• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OFFICIAL Post-Draft Analysis

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good run down Q. Ill try and do mine later.

For the record Love did get an opportunity and did pretty decent... McCaffrey was banged up the first half and middle half of the season and Love got some good carries, even started and did well in a game.

I felt like so many people dipped into the UCLA WR core and NOBODY panned out on that team. The run game was awful. The pass game was awful. Rosen got hurt and the rest is history.

Sosa Jamabo was a terrible pick by me in which I would have never expected. If anything I thought he might lose some carries, but I never thought UCLA run game would be so poor that a lot of those guys started getting 2-8 carries game.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good run down Q. Ill try and do mine later.

For the record Love did get an opportunity and did pretty decent... McCaffrey was banged up the first half and middle half of the season and Love got some good carries, even started and did well in a game.

I felt like so many people dipped into the UCLA WR core and NOBODY panned out on that team. The run game was awful. The pass game was awful. Rosen got hurt and the rest is history.

Sosa Jamabo was a terrible pick by me in which I would have never expected. If anything I thought he might lose some carries, but I never thought UCLA run game would be so poor that a lot of those guys started getting 2-8 carries game.

Yes, but he was playing at like 9pm EST and my only other option was playing at noon, and McCafferey was never actually ruled out of that game.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just referring to him as a player getting an opportunity. Wasn't referring to your fantasy football team you goof.