• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Orange Bowl: Michigan vs Florida State on ESPN

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Props to FSU. UM didn't deserve to win that game. FSU's DL owned UM's OL for much of the game and Speight looked terrible.

Also -- very impressed with Dalvin Cook. Best back we saw by a long shot this year. That 3rd and 22 when he broke the long run was a back breaker.

Next year will be interesting to say the least. Lots of new faces. Hopefully one of the QB recruits are ready.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, lot of uncertainty in tomorrow's game. There's a good and a bad Ohio State team, and a fantastic and atrocious Clemson team. If Clemson brings their A game, I think they're the only team capable of maybe dethroning Bama. If the team that beat Carolina and FSU shows up, and a bad OSU team shows up, then it could get ugly. If Clemson and Ohio State's A teams arrive, then it will be good, but I expect Clemson's experience to win out, winning a tight game like their last matchup. If Ohio State's good team arrives and Clemson chokes like they've done at times this season, OSU could put up 50 on them. And if both bad teams arrive, it will be a cringefest worthy of the ages.

agree with most of that. But overall I think the sportsmedia is downplaying OSU and blowing too much smoke up Clemson's ass. OSU will be the best team the tigers have seen this year, a defense that can shut down the O. just depends on which OSU offense shows up. the other thing is JT is responsible for only 7 TOs, Watson is responsible for 16. OSU's Hooker could have a big day if the D smells weakness and the DL can force pressured passes......

OSU is crazy young this year, lost a ton of talent to the nfl. they should be scary good next year, if they made it to the playoffs in a "down" year........ :thumb:

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell your self whatever you want to make it better. this isn't about my team, we have our own problems for sure... starting with the fact we have the ex Michigan offensive coordinator... he sucks and your new guy isn't much of an improvement

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigans only win outside of their state was at Rutgers.

Maybe next year they can schedule 9 home games.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigans only win outside of their state was at Rutgers.

Maybe next year they can schedule 9 home games.
I think they only have 6. 2 OOC scrubs, and they are on the 4 home game side of 4-5 rotation.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this happens, you can give us OSU fans advice on how to act when your team gets bent over in the playoffs. umK?

You talking about our natty or the Oregon game with 5 turnovers. FSU has a tendency to shoot themselves in the foot. Oregon was pretty good though too.

Good luck to you. I just think you get your ass handed to you. You didn't even win the big 10 - which isn't looking really tough at this point. And I know you all didn't see a Deshaun Watson all year

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talking about our natty or the Oregon game with 5 turnovers. FSU has a tendency to shoot themselves in the foot. Oregon was pretty good though too.

Good luck to you. I just think you get your ass handed to you. You didn't even win the big 10 - which isn't looking really tough at this point. And I know you all didn't see a Deshaun Watson all year
Oregon, obviously.

Hey, if it happens, I'll survive. You did.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State beat Michigan so they are going to absolutely destroy Penn State. That is how this works, right?

Michigan had Ohio St by the balls in Columbus.

:lol: That was the worst offense I've seen in a long time.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan had Ohio St by the balls in Columbus.

:lol: That was the worst offense I've seen in a long time.

Oh I understand now. Here I will try.

FSU got embarrassed on an historically epic scale by a team that lost to Kentucky :lol:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I understand now. Here I will try.

FSU got embarrassed on an historically epic scale by a team that lost to Kentucky :lol:

keep spinning and prepare for a beatdown. FSU gave Michigan their first TD and the ball at the 1 yard line. Michigan had a lead for about 45 seconds on the entire game.

Louisivlle game was early in the year and we were missing our "jabril peppers". Louisivlle early in the year was putting up stupid offensive numbers. OSU saw Michigans QB :lol: not Lamar Jackson or Deshaun Watson. :L. How's that Penn St QB?

It's now late DEC.

OSU getting rollllled tonight

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at these big 10 teams giving FSU and Clemson points

Clemson +2.5??

Twist my arm

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep spinning and prepare for a beatdown. FSU gave Michigan their first TD and the ball at the 1 yard line. Michigan had a lead for about 45 seconds on the entire game.

Louisivlle game was early in the year and we were missing our "jabril peppers". Louisivlle early in the year was putting up stupid offensive numbers.

It's now late DEC.

Pfft amateurs. Michigan State's three biggest wins last year, the team led for like 24 seconds combined.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Louisivlle game was early in the year and we were missing our "jabril peppers". Louisivlle early in the year was putting up stupid offensive numbers.

It's now late DEC.

Pointing out the transitive property is the dumbest comparison in college football is not spinning. Ohio State very well could get blown out tonight if the wrong team shows up, but that will have nothing to do with the Florida State-Michigan game.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfft amateurs. Michigan State's three biggest wins last year, the team led for like 24 seconds combined.

Sparty got beat by Illinois this year. It's almost 2017 not late 2015

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pointing out the transitive property is the dumbest comparison in college football is not spinning. Ohio State very well could get blown out tonight if the wrong team shows up, but that will have nothing to do with the Florida State-Michigan game.

Michigans QB and Penn St QB > Lamar Jackson or Deshaun Watson?

Lmao. That's stupid

Beatdown!

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sparty got beat by Illinois this year. It's almost 2017 not late 2015
We sucked this year. I haven't hid from this fact. I knew we were trouble after our "big road win" against Notre Dame and said as much in the game thread.

Of course you hid from these boards all season.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congrats on the win SJ Cook is the real deal and Walker is a beast :suds:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the win SJ Cook is the real deal and Walker is a beast :suds:

We've been missing our best defensive player Derwin James since right before Louisivlle.
He's a Jabril Peppers type LB/CB hybrid and he's a beast.

That game last night should have been a beatdown but we had to give them
Some points to make it a good game

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry your team lost @Moab

Chin up. You have another chance at glory tonight.