• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offensive and Defensive Player to Watch:

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope he, and the rest of the line do well. I think they're capable, and I've heard Elko and Elston feel the same.

He was supposed to be incredible in high school..... When he wasn't injured. I just hope he can stay healthy. We are awfully thin on the D-line. I hope he can stay healthy along with Jerry Tillery. Those two along with the other Hayes (Jay) could be the most important group on the team.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was supposed to be incredible in high school..... When he wasn't injured. I just hope he can stay healthy. We are awfully thin on the D-line. I hope he can stay healthy along with Jerry Tillery. Those two along with the other Hayes (Jay) could be the most important group on the team.
We are very thin, and aside from Tillery, even the starters are inexperienced. It's definitely a bit of a concern. Along with the safety position.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are very thin, and aside from Tillery, even the starters are inexperienced. It's definitely a bit of a concern. Along with the safety position.

The experience at Safety and D-Line is a concern but the have some talent at those positions so hopefully that talent shows.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, even the players on defense notice a big difference from last yr. Seems they have more confidence in each other. That would be huge. Hearing the DL should be pretty good this yr....