• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason news

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to bet that David Remsfield dude was dropped on his head a few times as a todler.
dropped on his head? I think he went to the skip bayless nostradumazz college of predictions and was valedicktorian Previous validicktorians are Stephen a Smith ,Warren Sapp, Danny Snyder, Roger Goodell, to name just to name a few. the list is pretty long and graduation is weekly

JMHO :suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know how to process this:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible 3 of the biggest offseason free agents are the DB coach, the Receivers coach and the OL coach...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys rookie LB Leighton Vander Esch, the team's first-round pick, isn't practicing Tuesday to start the three-day minicamp because he continues to be slowed by a sprained ankle.

12:06 PM - Jun 12, 2018

Man, I hope this is not another trend :L
well atleast it isnt a hammy

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well atleast it isnt a hammy
Please, I've never seen a team with more hamstring problems year after year and yet the strength and conditioning coach is considered one of the best by the team? i think the most telling thing about the offseason is these new coaches coming in and everyone realizing how poor some of our other guys were and I'll put Woicik in there too. At some point you have to realize there is a problem behind a trend and that it isn't bad luck

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, I've never seen a team with more hamstring problems year after year and yet the strength and conditioning coach is considered one of the best by the team? i think the most telling thing about the offseason is these new coaches coming in and everyone realizing how poor some of our other guys were and I'll put Woicik in there too. At some point you have to realize there is a problem behind a trend and that it isn't bad luck

Hamstrings and lower back issues, year after year like clockwork. I don't have any actual data to back this up, but I also follow the Ravens fairly close and they never seem to have to deal with as many back injuries as Dallas does.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... so much for that quiet offseason I was hoping for. This dumbass...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, I think I'm higher than almost everyone on Irving, but I may need to rethink my stance. Can he be this dumb? Didn't he just get through telling us how much responsibility he has because it's just him and his daughter now??? I think the Guy can be a legit superstar but he just doesn't seem to get it. Shame

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, I think I'm higher than almost everyone on Irving, but I may need to rethink my stance. Can he be this dumb? Didn't he just get through telling us how much responsibility he has because it's just him and his daughter now??? I think the Guy can be a legit superstar but he just doesn't seem to get it. Shame

This is exactly the reason I was hoping the Colts would sign Irving.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking this all went down before he got custody. I also don't think his ex's rant had anything to do with him being caught.
As for how good he is, while I do think he's the best DT on this team I dont think hes so far ahead of the next guy where he can't be replaced.
If the reports are true he's out of shape this could might give him time to get in shape and be fresh 5 weeks into the season.
That said I'd prefer he was a full fo all season.

Last edited:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking this all went down before he got custody. I also don't think his ex's rant had anything to do with him being caught.
As for how good he is, while I do think he's the best DT on this team I dont think hes so far ahead of the next guy where he can't be replaced.
If the reports are true he's out of shape this could might give him time to get in shape and be fresh 5 weeks into the season.
That said I'd prefer he was a full fo all season.
I am sorry, but there is nothing good about this. Cut him and move on.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Summed up my feelings well... only thing I would question is his understanding of ”Responsibility”. I’m not convinced he really gets it. Yet. And at this point, I’m not sure I’ll buy his statements to the contrary. The dude is squandering away a nice life for his daughter. Hopefully someone gets him to understand that.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M.Collins back to 3T, I hope... Was pretty good there his rookie season, he's wasted as a 1T.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad thing is the two most gifted lineman on this defense are currently suspended. Irving is a freak and Gregory would be a 10 sack guy if he ever played. They are both that good and both are morons off the field

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad thing is the two most gifted lineman on this defense are currently suspended. Irving is a freak and Gregory would be a 10 sack guy if he ever played. They are both that good and both are morons off the field

I'll smoke to that.

Seems he could surround himself with guys who just won't let him do stupid stuff. No one to buy him weed. Keep him entertained away from the bars and clubs. Pay me a couple hundredG's a year and I am just the guy to do it.