• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate what they are doing with Asuka. She should be dominating the women's division right now. But she can't because they are trying to build up this 3 woman stable that won't be a stable in 2 months. Paige is hot though. Too much lipstick, but I don't mind seeing her on TV.
Asukas booking has been terrible.They haven't opened up her full movies yet either.Which I agree I hate.Because she's definitely on another level skill wise.The only times they've shown her dominance.Was a little bit at SS and last night.At times it seems like creative is just rewriting her NXT storyline.Rather than taking advantage of all the potential she has

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually sick of Paige already. Asuka had a few great mixed tag matches. One with Kenny Omega as her tag partner. But I don't think the WWE gives them the same leeway. In mixed tag matches imo

Just sayin, there have been a lot of leaks of Lita taking the chair shot beating by Stone Cold and Triple H.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sayin, there have been a lot of leaks of Lita taking the chair shot beating by Stone Cold and Triple H.
They also had Chyna wrestling men before. I do like the idea I'm just not sure they push the limits they do in Japan. The Omega, Asuka mixed tag match was great tho

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a story that WWE trademarked a new name, something about mixed tag tournament. It is their plan for the next live show, and what people believe is the reason so many women were brought up. I don't know who's idea this is, but to do an entire show on mixed tag teams sure seems like a dumpster fire waiting to happen, that is unless they find the next Lita or Jacqueline who can hold their own against a man.
Its going to be a Facebook thing :L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Facebook is paying them for it so it makes sense it would be on Facebook.
I only skimmed it. Looked almost like fan boting. Wwe meets American idol hoping that's not the case.I'll read the link through later. Actually hoping it's more along the Japanese mixed tag matches. At least let them mix it up a little bit imo

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only skimmed it. Looked almost like fan boting. Wwe meets American idol hoping that's not the case.I'll read the link through later. Actually hoping it's more along the Japanese mixed tag matches. At least let them mix it up a little bit imo

I don't think it's fan voting but it says;

Each 20-minute episode will reflect a progressive approach to production, with elements optimized for mobile consumption, experimentation and social interaction, including the ability for the WWE Universe to engage with Superstars during the show. In addition, fans will have the opportunity to select matchups, match stipulations and more, on Facebook.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have our participants.

Monday Night Raw---------- SmackDown LIVE

Alexa Bliss-------------- Becky Lynch
Alicia Fox ---------------- Bobby Roode
Asuka------------------------ Carmella
Bayley---------------------------Charlotte
Braun Strowman---------------Jimmy Uso
Enzo ----------------------------- Lana
Finn Bálor----------------------- Naomi
Goldust ----------------------- Natalya
Nia Jax ----------------------- Rusev
Sasha Banks----------------------- Sami Zayn
The Miz----------------------- Shinsuke Nakamura
Final Fan Vote----------------------- Final Fan Vote(A member of The New Day)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's fan voting but it says;

Each 20-minute episode will reflect a progressive approach to production, with elements optimized for mobile consumption, experimentation and social interaction, including the ability for the WWE Universe to engage with Superstars during the show. In addition, fans will have the opportunity to select matchups, match stipulations and more, on Facebook.
I only skimmed it looked like it may have said something about fan voting on the teams and a few other aspects.Not a big fan of the voting.Only because it may very well have a negative effect on some story lines.They may have given some accidental spoilers for upcoming matches,feuds and storylines tho.Not that we didnt know Sami and KO are winning sunday

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So looks like a legit elbow injury to Mr. Lunatic fringe
Makes me pretty upset. I'm going to a live event on January 5th and got seats super close to where The Shield come through the crowd at...without Ambrose, I doubt they do the crowd entrance at all.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me pretty upset. I'm going to a live event on January 5th and got seats super close to where The Shield come through the crowd at...without Ambrose, I doubt they do the crowd entrance at all.

We shall see what Dr Andrews says

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ambrose UPDATE:

He had surgery for a suspected torn triceps tendon last night. The results of what damage was found and recovery time have yet to be released.

DEAN AMBROSE UNDERGOING SURGERY | PWInsider.com

I seriously think the Ambrose gimmick is getting old. He like John Cena. Does the same old things in the ring over and over again. Can't get behind him anymore. I think this is a sign that the Shield reunion shouldn't be happening right now haha. Next on the injury list is Rollins.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously think the Ambrose gimmick is getting old. He like John Cena. Does the same old things in the ring over and over again. Can't get behind him anymore. I think this is a sign that the Shield reunion shouldn't be happening right now haha. Next on the injury list is Rollins.
Nope. Reigns is like John Cena. Ambrose is way over with his lunatic fringe gimmick. If he's off TV for a while with the injury, fans will go nuts when he comes back.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Reigns is like John Cena. Ambrose is way over with his lunatic fringe gimmick. If he's off TV for a while with the injury, fans will go nuts when he comes back.

His character for me is stale. No real improvement in the ring and an actual decrease in on the mic skills. I also think they are forcing this Shield reunion and it isn't natural and there's no reason for it. There was, but then Reigns got sick and they just dropped that storyline.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stale characters without further development is a WWE creative problem, i.e. Vince. WWE rarely allows characters to grow and for lack of a better word, mature over time. Cena still wearing the jorts he wore 15 years ago when he had a rapping gimmick is one great example of this. I don't see any of the other problems your talking about for Ambrose except for poor booking but that plagues the entire roster. Of course they forced the Shield reunion to try to get people to stop booing Roman. It has worked to some extent but looking for logic and reason in WWE booking is a futile endeavor at best.

If you want logic and reason in booking watch ROH or New Japan. Impact or whatever name they're going by now is even worse than WWE for lack of logic or reason in their booking.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of people in WWE management started to sour on Ambrose for 2 reasons, 1) during the Stone Cold podcast he basically just sat there and took a verbal beating by Austin and Vince hates it when you are getting beat down and don't stand up for yourself and 2) he showed up drunk to the HOF a few years ago and a lot of people took notice on his behavior.

I think what a lot of the higher ups have noticed with Ambrose is that he doesn't take anything seriously and while that's ok at times there's a time and place and Ambrose just does what he wants.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe it or not I'm really enjoying Jason Jordan of late. He reminds me of an Attitude Era Kurt Angle with his over the top cluelessness and unintentional comedic moments.