• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma 2017 schedule/predictions/with commentary!!!

This Evaluation is Undeniable and Self Evident / unlimited responses

• Total voters

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then said you "don't care though", asshole. Those are your words you fucking piece of shit.

Wohoo! The lady's fired up now that her boyfriend's here!

Yeah, I don't give a shit that he's a piece of shit. You on the other hand defended Mixon and that shit bird enabler. It's a joke, just like you.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wohoo! The lady's fired up now that her boyfriend's here!

Yeah, I don't give a shit that he's a piece of shit. You on the other hand defended Mixon and that shit bird enabler. It's a joke, just like you.

Spin it however you want you hypocritical piece of shit. Your fukciing coach enabled a murderer. You have no fucking moral high horse to stand on. Get back to cleaning your glass house and quit shitting on every Oklahoma thread with your hypocritical trolling bullshit. Want to cry about Mixon? Go do it in a Mixon thread you hypocritical crybaby piece of shit.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZOMG HES REFERRING TO ME AS FEMALE. ZOMG HES SO CLEVER!!!!

I'm gonna start a go fund me page. Take up a collection to pay you to post a video on tHoop of you popping ping pong balls out of your pussy.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spin it however you want you hypocritical piece of shit. Your fukciing coach enabled a murderer. You have no fucking moral high horse to stand on. Get back to cleaning your glass house and quit shitting on every Oklahoma thread with your hypocritical trolling bullshit. Want to cry about Mixon? Go do it in a Mixon thread you hypocritical crybaby piece of shit.

I'm not crying about anything, son. I'm winding you up like a toy. Same way I always do.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do say so. You come running to her defense every time. It's fabulous.

Clemson? How about when the two teams actually played each other this year? The defense rests? lolz. You really should consider laying off the drugs.
I don't blame you for deflecting from a college football topic.YouOhio State score a point against Clemson? Those must be some great drugs. So tell me since you seem to be completely off topic. What do you believe Oklahoma's record will be? My prediction is Oklahoma makes the play offs.I have Oklahoma beating OSU in a close one. I'm just not impressed with the OSU offense. Between Ohio States performance against Clemson.And Penn State proving they were the best team in the B1G. I don't see the committee making the same mistake.And I see the BIG XII,ACC,SEC and PAC taking the other slots.

My prediction Oklahoma runs the table in the BIG XII this season. I wouldn't look past WVU they have the most potential for an upset imo.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not crying about anything, son. I'm winding you up like a toy. Same way I always do.

You ain't winding anything up. I'm just calling you out for the hypocritical trolling piece of shit you are. You think you're so clever. You think you're going to get me to melt down? Son, your game is junior high level.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna start a go fund me page. Take up a collection to pay you to post a video on tHoop of you popping ping pong balls out of your pussy.

Damn it, son. Get better than this.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ain't winding anything up. I'm just calling you out for the hypocritical trolling piece of shit you are. You think you're so clever. You think you're going to get me to melt down? Son, your game is junior high level.

Okay.

You should make a few dozen more posts about how much you don't care. With memes. They're convincing.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame you for deflecting from a college football topic.YouOhio State score a point against Clemson? Those must be some great drugs. So tell me since you seem to be completely off topic. What do you believe Oklahoma's record will be? My prediction is Oklahoma makes the play offs.I have Oklahoma beating OSU in a close one. I'm just not impressed with the OSU offense. Between Ohio States performance against Clemson.And Penn State proving they were the best team in the B1G. I don't see the committee making the same mistake.And I see the BIG XII,ACC,SEC and PAC taking the other slots.

My prediction Oklahoma runs the table in the BIG XII this season. I wouldn't look past WVU they have the most potential for an upset imo.

TL;DR.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont blame you for avoiding a college football topic. 1974.......

18s4l6wi7h6smjpg.jpg

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say, this Sunday afternoon entertainment is much more fun then watching pitino walk jittery up and down his bench yelling out his players. Allthewhile his mistresses all watch together.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:dhd: Good one

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say, this Sunday afternoon entertainment is much more fun then watching pitino walk jittery up and down his bench yelling out his players. Allthewhile his mistresses all watch together.
I never knew TheAuthority was such a big fan of ping pong :dhd:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that who this asshole is? Now it all makes sense.
No but they are very similar. I'll go with theAuthority 2.0 :dhd:

I actually like Oklahoma's schedule this year. Their biggest test should be Ohio State. But I'm really not a fan of Barrett. Their WR's don't impress me. Samuel's was their best weapon. But he was a RB/WR hybrid.And he's gone. I could see OU winning that game. And running the table.

I also like USC's schedule.Even if they don't have a bye week this year. I'm not sure what to make of the Texas game yet. If they can avoid a hiccup I like their chances. They have the depth to replace Juju and Adore.And added to their depth with some players who can make an immediate impact. With this years recruiting class. Tuipulotu is already enrolled so he'll get a jump start. If everything falls into place.There is a lot of potential. SC and OU make the play offs imo. I hate making predictions tho

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Wilson installs his offense at Ohio State, the pace of the offense will just be too fast for Barrett.
He'll become a pick 6 machine. And with only 1 game to get it down against, of all teams, Indiana, it won't be pretty.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont blame you for avoiding a college football topic. 1974.......

18s4l6wi7h6smjpg.jpg

1974? What were you? Negative twenty years old?

Jesus, dude. Quit grasping and just take one:

1948063389_fat-straws.jpg

Romeo says he likes it when you shrimp him with the yellow ones best.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1974? What were you? Negative twenty years old?

Jesus, dude. Quit grasping and just take one:

1948063389_fat-straws.jpg

Romeo says he likes it when you shrimp him with the yellow ones best.
That would be the last time Ohio State beat USC. You know the team that was able to beat Penn State last season. You've made as many valid points as OSU vs Clemson so far. Do you watch college football or are you just triggered? I'm still waiting for your predictions that is the topic :yawn: