• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Visitors vs. Rutgers

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I know it's difficult to look at recruiting when it seems like this coaching staff might not be here much longer. BUT, it is early in the season. If Nebraska loses to Rutgers or Illinois then all bets are off but assuming Nebraska (and I know, it's never safe to assume: see NIU) is able to come through the next two weeks unscathed this recruiting class continues to be very very important. So who's visiting this weekend besides Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union?

Christian Tutt (4-Star, CB) [Thomson, GA] - Tutt has long been a Husker favorite, he reminds me a bit of Bookie in how he plays but he's a bit taller, a little less physical maybe. Tutt is a legit 4-star prospect and Nebraska is "battling" Alabama and Georgia (who likely have others above him on the board) for his services. Chances of committing on visit? 60%

Michael Ezeike (3-Star, TE) [Ontario, CAN] - I'm not sure if he's still visiting or not but Ezeike is a good sized athletic TE with great hands out of Canada. Oregon currently leads the Crystal Ball for his service but Nebraska wouldn't mind taking a look at him as well. I'm not sure how interested the Huskers are in adding another TE (with Jurgens) to this class, but if they want to Ezeike could certainly fit the bill. They could also use Ezeike as a WR, his big bodied frame and good hands make for a good base to work with, though he would need to learn more route running and he lacks that top end speed that could take the top off a defense. Chances of committing on visit? 2%

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tutt would bring some swagger for sure

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Credit where credit is due, the coaches recruit. They haven't quit on that.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Dwayne Wayne guy is suppose to be here this weekend with some broad