• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Ohio state week/game thread

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Penn Staters. Been a long and dark few years for you guys and I've been a Buckeye that always felt bad for the fans and the players for being put in the situation they were in. I just wish it didn't have to be my team that got to provide that ray of light. Damn it

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Penn Staters. Been a long and dark few years for you guys and I've been a Buckeye that always felt bad for the fans and the players for being put in the situation they were in. I just wish it didn't have to be my team that got to provide that ray of light. Damn it

Good thing for the Bucks is that if you guys can just beat Michigan (I'll be rooting for you) the you'll still be set up nicely for a spot in the playoff.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently I still haven't woken up from my dream.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im rooting for Penn State tonight. How have you been Ritz? @linebackeru ? Its been a while

Been good, was at the game Saturday, absolutely unbelievable atmosphere. Had sideline passes for the 2005 win, this one was even better because nobody expected us to win.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn, what a night in Happy Valley. I still have nearly no voice, slept about 6 hours in 2 nights...I drove from PSU to Steelers game yesterday....but so worth it. This team has really come together and this staff has done an AMAZING job in the face of adversity and its paying off. Since that catch by Irvin charles in Minnesota game, this team has been on fire in all 3 phases. Every game rest of way we'll be favored, can easily be a 9 if not 10 win season now. Young team just needs to stay focused and keep improving with the experience they gain.

All the injuries have actually added a lot of depth at LB now that Cabinda and Bell are back...and oh my did they come back strong. This team is set to be scary next season when you add in Menet and Fries on OL, guys like Simmons and Monroe on D as well as the kids they are bringing in this year....that was a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE game for recruiting as well. Some kids like Wade wanted to see us make progress and beat a big team, there you have it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently I still haven't woken up from my dream.
Been good, was at the game Saturday, absolutely unbelievable atmosphere. Had sideline passes for the 2005 win, this one was even better because nobody expected us to win.
I converted some clips to gif I'll leave them all here for you guys. I watched the replay online when we got home. Great game Nitany Lions congrats :suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS2_zpsb4m06v1v.gif

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck rest of way...beat Michigan and set up a 3 way tie for division :suds: