• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ollie making news again

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that is a job he might take!!!! National level, brand new concept.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if ADs of schools should be on the committee that selects the "playoff" teams. There is a direct conflict of interest there, just as looking at the coaches poll where a coach from a B11 school votes B11 teams high, and B12 teams low. I do not see this "four team playoff" as an improvement, IF we are going to do a playoff, then ALL 1A league champions plus a few wild cards to make a 16 team real playoff!!!!!!!!

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Luck as part of this committee could move it in that direction..who knows, but I do not think the4 game thing will be around very long...this is going to move to a playoff like the lower divisions as soon as someone comes up with a way to maximize revenue with it.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Luck as part of this committee could move it in that direction..who knows, but I do not think the4 game thing will be around very long...this is going to move to a playoff like the lower divisions as soon as someone comes up with a way to maximize revenue with it.
:agree:There is HUGE money to be made!!!

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though I'm proud that Luck is mentioned, IMO the committee should be made up of people who do NOTHING else but watch the games and judge the teams by whatever factors they care to use. Shouldn't be made up of people that have other jobs (see coaches poll) that don't have the time to give all of the teams fair consideration.