• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh PJ...

Dreezymac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.J. was cited for reckless and careless driving, 93 mph in a 65 mph zone, on Sunday afternoon
and subsequently suspended indefinitely from the
basketball team by coach Roy Williams, the school
announced late Sunday.

SMFH

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just got you off from that last SEC like fiasco and you pull this?!!

My biggest question is you turn the nba to do this!!

Now your college career is in jeopardy now he has to miss half the season

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is another selfish move by PJ and it clearly shows he is not thinking about his team, or the University. I think at this point the decision should be made to release PJ from the team, not just a suspension. I have to believe Roy had a heart to heart with him over the last incident, and this is his response? The program is more important than any one player, and I think for the integrity of the program, he needs to go.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suspended indefinitely? How about kicking his ass out of school permanently.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big fan of waiting until everything washes out through the court system. But this is getting quite old.

Even with my soft approach, this kid is over the edge.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is another selfish move by PJ and it clearly shows he is not thinking about his team, or the University. I think at this point the decision should be made to release PJ from the team, not just a suspension. I have to believe Roy had a heart to heart with him over the last incident, and this is his response? The program is more important than any one player, and I think for the integrity of the program, he needs to go.

What gets me is you came back to this !?

Got off on the last fiasco and wasn't gonna get much of any Suspension now what?

Now Roy has to make a tough decision which makes the next upcoming season a little bit harder esp since we're adding more teams to the acc

C'mon man!

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After having a few days to digest the situation, and hearing what others have to say, I have had a change of heart and think PJ should remain on the team for the time being. If the school and the team truly are looking out for the best interests of its players in addition to the team and the institution they should continue to work with PJ on improving himself and his character. At this point he is still a student athlete and the best way to help him is to keep him on the team, provide guidance and counseling and help him become the person and the player he has the potential to be. However, I am in ageeement with the suspension and its current indefinite term until Roy and the administration can gain confidence that PJ will do the right thing going forward.

For his sake I hope everything works out. It would be a shame to see a 20 year old kid with so much promise derail himself at this point.

GO HEELS!!!