• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon Trying To Kill Their Players

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well since everyone was calling for accountability did you really think nothing was going to happen?
I mean he didnt get fired or arrested for attempted murder like you all wanted but they had to take some action.
Wait, you told us nothing would happen because it was all the kids own faults and everyone agreed with that.

No, we did not say the coach should be arrested, but did say they should be sued and you can now guarantee that's also coming after that suspension. Slam dunk legal case.

But let me guess, they still did nothing wrong. They got railroaded by the media or some shit right? I mean they still didn't do a single thing even slightly incorrectly right? :L

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, you told us nothing would happen because it was all the kids own faults and everyone agreed with that.

No, we did not say the coach should be arrested, but did say they should be sued and you can now guarantee that's also coming after that suspension. Slam dunk legal case.

But let me guess, they still did nothing wrong. They got railroaded by the media or some shit right? I mean they still didn't do a single thing even slightly incorrectly right? :L
I didnt say nothing would happen. i said i didnt see them suing the school and not sure how much legal action they can even take.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

how is it a slam dunk case? they were afforded breaks but they chose not to take them. they chose to keep pushing themselves.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paying Willie Lyles is more like it. Fact of the matter is Oregon sports is spawned from the deep dark depths of hell. The PAC would be better off if Eugene was nuked off the face of this planet.

NCAA determines Oregon, Kelly failed to monitor football program

Two Oregon Ducks football players under investigation for sexual assault

Oregon Finds 3 Basketball Players Guilty Of Sexual Assault, Will Remove Them From Campus | The Huffington Post

Another College Blight: The Scandal at Oregon

This man was sent from God with the mission to send Oregon back behind the gates of Hell.

ec15910eed.jpg

And he's doing a decent job by the looks of it.

ec1d2581be.jpg

that last article from 1980??
you really want to go digging and pull that up and think Washington doesnt have skeletons?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that last article from 1980??
you really want to go digging and pull that up and think Washington doesnt have skeletons?
Washington has Billy Joe Hobert ... a kid who took a loan from a booster and Oregon has sexual predators.

ef8e745168.png

ef924515ad.png

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt say nothing would happen. i said i didnt see them suing the school and not sure how much legal action they can even take.
And I never said they should be fired or arrested, but you lumped everyone in with that too.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is it a slam dunk case? they were afforded breaks but they chose not to take them. they chose to keep pushing themselves.
They suspended their coach for it. That by de facto standard admits there was wrongdoing. As if it needed that. 3 kids in the hospital and 2 more at least had issues. The 3 that went to the hospital have a slam dunk case against that staff.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They suspended their coach for it. That by de facto standard admits there was wrongdoing. As if it needed that. 3 kids in the hospital and 2 more at least had issues. The 3 that went to the hospital have a slam dunk case against that staff.
Oregon lawyers: so you were working out and had every opportunity to take breaks and get rest and get water but you chose not to and told the staff you were ok and kept pushing yourself and you ended up in the hospital?
Oregon players: yes
Oregon lawyers: ...

Thats just to say if they even do sue. Unless they plan on transfering to play somewhere else seems like its a quick way to end your playing career.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He clearly is UW's version of OD and just as clearly too young to remember all the shit that happened under Don James and why the man "quit."
There's that special kind of stupid that people come across every once in a while. I was watching Washington football games when Jim Owens was the HC. That was before Don James time at Washington.

btw Lambright was 72 years old and already in the stages of Alzheimers when he got that charge.

As far as Don James goes ...

FOOTBALL; Huskies' Don James Quits Over Penalties