• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So....

I live near a dog park. And there is a woman smack dab in the middle. Screaming at the top of her lungs. High as a kite. Rambling..

Yours truly wants to call the cops but everyone is just enjoying the show

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I still accept boob money

DETLQpnVwAEJjNe.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe, although I think the JD Power survey confirms what I think Canadian travelers know...

Survey ranks Air Canada as top North American airline — is it true?

Skytrax's findings are very different from another recent airline satisfaction survey conducted by market research firm J.D. Power. It found that Air Canada ranked near the bottom out of major North American carriers and Southwest Airlines got top ratings.

J.D. Power 2017 North America Airline Satisfaction Study
It's kinda like how the TTC was named "Best Transit System in North America" to which people here's heads exploded.

Air Canada is a dumpster fire of an airline. Westjet's not much better. We need to allow foreign ownership of our airlines and put these assholes' feet to the fire. Let's see how well they do when Ryanair lets me fly to Vancouver for $75.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say Air Canada is a dumpster fire but Aeroplan has some decent redemptions for business class flights to Europe on other Star Alliance carriers. North American carriers all pretty much suck - and some really suck to the point of finding alternatives to flying. Jet Blue Mint is pretty nice, if you can swing it from LA to New York.

If flying international, I try use a fifth freedom flights from foreign carriers - they are awesome and usually a very good value. I almost exclusively use Singapore Airlines to get between LA and Tokyo on a fifth freedom route. Another good one is Air New Zealand from LA to London. One I haven't tried yet but would like to is Cathay Pacific from Vancouver to New York.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem for me is most of my travel is to the US NE, Florida or Europe.

Europe I can usually find a decent flight with either Air France or Lufthansa or KLM etc., and now that Air Portugal has finally resumed Toronto to Lisbon flights just as my parents started splitting their time between the motherland and here I can 100% avoid Air Transat forever, but to the US it's limited to AC, Westjet or Porter (unless I find a cheap fare on United or AA or something, which is rare). Fifth freedom possibilities are pretty much non-existent on this side of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.