exactly are they suing for?

Also unless I missed something I do not really think MGM Resorts should be sued either.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MGM will go with a reasonable assumption of risk defense to avoid any liability claims ... maybe they say the concertgoers should have assumed they could be killed as there are many illegal mexicans in Vegas

8834718-3x2-940x627.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MGM will go with a reasonable assumption of risk defense to avoid any liability claims ... maybe they say the concertgoers should have assumed they could be killed as there are many illegal mexicans in Vegas

8834718-3x2-940x627.jpg

Some real bad hombres.....

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^
my kids are getting to the stage where they want to hear the music off my phone as opposed to radio when we are in the car because they want the unedited versions lol

but i laugh when you have pop songs on the radio such as that song by Bazzi that get the radio edit

first lyric:
you so you so precious when you smile (unedited version says fuckin instead of repeating you so)
second lyric:
hit it from the back and drive you wild (ALL GOOD!!! - lol)

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
^
my kids are getting to the stage where they want to hear the music off my phone as opposed to radio when we are in the car because they want the unedited versions lol

but i laugh when you have pop songs on the radio such as that song by Bazzi that get the radio edit

first lyric:
you so you so precious when you smile (unedited version says fuckin instead of repeating you so)
second lyric:
hit it from the back and drive you wild (ALL GOOD!!! - lol)
cfox has been playing NIN - Closer recently.
of course bleeping out half of it
i'm not sure why they even bother.

(for uninitiated ... chorus is basically "I want to fuck you like an animal, I want to feel you from the inside, you get me closer to god")

on that note, I have a family BBQ recently and was just running the music on my phone on random.
80 year old parents, 13 year old kids, and we in the middle.
W*A*S*P* - Fuck Like a Beast comes on, i briefly consider skipping past, but decide to see how it plays out.
don't think anyone caught it. but I was chuckling the whole way through.

only thing I have skipped through when my kid was in the car was the Rolling Stones' Cocksucker Blues.
just too much to unwrap with that one.

Well, I asked a young policeman
If he'd only lock me up for the night
Well, I've had pigs in the farmyard
Some of them, some of them, they're alright
Well, he fucked me with his truncheon
And his helmet was way too tight

Oh where can I get my cock sucked?
Where can I get my ass fucked?
I ain't got no money
But I know where to put it every time

good tune though. nice slow blues jam

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For one of my milestone birthdays, we had a big party at my in-law's house and Mrs 43 told me to load up an MP3 player with "my music".

I enjoyed watching them squirm listening to some (radio friendly, non cuss-wordy) songs like "I touch myself", "Relax", "Darling Nikki" "Never say Never" and "Goody two shoes".

They also had a bit of a hard time with some of the more punk-y stuff like "Everything turns grey" and "Rise Above". They hated the Smiths too.

My friends were cool with it. We even rushed the pool when Fishbone came on.

ATTTEEENTION! THE POOOOL IS NOOOOOOW OOOOOOPEN!

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like he needed more speed (the drug even) :think:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For one of my milestone birthdays, we had a big party at my in-law's house and Mrs 43 told me to load up an MP3 player with "my music".

I enjoyed watching them squirm listening to some (radio friendly, non cuss-wordy) songs like "I touch myself", "Relax", "Darling Nikki" "Never say Never" and "Goody two shoes".

They also had a bit of a hard time with some of the more punk-y stuff like "Everything turns grey" and "Rise Above". They hated the Smiths too.

My friends were cool with it. We even rushed the pool when Fishbone came on.

ATTTEEENTION! THE POOOOL IS NOOOOOOW OOOOOOPEN!

Awesome

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be in the minority here, but Gwar >>> Yoko On0

Status
Not open for further replies.