• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offense

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of talk about defense today. We are having some problems on O as well. I didn't realize how subpar we played until I looked at the stats. I knew it wasn't great though. Cards do have a good D. We hit on 2 50/50 balls. We also had a 20 yrd run and a 30 yrd run. Dak doesn't seem to be going to Beasely as much as he did last Yr. Beasely mouthed off at a fantasy owner last night on Twitter. The one that has stepped up is Williams. Obviously Butler was huge last night, but I don't think we can make a living throwing it up to him. It obviously starts with the running game and many plays there is no where to run

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley getting a lot more attention this year, so I wouldn't expect the same numbers as last year. OL hasn't been as great as we are used to but still playing fine. Frederick IMO is the best center in the NFL by a lot, but he hasn't been as incredible as normal - very small sample of course since only week 3. I'm sure a big part of that is the fact that he has played against some great run defenders and everyone has off days form time to time so no worries at all about him. Even Smith whiffed on Jones last night. It happens.

I think Dak has been good and won that game for us last night through sheer will. I think the OL stepped up after the beginning of the game and played much better against a very good AZ defense. We have to remember we have played 3 teams that are likely to end up as top 5 defenses (and 2 on the road). That is a big task. I think Dez made a great play and other than the screen was glad we didn't seem to try to force the ball to him as much this week. He showed that he can impact a game without getting the ball thrown his way 10 times. Our Offense is a grind it out type that isn't going to put up 50 points like Atl or NE or GB can if they get hot. But, I still think we have one of the best Offenses in the NFL and not too worried about that. Defense was pathetic last week and at the beginning of the game this week, but came around after that. I feel a lot better about this team this morning than I did yesterday morning. But the season is young and it's way too early to know how it will play out.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you notice Dez moved around a lot last night??? The defense is taking some shots today for their early collapse but the way I saw it- they were huge last night not giving up first downs after Jones pinned the Cards deep. Special teams were awesome. Just an all around team win on the road. Ready for the Rams.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Defense stepped up big time after the first drive and 3/4's. A lot of inexperience out there and IMO we can expect improvement just from these guys getting more snaps. I think the DBs were helped out a lot by the fact that we were getting pressure, but still thought they did well and showed a big improvement. I didn't think Smith and Wilson were great last night, but I thought they made a couple of big plays. Looked like a mix up on the first TD. We had bodies back there, but got caught letting the guy come free to the middle. Looked like Heath, but not sure what the responsibilities were.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell you, Lewis is going to be good. Man, Orlando and for the most part, Jones, were terrible. All Orlando had to do was knock the ball down from Larry Fitzgerald. Terrible play. Now to the good part, this team did not get down when they were down 7-0 and it looked like they were going to get blown out. They kept coming. That is the mark of a good team. Dez was a beast on that touchdown, and Butler made some great plays for us. Dak is a winner, he may not be pretty passing, but he gets it done. Happy for the win!! Lawrence was a beast. Boy, this offseason for him..

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In regards to pretty passing, that damn Palmer reminds me so much of Aikman with that helmet on. I have always thought that they looked alike with helmets. He throws a pretty ball too.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In regards to pretty passing, that damn Palmer reminds me so much of Aikman with that helmet on. I have always thought that they looked alike with helmets. He throws a pretty ball too.
He does throw some passes that remind me of Aikman.