• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offensive Line

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LT - Scherff
LG - Boffeli
C - Blythe
RG - Donnal
RT - Van Sloten

All are 300#. Put CJF in there (265#) that's some size up front. Having Scherff/Donnal back from injury will help. Everything went downhill after they got hurt. Let's hope they stay relatively healthy because 4-8 fucking sucked.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude we are going to be 4-8 IF we stay healthy.... LOL. Unless we miraculously find a QB its going to be a long ass year.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude we are going to be 4-8 IF we stay healthy.... LOL. Unless we miraculously find a QB its going to be a long ass year.

This is what my buddy sent me the other day

Canzerri hits the hole hard and fast. He's easily our best back. Cotton has put on muscle, he got into it today with Nico Law.
The o-line looks good but needs to stay healthy.
Faith Ekakite and the other young d-linemen are beasts.
The attitude us very positive.
Beathred is the most athletic qb. Sokol has the best arm. Having said that, Ruddock is our best QB. He's smarter and has good intangibles. Beatherd's arm strength wasn't good.
A assistant coach told me only 20% of the plays will be called in the huddle. A lot more plays called at the line this year. They are throwing farther then 4 yard outs.
The problem last year was recievers and QB's were not on the same page as far as routes and timing so Vandenberg always chose to hit the check downs. This year the guys know the offense better and the passing game will open up. I even saw them running a flea flicker.
If the defense can hold, I think our offense will surprise.
Good line. Canzerri in the back field. Improved passing game

gengljer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL should be one of the best in the Big 10 according to DiNardo(of course he says that every year)

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd actually like to see Iowa line up like Stanford does - with extra line men and/or TEs - and just ram the ball down teams throats for a series or two each quarter. Mixing that heavy package with a play-action pass to the TEs would really keep defenses off balance.

gengljer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoops...pay attention to past seasons...Iowa doesn't have 100 RB's on the roster...Ferentz is careful with employing more than a single RB for the season, until said RB is hurt, then next guy in, until he is hurt.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you gengljer...still, Iowa can eat a lot of clock and keep the defense fresh and off the field. Iowa is bound to have a year where our RBs stay healthy. Given what is on the O-Line...is this the year.

Is it cold in hear or what?