• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OSU Tickets

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's the deal in 2015 for OSU Tickets? Needing to purchase some for the Western MI. game. Where is the best place to get them?

Stubhub
OSU tix office direct
Scalpers?

I've always gotten tickets from friends/family or business associates, not coming up for this game though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's the deal in 2015 for OSU Tickets? Needing to purchase some for the Western MI. game. Where is the best place to get them?

Stubhub
OSU tix office direct
Scalpers?

I've always gotten tickets from friends/family or business associates, not coming up for this game though.

I'd start w/ the OSU ticket office. Wouldn't even take the chance w/ a scalper. Don't wanna get to The Shoe & end up buying a fake ticket. And forget Stubhub, been told their too expensive.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'd say stubhub is 2nd to last resort and then if not you have to hit up scalpers at the shoe

I've scalped tickes my whole life and never gotten fake tickets, just have to make sure to inspect them

Here's a trusty site, I'd check those threads out. Ticketmaster sounds like a good option: Tickets and Travel | BuckeyePlanet

@PIBuckeye

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have fake tickets become an issue with scalpers? When I lived in Columbus I used to get tickets from scalpers plenty of times and never had an issue. Granted that's been 7-8 years ago now. If I was hard up on cash (which was most of the time) I used to wait until right at kickoff and you would get a pretty nice discount, though you'd miss maybe the first series and pregame activities.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stubhub
OSU tix office direct
Scalpers?

Probably the best get in bold. I would wait up until kickoff when scalpers are giving them away, assuming any are left. W Mich shouldn't be a problem. I'm still waiting for my wife's alumni tix to arrive. I think we got the PSU game.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have fake tickets become an issue with scalpers? When I lived in Columbus I used to get tickets from scalpers plenty of times and never had an issue. Granted that's been 7-8 years ago now. If I was hard up on cash (which was most of the time) I used to wait until right at kickoff and you would get a pretty nice discount, though you'd miss maybe the first series and pregame activities.
Haha. I didn't read this when I basically said the exact same thing. Funny how we think alike.:suds:

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A supplier for my company got tickets for the game this weekend. They are apparently are going to have a nice tailgate before the game and taking us to Hyde Park afterwards. Was a very nice phone call yesterday afternoon.