• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OSU vs Akron game thread

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bauserman is playing I just want to see a mistake free football game. No reason this game should be close. The critics (ESPN) will find a way to crucify these guys any chance they get. Run the football and play defense and win by twenty. I would still feel better if Miller got a fee snaps behind center in this game.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bauserman actually looked good today. Granted it was Akron but he did everything he had to do. It's hard to judge a team with one game under the belt, but this team when the players all come back from suspensions, this team I think could compete for a BCS bowl game. I like to see both Bauserman and Miller take snaps during the games. I think both will perform well. The defense looks solid as usual.

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, maybe Bauserman will be alright, but it probabley was due to Akron being such a poor team. I would say at least his accuracy was on. It isn't nearly as hard when you have all day to through.

He will have harder tests here soon though. Even Toledo will give a much better game. I do want to see more of Miller though.