• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official... Walk-Ons are People too Thread (2017 Class)

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much from team Warner about their visit to HuskerNation.

Brenda Warner said "thanks for the great hospitality". If Kade Warner said anything, i couldn't find it in my five minutes of internet sleuthing.

I think they go to Iowa next.

I know of an acquaintance that uses Kurt Warner's rental property in Iowa, and he said he was going to slip some Nebraska stuff into the place.

Just read Kurt Warner's facebook page. Lots of Husker posts, one iowa post, and one jack ass Oklahoma sooner post.

I think it is a two horse race between Nebraska and Iowa. Kade has a lot of family in Iowa.

AZ State, California, and UCLA all are in it. You would think that if Arizona State was really interested they would have offered a scholarship. Heck, the coaches could go see him and his game tapes any time they wanted. Yet, they didn't. Not to mention, Todd Graham isn't exactly a high character coach. Todd Graham is also on the hot seat after back to back losing seasons, and has a horrid defense at ASU.

the PAC 12 teams all had losing seasons in 2016, while Nebraska and Iowa did have winning seasons. Ferentz is a high character coach, as is Riley. California has a new coach. Mora is also on the hot seat.

I think the strongest thing going for Nebraska is Danny Langsdorf in order to get Kade Warner. Kade wants the best fit. He also might see less competition at Iowa, but Iowa is a running team.

sounded pretty positive in his Rivals interview. Wouldn't be surprised if he stayed home and went ASU tho

Loved our facilities and history of walk on success

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounded pretty positive in his Rivals interview. Wouldn't be surprised if he stayed home and went ASU tho

Loved our facilities and history of walk on success

I read that article with his HS coach talking him up like he was the next Jordy Nelson. Jordy WAS a two star who received zero D1 Scholly offers just like Warner.

The real next Jordy Nelson is Brandon Reilly if he finds the right team. If he lands it Green Bay it would be the literal second coming.

Warner doesn't have that speed.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His game fits our scheme. Little bit like Westerkamp. Reminds me of River Cracraft, the WR J. Stanton was throwing to in HS. He ended up being a decent little WR for Washington State.

Definitely not worth a scholly.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His game fits our scheme. Little bit like Westerkamp. Reminds me of River Cracraft, the WR J. Stanton was throwing to in HS. He ended up being a decent little WR for Washington State.

Definitely not worth a scholly.

Be a fine walk on

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa is not in the picture at all from what i've gathered. The question is, does he stay home and go to ASU or get out and go to UNL. Nebraska has a pretty good shot here, but I wouldn't sleep on the staying home angle, especially for a walk-on even with all the money they have in that house.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa is not in the picture at all from what i've gathered. The question is, does he stay home and go to ASU or get out and go to UNL. Nebraska has a pretty good shot here, but I wouldn't sleep on the staying home angle, especially for a walk-on even with all the money they have in that house.

Have you read this from November 16?

HawkeyeReport.com - Kade Warner making his own mark

He was at the upset of Iowa over Michigan game. Games like that make impressions. Think Nebraska over Michigan State.

Kade Warner (@KadeWarner) | Twitter

I see kade is planning on making a decision tomorrow? Thursday? '

Kade retweeted the Nebraska tweets on Feb 12.

Kurt Warner posted 14 hours ago that the decision is getting close and that Kade has some good options.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you read this from November 16?

HawkeyeReport.com - Kade Warner making his own mark

He was at the upset of Iowa over Michigan game. Games like that make impressions. Think Nebraska over Michigan State.

Kade Warner (@KadeWarner) | Twitter

I see kade is planning on making a decision tomorrow? Thursday? '

Kade retweeted the Nebraska tweets on Feb 12.

Kurt Warner posted 14 hours ago that the decision is getting close and that Kade has some good options.

Iowa hasn't been in the running for the past two weeks... don't care what happened in November. Pretty sure it's down to Nebraska or ASU

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He announced he's walking on at Nebraska tonight... really good walk-on pick up.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine Kurt Warner, Keyshawn Sr, Gabriel Union/D Wade, and the mad hatter on the sideline for a big game

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine Kurt Warner, Keyshawn Sr, Gabriel Union/D Wade, and the mad hatter on the sideline for a big game

And Chris Spielman... JD Spielman's uncle

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get @jedburks boned up 52, he might start to follow "recruiting"