• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Orange Bowl bound

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If my ability to count is up to speed, 19 Orange Bowl appearances with 12 wins, including three National Championships. Yes, the Cotton would be nice. But we are no strangers to Miami.

SoonerJohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Thomas was busted for an unpaid speeding ticket he received back in July. A $321 bill that went unpaid and resulted in his license being suspended. Sounds like he squared it away and will still start against Clemson.

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Thomas was busted for an unpaid speeding ticket he received back in July. A $321 bill that went unpaid and resulted in his license being suspended. Sounds like he squared it away and will still start against Clemson.

Yeah, I'd read that. He needed to pay the danged ticket (says the man who has an unpaid one sitting on his front seat...yeah, yeah, Norman, I'll get you your $50!)

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking dumb ass letting something like that slide like it will disappear or something. what the hell do some of these kids think, these days, anyway???

as an aside, 2 weeks into my back surgery, and so so far so good. still some pain and numbness/tingling on my right foot, but I'll be darned if I'll let any of that keep me from watching OU beat Clemson in the semis!

BOOMER!~