• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On to Super Bowl LII

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needless tom say, the game today had extreme highs and extreme lows.

After a horrendous first half the Patriots looked like the Patriots and outscored the Jags 14-3 over the last 30 minutes.

Watching the NFC Championship and it's 7-7 at the start of the 2nd quarter. While I don't want the Vikes as an opponent because I hate the thought of playing a team in a big game on the home turf. I'm not too excited about the playing the Eagles who Just went up 14-7 as L. Blount just scored.

Two weeks for Gronk to clear the fog and Tom's hand to heal 100%. Two weeks of of inhumane waiting.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rather play the Eagles. The Vikings wouldn’t have to travel. Stay in the comfort of their homes. Comfort of their practice field. Home locker room. Might not seem like a big advantage but it is some.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have Nick Foles on neutral ground than Keenum having a rocking home field crowd.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Philly surprised today. What an ass whoopin. I hope they blew their collective loads?

It will be a long two weeks. The main board already predicting a NE cakewalk.

I wish I was as confident.

Go get healthy NE we're onto tbe SB:yes:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needless tom say, the game today had extreme highs and extreme lows.

After a horrendous first half the Patriots looked like the Patriots and outscored the Jags 14-3 over the last 30 minutes.

Watching the NFC Championship and it's 7-7 at the start of the 2nd quarter. While I don't want the Vikes as an opponent because I hate the thought of playing a team in a big game on the home turf. I'm not too excited about the playing the Eagles who Just went up 14-7 as L. Blount just scored.

Two weeks for Gronk to clear the fog and Tom's hand to heal 100%. Two weeks of of inhumane waiting.

It's almost as if the Pats go into these big games saying "Go ahead, we'll give you the first swing but make it count. We've done this many times and we can back our shit up."

Be wary of the ones who take the first few shots and never flinch.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between Philly and Minny today was the Patriots' Super Bowl experience on both side of the Eagles. Blount has 3 rings with the Patriots and Chris Long got one last year. Minnesota threw up in it's throat under the pressure and couldn't swallow hard enough to get beyond it.

Vikes came out, scored with ease on their first possession, got overconfident and then literally had a wet fart. One of those things that make you totally uncomfortable until you can get home, sneak those nasty underwear into the trash, take a shower and put on a totally clean outfit.

The Eagle came out, were a bit unorganized, allowed the Vikes to run and pass all over them. Someone took the defense aside, calmed them down, loosened the screws that were wound too tight, and had them all take a couple of deep breaths. It worked. INT for a TD and the rest is history.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this will be a repeat of every Patriots Super Bowl. No blowout for either team. Neither team gets up by more than 7 points for the entire game. One team gets a huge break, be it a penalty or turnover with under 5 minutes left in the game..............................

In the end............the Patriots finally shit themselves after all these years and the dynasty will end . OR....
.........................................................The Patriots cheated again for their 6th Super Bowl victory....OR....
the NFL fixed the game for the Patriots........................................................................................OR....
......................................................The Patriots paid the officials.

You Choose.........................8^)

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between Philly and Minny today was the Patriots' Super Bowl experience on both side of the Eagles. Blount has 3 rings with the Patriots and Chris Long got one last year. Minnesota threw up in it's throat under the pressure and couldn't swallow hard enough to get beyond it.

Vikes came out, scored with ease on their first possession, got overconfident and then literally had a wet fart. One of those things that make you totally uncomfortable until you can get home, sneak those nasty underwear into the trash, take a shower and put on a totally clean outfit.

The Eagle came out, were a bit unorganized, allowed the Vikes to run and pass all over them. Someone took the defense aside, calmed them down, loosened the screws that were wound too tight, and had them all take a couple of deep breaths. It worked. INT for a TD and the rest is history.

Blount has 2 with the Pats...SB 49 and SB 51.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we will have all the speculations and pundits predicting what will happen, in the end this game comes down to preparation and execution, I think the Pats take it.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was sorta hopin for the Vikes ... beating the home team in a super bowl was never done before ... just to add to the BB/TB list

... not a heck of a lotta diff between those 2 NFC teams vs NE

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was sorta hopin for the Vikes ... beating the home team in a super bowl was never done before ... just to add to the BB/TB list

... not a heck of a lotta diff between those 2 NFC teams vs NE

I was kinda hoping too.
I wasn't thinking home team, just that they've already beaten the Eagles once.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fox showed a crazy stat just before the game. Dome teams were 0-12 in NFCCG's played outdoors.

If you are an NFL owner with a dome, rip that fucking thing off.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox showed a crazy stat just before the game. Dome teams were 0-12 in NFCCG's played outdoors.

or make the damn hell sure you get home field advantage.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kraft was going to build a dome until Bledsoe convinced him not to.
We should all be forever grateful to Drew for that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Philly surprised today. What an ass whoopin. I hope they blew their collective loads?

It will be a long two weeks. The main board already predicting a NE cakewalk.

I wish I was as confident.

Go get healthy NE we're onto tbe SB:yes:

Foles and the Eagles offense isn't laying an egg in the 4th quarter... Ajayi scares the piss out of me

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly this will be like a home game for the Eagles... I mean no one except Pats fans like the Pats and we know people don't want to see them win

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft was going to build a dome until Bledsoe convinced him not to.
We should all be forever grateful to Drew for that.

That's a great did you know question. Thanks, Drew.