• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One win-OneYard

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is time my friends to sum it up for me. The Rams have been (along with the Dodgers especially) my sports love since I can remember. I started with the Rams when Gabriel and Olsen were drafted in 62 and went through the great Fearsome Foursome years. The years of Rosenbloom, Knox, Hadl and Haden and continual loses to the Vikings and Cowboys in the finals. The Super Bowl with Ferragamo against the Steelers when Bradshaw hurt us late with passes to Swann and Stallworth. The Dickerson years, the death and then move to St Louis, the 49ers years and finally a win by Warner and GSOT and now years of stumbling, bumbling and the continuous wondering when we will win again.
I write this because it is doubtful I will see the Rams with the big trophy again. I go into my biggest challenge next weekend in my battle and want my friends to understand no posting. Hopefully I can in the future throw some intelligence out there and with the Lord's help I will. I want to take the opportunity to say it was an honor to be apart of a great forum here on SportsHoopla and CBS where a lot of us met. Continue the battle my friends, we are all Rams fans forever.:nod:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a memory-laden summation Blue. I wish your battle to be a victorious one and I'll be thinking about you. I started following the Rams in 1961, right around the time you did. I hope things will be well and I'll see you when you return. All the best to you!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always know that we're here for you Blue!!! :suds: :nod:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should our paths not cross again. I will look for you in the Fall when the leaves start to turn, in that place where we are forever young. And we can suit up one more time and step onto that glorious battlefield put our knuckles in the dirt and play one more game. Godspeed. ozark

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is time my friends to sum it up for me. The Rams have been (along with the Dodgers especially) my sports love since I can remember. I started with the Rams when Gabriel and Olsen were drafted in 62 and went through the great Fearsome Foursome years. The years of Rosenbloom, Knox, Hadl and Haden and continual loses to the Vikings and Cowboys in the finals. The Super Bowl with Ferragamo against the Steelers when Bradshaw hurt us late with passes to Swann and Stallworth. The Dickerson years, the death and then move to St Louis, the 49ers years and finally a win by Warner and GSOT and now years of stumbling, bumbling and the continuous wondering when we will win again.
I write this because it is doubtful I will see the Rams with the big trophy again. I go into my biggest challenge next weekend in my battle and want my friends to understand no posting. Hopefully I can in the future throw some intelligence out there and with the Lord's help I will. I want to take the opportunity to say it was an honor to be apart of a great forum here on SportsHoopla and CBS where a lot of us met. Continue the battle my friends, we are all Rams fans forever.:nod:

Hoping the best for you, the Rams will contend again it's just a matter of when.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While I admit I don't know you as well as most of the others on the board, I will say from what I've seen, you're a valuable poster whose presence will be missed. I hope that you end up victorious in your battle and are back posting sooner rather than later.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Blue

If you can endure all that, you can endure through your battle as well.

Stay strong and never stop fighting. We are all pulling for you.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
o dang, stay strong blue never lose hope

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Luck to you Blue! You sound like you're a pretty tough guy! ....You can get through this! :2cents:
Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you my friends and I will continue to monitor this board and the decisions management makes for the Rams. I will fight, it is who I am. Thanks blue

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you my friends and I will continue to monitor this board and the decisions management makes for the Rams. I will fight, it is who I am. Thanks blue
Positive attitude. Best of luck!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey blue, with Fathers day coming up here in a few weeks, I think of how proud we are of our children on that day, and it's always a good time to boast about our pride & joys. Fathers day gives us time to appreciate one another, recognize the growth within ourselves and our sons and daughters, and celebrate the memories and our children's futures.

With that, I think back to when our paths first crossed, somewhere in the late 2000nds. And as I recall, your avatar then was of your son throwing off the mound (I believe he was pitching in the minor leagues)

Since you may not be posting for awhile, I was hoping to hear how's he doing these days.

Oh and please tell me I'm not wrong, and it was you with the Minor League Son avatar way back when... My memory is not what it used to be.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great memory Vita, it was my son. He is doing well, 30 now, works very hard in our town on air conditioning and still manages to get home before me to cook my meals. He insists on cooking for both my wife and I, for my wife because see also works hard and for me so I eat properly. Great kid and I am very proud of him. He is struggling with my condition right now because of us being so much alike with the Rams, Dodgers, NASCAR, boating, shooting...... you get the idea. I feel good at the moment but scans I had last week say that unless a strong offense isn't used right now, defense won't help shortly. See, I can't even get away from the Rams with a slippery slope footing. Love you guys, thanks blue.:nod: PS, just for you Vita.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great memory Vita, it was my son. He is doing well, 30 now, works very hard in our town on air conditioning and still manages to get home before me to cook my meals. He insists on cooking for both my wife and I, for my wife because see also works hard and for me so I eat properly. Great kid and I am very proud of him. He is struggling with my condition right now because of us being so much alike with the Rams, Dodgers, NASCAR, boating, shooting...... you get the idea. I feel good at the moment but scans I had last week say that unless a strong offense isn't used right now, defense won't help shortly. See, I can't even get away from the Rams with a slippery slope footing. Love you guys, thanks blue.:nod: PS, just for you Vita.
You have a GREAT kid blue, what a blessing to both you and your wife! Thanks for sharing brother and for putting up that old familiar avatar once again!

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep fighting the good fight, and believe. For the hard days and the good days, just fight. And to add a great sports quote "Don't give up, don't every give up"

We believe in you Blue.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Blue...wishing you smooth waters, calm winds, and Blue Skies. We here in the Rambunctious household will send prayers up. Keep us posted as you can my fellow Ram fan friend...God speed.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys, interesting day. For all the negative thoughts I heard about my health last week, I can't remember being so up right now.:thumb: My brother a 50 year + 49ers fan also told me today he though that the Rams made the right move getting Goff and that their taking Chipper as their head coach might just be the low point in his perspective of management of the 49ers. He believes that Goff is the real deal for the Rams and without looking QB and Goff we might just stay near the bottom of the division. He says the Rams might have 4 QBs but they don't have any. Well I might be fighting for my life but to hear a long term 49ers fans say they are basement and will be and the Rams despite Fisher will continue to rise, maybe I can just beat this thing. Love it, thanks again guys.:nod:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys, interesting day. For all the negative thoughts I heard about my health last week, I can't remember being so up right now.:thumb: My brother a 50 year + 49ers fan also told me today he though that the Rams made the right move getting Goff and that their taking Chipper as their head coach might just be the low point in his perspective of management of the 49ers. He believes that Goff is the real deal for the Rams and without looking QB and Goff we might just stay near the bottom of the division. He says the Rams might have 4 QBs but they don't have any. Well I might be fighting for my life but to hear a long term 49ers fans say they are basement and will be and the Rams despite Fisher will continue to rise, maybe I can just beat this thing. Love it, thanks again guys.:nod:

I have a good feeling that your odds of beating it are better than Fisher's odd's of getting over .500. And that is definitely more important in the long run! :thumb: