• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OSU vs U

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. Started the thread late and as far as I'm concerned, this Buckeyes team is embarrassing. This is just a pathetic performance. Luke for the love of god can you fire up this team. You barely escaped Toledo and now we are getting clownstomped by the thugs from the U. This sucks! I'm lost for words about this team.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mother f...... Chst. Luke, Bauserman, Hyde all suck nuts! Wtf is this garbage tonight. Hell Luke's playcalling makes Tresselball look great. This is pathetic. The playcalling is so darn predictable it's frustrating to watch.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is so unrecognizable it's scary.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is so unrecognizable it's scary.

I feel like vomitting. I'm clueless. Seriously.... This team is awful. Moreover, Fickell is way over his head with this gig. He will be run out of town with this garbage. How does your starting QB only throw for 13 yards? The offense was more predictable than Tressels. It was boring and I was falling asleep.

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are really feeling the loss of Pryor now, aren't we

why is Bauserman even in the game? throw Miller in the fire and stick with him. he will eventually learn. when he is on the sidelines, can someone please get him a headset so he is in constant communication with the booth? WTF

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed that Miller should have had a headset on the entire time. He should be hearing the play and watching to see what he would do in each situation. That is lack of work ethic and bad coaching. Jordan Hall looked ok but that was about it. No WRs stepped up. They smothered the TEs and the run game. It was embarrassing to watch. Miami is not that good of a team for tOSU to look that bad against.

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed that Miller should have had a headset on the entire time. He should be hearing the play and watching to see what he would do in each situation. That is lack of work ethic and bad coaching. Jordan Hall looked ok but that was about it. No WRs stepped up. They smothered the TEs and the run game. It was embarrassing to watch. Miami is not that good of a team for tOSU to look that bad against.

yes exactly... situational analysis should be going on in Miller's head constantly during the game

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like vomitting. I'm clueless. Seriously.... This team is awful. Moreover, Fickell is way over his head with this gig. He will be run out of town with this garbage. How does your starting QB only throw for 13 yards? The offense was more predictable than Tressels. It was boring and I was falling asleep.

I understand your anger, but I think we need to give Fickell some slack. this is our 1st week out of the top 25 in 7 years... the standard has been set impossibly high. I'm not saying Fickell is the answer, but let's give him a chance

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand your anger, but I think we need to give Fickell some slack. this is our 1st week out of the top 25 in 7 years... the standard has been set impossibly high. I'm not saying Fickell is the answer, but let's give him a chance

well, I guess Fickell failed a great chance he had at Lincoln. not a good finish for him when the coaching staff failed to make adjustments and failed to keep the players' heads in the game on defense. bummer