• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On the edge of my seat

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's great once you've filled all the holes so far as starters. The Bills usually add depth before to other areas (RB is a classic example) before doing that.

Yet even with all that depth, the Bills were starting someone off the street at one point last year. RBs take a beating.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we did a fantastic job with this draft

Lawson apparently had some teams panicking but it looks like he is perfectly healthy

Him and Ragland are great players who will immediately make a difference

Washington was one of the most impressive players at the senior bowl but dropped because other franchises seemed to value his combine performance which wasn't great above that, often times the senior bowl is more relevant.

Cardale Jones has a great arm, but is inconsistent with his accuracy he's not ready to start for a while and may never be but there's also a chance he could become one of the best QBs in the NFL, he's a very boom bust pick well worth a chance in the 4th round

I don't mind the pick of Jonathan Williams in the 5th round, he's a pretty good running back and we need to add more depth because while we have 3 capable running backs on the roster, both McCoy and Williams were hurt a lot last year.

Listenbee is a pick I like also he's the fastest receiver in the draft, will finally give us some speed on special teams, and perhaps will stay healthy unlike Marquise Goodwin who I'm pretty sure has been injured since we drafted him.

Last pick was another special teamer, I don't know if he will be anything more than that

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the Bills overall have really turned it around when it comes to drafting since around 2010

with exception of the 2013 season which was a bad draft for a lot of teams we have been drafting really well

It's embarrassing that it took us this long to draft well again as we were just terrible since the mid 90s.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the Bills overall have really turned it around when it comes to drafting since around 2010

with exception of the 2013 season which was a bad draft for a lot of teams we have been drafting really well

It's embarrassing that it took us this long to draft well again as we were just terrible since the mid 90s.

That's just not true. Their drafting has been pretty horrible since 2010. If it had really turned around, they'd have made the playoffs one time since then.