• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He won't. Not with Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman (assuming he's not SDL bound) there.

I don't necessarily disagree. I thought he's be a better fit on SD for that reason but he has a chance to be a big time star soon. He has the size and look Vince loves and he's probably the best in ring worker at that size in the company. He's a solid promo too.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't we all hust Breathe a sigh of relief that.......

The us tittle is off of Jinder

I'd like to, unfortunately the juiced up jobber is well liked by the decision makers. That means he's getting another title run with whichever title stays on Raw.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to, unfortunately the juiced up jobber is well liked by the decision makers. That means he's getting another title run with whichever title stays on Raw.
You're right he is. Would they dare have Jinder beat Brock for the Universal title??? Then have Reigns beat Jinder???

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right he is. Would they dare have Jinder beat Brock for the Universal title??? Then have Reigns beat Jinder???

I think after his disastrous run with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, it'll be a real long time before he gets another run with the big belt(s).

SOT: I keep hearing talk that now that the Miz is over on SDL that he'll be getting a run with the WWE WHC. That would be a big mistake IMO.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think after his disastrous run with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, it'll be a real long time before he gets another run with the big belt(s).

SOT: I keep hearing talk that now that the Miz is over on SDL that he'll be getting a run with the WWE WHC. That would be a big mistake IMO.
Not if he's being chased and eventually beaten by DB.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if he's being chased and eventually beaten by DB.

I doubt very highly the WWE doing right in the DBry-Miz feud. If the Miz ever becomes WWE WHC again, DBry won't be beating him convincingly. The Miz, IMO, is like heel Randy Orton. No one ever gets their revenge on heel RO.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt very highly the WWE doing right in the DBry-Miz feud. If the Miz ever becomes WWE WHC again, DBry won't be beating him convincingly. The Miz, IMO, is like heel Randy Orton. No one ever gets their revenge on heel RO.

Honestly. After i posted How i use D-Bry for the next year or so. Now that i think about it.

Miz could be the perfect Wrestlemania/Road Back opponent for him. You already have a little build up and Miz can bring home Money with promos.

It seems perfect..... Perhaps too perfect

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'd like Miz with the MITB breifcase trolling AJ or DB and eventually cashing in

I'd like the Miz to never get a shot at the big belt(s) ever. People forget that his run in 2011 was Jinder Mahal levels of bad. Keep him where he is...secondary title and no higher.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like the Miz to never get a shot at the big belt(s) ever. People forget that his run in 2011 was Jinder Mahal levels of bad. Keep him where he is...secondary title and no higher.
2011 was 7 years ago, he's come a long way since then and is one of their top heels.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Miz is a different guy plus with dual branded PPV he won't have to main event all of the shows. He's earned a title run imo. Not during WM but maybe a few months at the end of the year

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miz is a different guy plus with dual branded PPV he won't have to main event all of the shows. He's earned a title run imo. Not during WM but maybe a few months at the end of the year

He may have earned it, but that doesn't mean the WWE should give him one. He's not believable as a Universal or WWE WH Champion. He's just not.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2011 was 7 years ago, he's come a long way since then and is one of their top heels.

Yet I, and I suspect many others, just don't find him a believable Universal or WWE WH Champ. I point to Jinder Mahal's reign as evidence that giving the Miz a top belt is a very very bad idea.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bar to Smackdown. Gee, I wonder who is winning the Raw tag titles at the PPV Friday?

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He may have earned it, but that doesn't mean the WWE should give him one. He's not believable as a Universal or WWE WH Champion. He's just not.

He's not believable in a feud with Braun, Brock, Roman. If the top two faces on SD are AJ and Bryan he's credible enough to feud with them imo.

Again I'm not saying the show should revolve around Miz but I'd be happy for him if he gets a run with the title and unlike Jinder it'd make great TV on promos.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not believable in a feud with Braun, Brock, Roman. If the top two faces on SD are AJ and Bryan he's credible enough to feud with them imo.

Again I'm not saying the show should revolve around Miz but I'd be happy for him if he gets a run with the title and unlike Jinder it'd make great TV on promos.

So let's see what we've got here? Can the Miz feud with AJ DBry and others? Sure. But they are on a whole different level and thus the Miz isn't a believable champion. I believe, that if you need constant help in winning your title matches, then your credibility is gone. Never to come back.

Ask Seth Rollins and Jinder Mahal about that, if you don't believe me.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So let's see what we've got here? Can the Miz feud with AJ DBry and others? Sure. But they are on a whole different level and thus the Miz isn't a believable champion. I believe, that if you need constant help in winning your title matches, then your credibility is gone. Never to come back.

Ask Seth Rollins and Jinder Mahal about that, if you don't believe me.

Jinder's credibility issues start with him going from a jobber to world champion in a few weeks. Then they continued with him having boring matches and cutting boring promos.

Seth was too good in the ring and too athletic for a chicken shit heel role as a champion. It's not that his credibility was ruined.. it just felt like a waste.

Miz is perfect as a chicken shit heel champion. The promos and feuds would be entertaining and the matches would be good as long as they're with the right opponents.