• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ole Miss QB Shae Patterson transferring to MI?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PJs first wife left him.

Not sure if that's what pic you were searching for.

He found the new one at The Vu like a week later. (He was fuckin the biggest boosters wife for awhile. Nobody was happy with that move. She sued some plorsters over it too.)
#1 is smokin'! I was actually just reading about that story with the booster's wife. Elite indeed

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Terry Bowden even married?
Sure...he's married to Dave's Triple with Cheese
bowden-_terry_102.jpg

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should move Michigan from 4th to a solid 2nd in their B1G division.

Congrats to Tennessee on finally getting their new HC — only took their first 8 choices to say I’m not going near that train wreck before you got your man.:suds:

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talented kid with a lot of upside. Nice get for Michigan.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am teetering on really disliking this offense. It just seems too clunky and dated. Of course when Rich Rod came no now thought a spread/RPO offense would work in the B1G
I love this offense. Here's some points to consider:

1. It's the most likely to produce NFL talent
2. Not many teams run it, therefore fewer defenses are set up to stop it
3. It's super fun when it's working and you're just pounding a team into the ground.

Ultimately, all offenses are the same. If you execute plays, it looks good. If you fail to execute plays, it looks bad. How many times did Peoples-Jones get wide open this year and our QB just failed to pass him the ball or overthrew him? If you make at least 1/4 of those, this offense looks a whole lot better.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone asked what Michigan's excuse will be next year when they lose to Ohio State now?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am teetering on really disliking this offense. It just seems too clunky and dated. Of course when Rich Rod came no now thought a spread/RPO offense would work in the B1G

It isn’t that the offense is too clunky — it is extrememly complex and it asks ALOT for a kid right out of high school to pick it up. He basically brought an NFL offense to CFB — which is great if you have the athletes to pick up and ESPECIALLY the QB to run it.

I wish he would dumb it down some. It is great to have option routes for the WR’s, but when the QB reads the defense wrong, you get passes like the one John O’Korn threw at the end of the OSU game. It is great to have your QB reading the defense and having multiple blocking schemes called — but one person misses the call and you have guys with free runs at the QB.

It is great for players to get a chance to play in that type of offense if they are planning on going to the NFL and getting used to it, but it has so many moving parts, I think UM needs to limit it and let the players just make plays instead of having to think so much.

I also hope they add some RPO to the offense. I think with the TE’s we have we could really hurt some teams over the middle if the LB’s bite on the run option. Will be interesting to see what they come up with if Patterson ends up the starter.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shea Patterson, Deontay Anderson (safety — was 2nd team All-SEC as a true freshman) and Van Jefferson are all coming to UM on a visit this weekend.

I’d love to get the first two guys.

Anderson hasn't lived up the hype since then, he was 3rd string on Ole Piss and their defense was shit. Patterson would be a huge get but Anderson is overrated imo. He was the guy that got ran over by Fournette and every since it has been downhill lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm sick of people that are incapable of grasping the fact that Michigan returned 5 starters and this was going to be a rebuilding year.

Try posting about MSU for once.

Ohio St had 16 new starters in 2016 and got to the CFP. There are no excuses for Harbaugh at this point. This will be his 4th year. He is a great recruiter but I have always said he is one of the most overrated coaches in college football.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio St had 16 new starters in 2016 and got to the CFP. There are no excuses for Harbaugh at this point. This will be his 4th year. He is a great recruiter but I have always said he is one of the most overrated coaches in college football.
Oh get out of here with that. You know what the 4 year recruiting average for OSU was entering 2016? It was 4. OSU came into 2016 with a four year recruiting average of the 4th best class. Michigan's had a couple great classes under Hoke that lead to Harbaugh's early success but Harbaugh had the #37 recruiting class in 2015 - partially because he had 3 weeks to put it together. The 2014 class Michigan ranked 20th. Those two classes are pretty much the entirety of our upperclassman the last couple seasons. So it's a bit much to expect the true freshman and sophomore talent from the 2016 and 2017 classes to hit the ground and make Michigan elite within a matter of two years. In the end, it's nothing like what OSU had in 2016.

Michigan, as a program is on the same name-level as OSU. Michigan as a healthy roster, was no where close the last few years.

Last edited:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting notes that just came out from Brandon Peter's father via Sam Webb this morning:
  • The Patterson family were the ones to reach out to Michigan (we already knew that)
  • Harbaugh sat down with each of the QBs and commits to explain the situation
  • Michigan initially passed on Shea as they did not have a roster spot open at QB
  • After Wilton informed the staff about his grad transfer, Harbaugh reconsidered Patterson's interest to transfer
  • David Peters said that Michigan NEEDED ANOTHER QB for depth so of course they should go after the best available
  • David Peters said that his son was raised to compete and not run from a challenge
  • Brandon said that he doesn't care if they bring in 30 more QBs, nobody is taking the job from him

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anderson hasn't lived up the hype since then, he was 3rd string on Ole Piss and their defense was shit. Patterson would be a huge get but Anderson is overrated imo. He was the guy that got ran over by Fournette and every since it has been downhill lol

Anderson didn’t play in 2017 — he redshirted. So kind of tough to go downhill when you weren’t on the field. You may be thinking of someone else?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anderson didn’t play in 2017 — he redshirted. So kind of tough to go downhill when you weren’t on the field. You may be thinking of someone else?
Dude, he had no tackles, no sacks, no interceptions. He failed to produce at all. Total bust.
End sarcasm

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If UM returned a QB like J.T. Barrett — I would agree. It is impossible to predict what a QB recruit will do at the CFB level, especially right out of High School. This year is the first year UM had a QB on the roster that was active. It was Brandon Peters. Anyone can see his talent is there, but his grasp of the offense isn’t yet.

I think that is the biggest issue for UM right now. Simplifying the offense. If you have to constant think and can’t just use the god given talent these kids have — I think it hinders them. We shall see?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, he had no tackles, no sacks, no interceptions. He failed to produce at all. Total bust.
End sarcasm

Is he a bust or was he SO GOOD that for an entire year, teams never ran or threw his way, thus giving him no stats?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Michigan for locking up 4th place in the conference before a snap is even played.

#harballing