• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OFFICAL Money in the Bank Thread

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgive everything else WWE fucked up now because they gave Corbin the case.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Corbin is such a great interview on Talking Smack. Wish he was presented like that on SD

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE is losing people over that MITB finish. Half the WWE fans on my TL are saying they are their subscription.
After that PPV I definitely think RAW has a clear edge. I agree definitely sick of the USO's.The MITB woman match was one of the worst endings I've seen in a long time. The mens MITB match was meh. The Mahal match was expected .And I'm really not looking forward to the predictable Cena angle on the horizon.Cena is as played out as the USA insert heel nationality stuff imo....... Raw is just a lot more exciting imo that PPV was awful

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carmella is the right winner as well. So was Mahal.
I can agree with that change is good.But that Ellsworth ending was terrible.The only reason I didnt want Mahal to win.Is the Cena angle that will follow.Is going to make for really bad storylines imo

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I fucking loved the show..

Thought the Ellsworth ending was fantastic. It segues into a readymade storyline on SD. Carmella's very good on the mic and now she has a ton of heat. On a side note, I'm glad the women didn't have to take dangerous bumps to tell their story. It was an old fashioned heel move that people will remember. Everyone got out safe.. great booking.

Liked the Mahal/Orton match. It still feels like smoke and mirrors with Mahal but they had the advantage of being in Orton's hometown. It worked.

The women's title match was meh. They need Charlotte and Becky to be the center of the division.

Liked the Usos match and it's match one of three or four in their fued with New Day so I'm more than fine with the ending.

Really happy Maria and MB are on SD. Mike's a solid midcarder and Maria's the most attractive woman in wrestling.

Another good Breezango segment. Their match was filler but it was supposed to be.

I loved the men's MITB match. Entertaining as hell. Everyone looked like a star. Corbin was the right winner. He can get a title run during the fall. He's a super athletic big man. They need one of those towards the top of the roster. Nak/AJ is now set up as a dream match down the road.

I respect the general negative opinion on the internet but I thought it was solid from top to bottom with an alltime great MITB ladder match in the main event.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corbin fucking sucks. He's got all of the appeal of a unsalted saltine cracker. He better find some charisma by the time he cashes in otherwise it's a wasted opportunity.

But hey, Maria's ass was there. Good show

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corbin fucking sucks. He's got all of the appeal of a unsalted saltine cracker. He better find some charisma by the time he cashes in otherwise it's a wasted opportunity.

You are a fucking dumbass if you don't like Corbin.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a fucking dumbass if you don't like Corbin.

Earlier in the thread, you said something about being sick of the Usos despite their turn being a career renaissance for them. You sir, are the fucking dumbass.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earlier in the thread, you said something about being sick of the Usos despite their turn being a career renaissance for them. You sir, are the fucking dumbass.
I'm sick of the Usos compared to the new teams they could be pushing. Corbin is the 2nd best heel on SD and should have been pushed faster.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

He has an awesome finisher. I'm not saying he'll ever be anywhere near as good as Undertaker but that's the last guy to come in with that size and athletic ability. He needs a couple of more years of experience to reach his potential but I think he's good enough for a trial run now.

Seems like a controversial PPV but I think we can all agree on Maria.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has an awesome finisher. I'm not saying he'll ever be anywhere near as good as Undertaker but that's the last guy to come in with that size and athletic ability. He needs a couple of more years of experience to reach his potential but I think he's good enough for a trial run now.

Seems like a controversial PPV but I think we can all agree on Maria.
Shes not as attractive as Bliss, but I'm glad to see her back.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate the finish all you want but this is gold

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoped Ziggler would win it but i'm a huge fan of Ziggler. Happy corbin won. Got a bright future and it gets started tonight.

Need to see the next part to make a informed opinion on the Ms MITB match

Tag team match. Good but nothing i haven't seen before

Called it on Orton/Mahal

Police/ Assencison was a decent match. Call me a throwback but i am not a huge fan of Fashion Police. Gimmick is WAY WAY too cheezy and to much 90's WWE.

Now to the part i hate.......

Maria and Mike. Don't get me wrong i'm excited for the Bennetts in the WWE but the "power of love", "Maria leaving for love", the cutesee things they were doing....

NEWS FLASH. THIS IS NOT THE MID 90'S. GIMMICKS THAT ARE CHEESY AND JUST PLAIN FAMILY FRIENDLY....

DON'T WORK

Listen to the crowd. Lesnar get's a huge pop (no cheesy gimmick), Balor gets a huge pop (No cheesy gimmick), AJ, Joe.....

The fans hate the family friendly gimmick. That was huge reason of why WCW won alot of the ratings during the mid 1990's

i'm out.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now to the part i hate.......

Maria and Mike. Don't get me wrong i'm excited for the Bennetts in the WWE but the "power of love", "Maria leaving for love", the cutesee things they were doing....

NEWS FLASH. THIS IS NOT THE MID 90'S. GIMMICKS THAT ARE CHEESY AND JUST PLAIN FAMILY FRIENDLY....

DON'T WORK

Go watch their work in TNA, it's the exact same gimmick and they got over huge as heels. I normally don't recommend people waste their time by watching TNA but the run they had was amazing.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking loved the show..

Another good Breezango segment. Their match was filler but it was supposed to be.

second to last match of the night a filler with the Ascension instead of Orton in his home town? They just took that title these guys are fighting for on the ladder and took it down a couple notches.