• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One win-OneYard

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is time my friends to sum it up for me. The Rams have been (along with the Dodgers especially) my sports love since I can remember. I started with the Rams when Gabriel and Olsen were drafted in 62 and went through the great Fearsome Foursome years. The years of Rosenbloom, Knox, Hadl and Haden and continual loses to the Vikings and Cowboys in the finals. The Super Bowl with Ferragamo against the Steelers when Bradshaw hurt us late with passes to Swann and Stallworth. The Dickerson years, the death and then move to St Louis, the 49ers years and finally a win by Warner and GSOT and now years of stumbling, bumbling and the continuous wondering when we will win again.
I write this because it is doubtful I will see the Rams with the big trophy again. I go into my biggest challenge next weekend in my battle and want my friends to understand no posting. Hopefully I can in the future throw some inthelligence out there and with the Lord's help I will. I want to take the opportunity to say it was an honor to be apart of a great forum here on SportsHoopla and CBS where a lot of us met. Continue the battle my friends, we are all Rams fans forever.:nod:

You were a class act on CBS, a class act here on tHoop, and you will continue to be the class act we all should follow. Prayers for you and your family.

You're my boy Blue!

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue - I've been away from the board for a bit and just seeing your post.

We all know the type of person you are and that your spirit will bring you through.

You are a true fan and I'll keep TRUE BLUE in my prayers!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear Blue, hopefully this is just a bump in a long road ahead for you! As Ram and Dodger fans we have been through a lot of tough times, but we always end up here year in year. I'm looking forward to your future posts about our Ram/Dodger titles!
You got this Blue!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little update for my friends. Four days of aggressive treatment and I feel good. No real side effects at this point but time will certainly tell more. I am glad to at least read what my friends are posting and in most cases just spotting winner, like and all. Keep it up guys. Thanks for all the support. blue

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great News Blue! 1st and goal after the interception and run back eh, Blue!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little update for my friends. Four days of aggressive treatment and I feel good. No real side effects at this point but time will certainly tell more. I am glad to at least read what my friends are posting and in most cases just spotting winner, like and all. Keep it up guys. Thanks for all the support. blue

great to hear, Blue.

keep us up to date as much as you can.

we are all pulling for you.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just make sure you pummel it worse than what defenses did to David Carr when he was in Houston.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still sending up the prayers for you and your family my brother!

Thanks for update!!! I am very happy for you that things are going so well!

Keep up the positive attitude!

:suds:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great to hear, hoping the best for you.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear blue! for what it's worth we're here for ya...Go Rams and Go Blue!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny Cub, probably would enjoy it though. As much as I really haven't watched Hard Knocks over the years, I think this will help the Rams. It just might inspire some young guys to learn faster and play faster. This in turn will have them more ready for the preseason. This is my hope at least.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little update for my Rams friends, 5 heavy doses of chemotherapy have showed good progress. I have had no reactions to any of it and the last one today, 5 hours and I feel great. No real explanation for why I feel good but here I am loving it. The only 2 things that have happened is I lost my hair. OK the bald look isn't all that bad and living in the desert has tanned it pretty quick so I don't look like a clue ball like I did at first. The 2nd thing was explained to me that because of the heavy doses of extremely potent chemo, I would have ringing in my ears. There would be a possibility of losing up to 80% of my hearing with no cure. I did get some ringing at this point but nothing that really bothers me until it is time to sleep. That is it for now with one more session at 8:30 in the morning for 5 hours, then I fly home from Chicago. Thanks again for all the support my friends, prayers are always welcome and are working. Blue out for now feeling good.:nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little update for my Rams friends, 5 heavy doses of chemotherapy have showed good progress. I have had no reactions to any of it and the last one today, 5 hours and I feel great. No real explanation for why I feel good but here I am loving it. The only 2 things that have happened is I lost my hair. OK the bald look isn't all that bad and living in the desert has tanned it pretty quick so I don't look like a clue ball like I did at first. The 2nd thing was explained to me that because of the heavy doses of extremely potent chemo, I would have ringing in my ears. There would be a possibility of losing up to 80% of my hearing with no cure. I did get some ringing at this point but nothing that really bothers me until it is time to sleep. That is it for now with one more session at 8:30 in the morning for 5 hours, then I fly home from Chicago. Thanks again for all the support my friends, prayers are always welcome and are working. Blue out for now feeling good.:nod:
Glad to hear things have gone so well for you Blue, still praying for you brother.

BTW - You may want to stay put in Chicago and enjoy that premier weather!

It's gonna be 105-113 degrees in LH for at least the next 10 days!! :flame:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From what I've seen/heard, Bald heads are still in, so you're actually quite stylish :nod: :suds:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've seen/heard, Bald heads are still in, so you're actually quite stylish :nod: :suds:

Have been shaving my head for years, very low maintenance, some women actually do prefer the look? It's very aerodynamic, I feel lighter and quicker!

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my best friends is going some aggressive chemo as well my friend, keep fighting! Very happy to hear good news!!!