• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason news

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He use to be really good..
Sigh...you can of course throw the veiled Romo is great and Dak stinks comments out all you want, but you gotta at least stop denying posting it...

Dez used to be faster and able to catch the ball at it's apex too...Hopefully for his new team some of that will come back or they too will be disappointed.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hunch is Cowboys draft either Ridley,moore or dj schark at 19

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hunch is Cowboys draft either Ridley,moore or dj schark at 19
I think Chark is the type of player that can help this team but I will be pissed if they draft him at #19

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh...you can of course throw the veiled Romo is great and Dak stinks comments out all you want, but you gotta at least stop denying posting it...

Dez used to be faster and able to catch the ball at it's apex too...Hopefully for his new team some of that will come back or they too will be disappointed.

Exactly he used to be really good. Not sure if he is still that level. It's very easy to see we are a different kind of team with Dak/ Zeke than we were in the past. Dak is young. His number one job is take care of the ball. With our Oline and Zeke , we don't have to throw it like Romo did. I have never said Dak stinks so please don't say innacurate statements regarding me.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really sure when I posted that but it must have been in one of the Dez bash fests. It gets a little old watching only one maybe 2 guys come to his defense. He has only been one of our top 3 players the last 7-8 yrs

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really sure when I posted that but it must have been in one of the Dez bash fests. It gets a little old watching only one maybe 2 guys come to his defense. He has only been one of our top 3 players the last 7-8 yrs
I agree, and next year they will see. No reciever on Dallas worries any corner now. A rookie wont do jack shit next year. Now it is on Dak and the coaches, but people will see Dez was not the biggest problem with this team. I hate this organization. Should have cut him or traded him before free agency, but they messed that up!!! Now they are gonna reach for WR early instead of more pressing needs we had prior to cutting Dez.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, and next year they will see. No reciever on Dallas worries any corner now. A rookie wont do jack shit next year. Now it is on Dak and the coaches, but people will see Dez was not the biggest problem with this team. I hate this organization. Should have cut him or traded him before free agency, but they messed that up!!! Now they are gonna reach for WR early instead of more pressing needs we had prior to cutting Dez.
Thats where you are wrong, IMO. Dez averaged 700 yards the last three years. We aren't losing a 1200 yard guy anymore. I like Dez as a person, I like his fire, liked him all the way back to his days at Lufkin High. It will be addition by subtraction here next year

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. Dak wasn't the QB Romo was the last year Tony was healthy, but when Romo was in his 2nd year, neither was he. Hell, in his 2nd year, he was still holding a clipboard. Blaming Dak for not throwing it up for grabs to a WR he didn't trust is absurd. How could he expect Dez to go get 50-50 balls when he wouldn't even finish his route half the time? Dez was a great player in 2014, just like Aikman and Irvin were in 1994. It does nothing for us in 2018

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats where you are wrong, IMO. Dez averaged 700 yards the last three years. We aren't losing a 1200 yard guy anymore. I like Dez as a person, I like his fire, liked him all the way back to his days at Lufkin High. It will be addition by subtraction here next year
He was hurt much of 2015 and you had Weeden and others at QB. Did you forget about that??

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If those who think that Dez's issues weren't really on Dez are correct, then there will be no shortage of teams lining up to sign him before the weekend is over at 10-12 mill per year.

We'll wait and see if they are right. Hopefully, though, if there is an absence of such teams willing to pay Dez a #1 WR salary, those on this forum who are in disagreement with the move today will rethink their evaluation and we can all move on.

It's the height of silliness to sit behind a computer and claim that a guy is more valuable than any team in the league is willing to pay.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was hurt much of 2015 and you had Weeden and others at QB. Did you forget about that??
I never said he wasn't a great player once. 700 per season for three years man. That's what he was for a $16 million hit. He ain't Julio Jones Bro, not by a mile

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah, in Romo's case you go from starting your career with a top 5 (3?) coach of all time as well as an assistant that became one of the best coaches in the league, then you're going to take orders from a spineless dolt that couldn't hold your jock during his playing days? Come on now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did u actually think he was? Not many QBs and HCs have great relationships. I think Jimmy and Aikman were about as close as I have seen
Do you think I wrote the article or something?