• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this. Plus if they go with the "set up" a match route they can play up Lesnar being an absentee champ and the briefcase forcing him into the match. It's a good face/heel dynamic.
Agree. They can have Braun keep saying I'd cash in if Lesnar was HERE!!! "Lesnar would get these hands if he was HERE!!!"

What's the under/over on how many times Haymen gets beat up by Braun before Lesnar shows???

Last edited:

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh goody, the female Jinder Mahal won the title back last night. WHOOPEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :L
Don't know who you're referring to???????

Jinder is being pushed cause he's jacked up (on roids) and Vince loves the jacked up look, natural or not. Can't think of one woman who has the jacked up (on roids) look!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they made Nakamura look as strong as possible in the loss. Plus they can do AJ vs Joe and eventually AJ vs Bryan for the title. I think the right guy won. The match was fantastic. Definitely the best main roster match Nakamura's had and the best Styles match since the Cena feud.

But they can do those matches any time. Giving Nakamura the title right now gives him credibility. It doesn't even have to be a long run either. If he held it until SS, you'd at least think "Ok, there's a chance he'll win this" when he's in title matches in the future. You can only have people in the spot he's in for so long before the crowd tunes them out because they know the end result

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, if you get the chance, check out the WWE 24 special on The Hardys. It's really really good and goes in depth on both of their struggles with addiction and overcoming it (while also including Jeff's latest slip up)

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The B team nailed their imitation of Matt & Bray.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im guessing....Reigns v Lashley v Finn v Seth v Elias v Constable in the multiman match.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, if you get the chance, check out the WWE 24 special on The Hardys. It's really really good and goes in depth on both of their struggles with addiction and overcoming it (while also including Jeff's latest slip up)

Saw it. I recommend it to. Shows the dark side of wrestling and how to overcome

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they can do those matches any time. Giving Nakamura the title right now gives him credibility. It doesn't even have to be a long run either. If he held it until SS, you'd at least think "Ok, there's a chance he'll win this" when he's in title matches in the future. You can only have people in the spot he's in for so long before the crowd tunes them out because they know the end result

If i was booking. I would give Nakamura the US tittle till Mania just too see how he looks with a title before giving him the "keys to the kingdom"

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Braun doing commentary.

Anyone else get the intuation(sp) of Bliss/ Rosey at Summerslam.
Im guessin Braun vs KO. I ultimately think Braun pulls a Rollins type cash in at SS.

Bliss vs. Rousey probably will be the SS match

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Cass got fired. I guess beating up that Midget REALLY pissed them off.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Cass got fired. I guess beating up that Midget REALLY pissed them off.

Vince has had little people beat up before. I'm sure he didn't care in that respect. But he told him not to do it and he did it anyway. Probably not the smartest idea to ignore an order from the boss of the entire company

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who has been disappointed with Lesnar since his feud with Goldberg?

He doesn't sell for anyone. He hardly ever shows up. Months ago, at least Heyman showed up to cut promos for him. That happens the week before PPV and the PPV, maybe the day after. He also hasn't shown up to all of Raw's PPVs.

He needs to be what the Undertaker pretty much has been for the past decade. Not go for any belts. Show up for the major PPVs or the build-up to them. Take on legends that don't need any build-up (like Randy Orton or Jeff Hardy). They could have one of the better matches on the card but still not mean anything. He doesn't really need to sell for anyone. Don't have to build this huge storyline to it like you do if you are a belt holder.

Now he holds a belt that all male superstars are "striving" for but hardly has the opportunity because he hardly ever shows up. That is boring. Whether it is Lesnar or the writing team that keeps him away. I think he is being used in a wrong way.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who has been disappointed with Lesnar since his feud with Goldberg?

He doesn't sell for anyone. He hardly ever shows up. Months ago, at least Heyman showed up to cut promos for him. That happens the week before PPV and the PPV, maybe the day after. He also hasn't shown up to all of Raw's PPVs.

He needs to be what the Undertaker pretty much has been for the past decade. Not go for any belts. Show up for the major PPVs or the build-up to them. Take on legends that don't need any build-up (like Randy Orton or Jeff Hardy). They could have one of the better matches on the card but still not mean anything. He doesn't really need to sell for anyone. Don't have to build this huge storyline to it like you do if you are a belt holder.

Now he holds a belt that all male superstars are "striving" for but hardly has the opportunity because he hardly ever shows up. That is boring. Whether it is Lesnar or the writing team that keeps him away. I think he is being used in a wrong way.
No, you’re not the only one.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sami Zayn is out until some time in 2019 with TWO torn rotator cuffs.

What a fucking bummer. Not only is it an awful injury and he's got two to deal with, but that's a really long time to be gone.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw has been pretty good for 2 weeks in row. What strange world is this?

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty Good Raw last night. It sucked Elias didnt have a segment though.

Also, I dont get the appeal of McIntyre, he seems rather bland and boring to me. I also cant get the fact he was a jobber his last run out of my head.

Last edited:

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pretty Good Raw last night. It sucked Elias didnt have a segment though.

Also, I dont get the appeal of McIntyre, he seems rather bland and boring to me. I also cant get the fact he was a jobber his last run out of my head.

I'm a huge fan of Drew. He's possibly the best worker in the company at his size along with Luke Harper. He obviously looks the part and his promos are good too.

Not disagreeing on his main roster run being lackluster so far as he hasn't done much yet but the Ziggler/McIntyre vs Shield feud should be a breakout for him.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved raw.

Rollins/Ziggler is a MOTY candidate. Seen 3 in the last week are so