• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Options

What should I do

• r*pe 100+ people in Wilm, Chester, and Philly to bump the totals up over Harrisburg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flat-out lie and say you looked it up and every statistic points to us being harder

• ...he'll be kicked out, you'll become a member of Kappa Alpha and get the last laugh (1 response^)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some frat tool at my job giving tours at UD mentioned on Friday that Harrisburg became the "murder capital" after it banned city residents from owning guns. While I agreed with said frat tool that banning people from owning guns is a bad idea, I laughed at the notion that Harrisburg is some sort of murder capital of anywhere. He claimed that Harrisburg is harder than any city in the Delaware Valley tri-state area.

I just looked it up in preparation of seeing him tomorrow, and was unfazed to see that Harrisburg is not at all harder than any major city in the DV, at least when it comes to murders, robberies and assaults. What did shock me is that their r*pe rate of 1.10 (54 rapes per 48,904 residents) is higher than Wilmington's (0.57), Philadelphia's (0.80), and Chester's (0.88). (Luckily, Camden still edges it out at 1.18 rapes per 1,000 residents.)

Still, I totally got poned and the guy is going to be all over me tomorrow. It's bad enough he's president of Kappa Alpha Order while I got rejected from being a member- but this will totally push his poneage over the edge to the point where I'm literally his bitch.

I've laid out some options, please vote quickly as to what I should do.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some frat tool at my job giving tours at UD mentioned on Friday that Harrisburg became the "murder capital" after it banned city residents from owning guns. While I agreed with said frat tool that banning people from owning guns is a bad idea, I laughed at the notion that Harrisburg is some sort of murder capital of anywhere. He claimed that Harrisburg is harder than any city in the Delaware Valley tri-state area.

I just looked it up in preparation of seeing him tomorrow, and was unfazed to see that Harrisburg is not at all harder than any major city in the DV, at least when it comes to murders, robberies and assaults. What did shock me is that their r*pe rate of 1.10 (54 rapes per 48,904 residents) is higher than Wilmington's (0.57), Philadelphia's (0.80), and Chester's (0.88). (Luckily, Camden still edges it out at 1.18 rapes per 1,000 residents.)

Still, I totally got poned and the guy is going to be all over me tomorrow. It's bad enough he's president of Kappa Alpha Order while I got rejected from being a member- but this will totally push his poneage over the edge to the point where I'm literally his bitch.

I've laid out some options, please vote quickly as to what I should do.
Harrisburg is Baltimore's ugly cousin

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrisburg is Baltimore's ugly cousin
This is bullshit. I thought everything west of Philly and east of Pittsburgh was all Amish like Lancaster.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's not all shoo-fly pies and chocolate-themed amusement parks

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how did this thing play out?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how did this thing play out?
Haven’t worked this week. I’ll be in Thursday, I’ll keep you updated if anything transpires before then. But thank you for asking and all that

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took your advice with planting the drugs, but I forgot that my brain chemistry is all fucked up and snorted them before I got to his apartment, so he totally owned me Thursday