• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all you Trump haters... this dude has done nothing but made life better for all of you fucking americans. More blacks are working, Less blacks on welfare. Soon more blacks will be buying homes. Guesss what,, less blacks will be going to jail now that they have more means to get buy with. That's a good thing, right? Dude is negotiating peace with one of the most ruthless sons of bitches who actually could start a global war.. Why the FUCK are you hating this guy? Life aint fair all... Some minorities out there aint reaping the benefits,,, get over it. Live here legal and prosper,,, Trumps making it possible for all americans to have a good life. ALL AMERICANS!!! Stop trashing the dude. Yea he's a tweeting idiot but get past that and look at our country. Obama had no clue how to bring jobs to america,,, He actually admitted that in a very popular "magic wand" video... Im sure you've seen it,,, Obama had no clue. Get over your slurp fest for him because he was the first black president,,, we get it... first black,, pretty cool and historic,,, fact is he wasn't a very good president. He negotiated by giving billions to countries to gain their favor,,, instead they took advantage. Do you honestly believe had Hillary won ,,, the gal you guys voted for (cept a few) we'd be were we are now? You guys are insane. I can't believe that some of you want this president to fail... do you not realize that your children's future depend on his success. Get over your butt hurting statue hating, gender confusion, MS13 humanitarian idiocy and smell the coffee. Your guy aint always gonna hold office. Support the guy who's in charge and get over the fact that your ancestors were once slaves to a very select few of white people. It was the way of the times,,, you can't fault the whites because they had slaves... it was just the law of the land. Im just so tired of reading about blacks and whites and how racism is so alive and rampant... WHEN ITS NOT!!!. Only a small percentage of whites use the N word as opposed to blacks who use it ten fold. No doubt blacks have had a hard time since slavery ended but MY GOD we were making progress. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED that set us all back to the 60's again? It's insane. The left wing media has turned most blacks into white haters by saying we're ALL racist when it's not true. Im racist towards those that make my life hell... whites, blacks and everyone. Nothing will ever be perfect for ANYBODY!!! These debates have gotten you guys nowhere yet there still fluent on this site. Stop trying to beat a dead horse people. Politic and religion are two things that people seldom change their stance on. If you think I'm racist there is nothing I can do to sway you that opinion. It's insane that the topic of black and white continue on day after day. Go have a beer together and just be happy we live in a land that has opportunities for all people of all races if you are a legal american. You could have been born in North Korea,,, be happy your here and support the guy in charge and comply with police if they wish for you too. Life does't have to be so hard. Sorry,,, been drinking.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rep,

For the most part, I think we Ehb, Shark, and myself have been rather cordial. Isn’t intelligent discourse, well intelligent?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all you Trump haters... this dude has done nothing but made life better for all of you fucking americans. More blacks are working, Less blacks on welfare. Soon more blacks will be buying homes. Guesss what,, less blacks will be going to jail now that they have more means to get buy with. That's a good thing, right? Dude is negotiating peace with one of the most ruthless sons of bitches who actually could start a global war.. Why the FUCK are you hating this guy? Life aint fair all... Some minorities out there aint reaping the benefits,,, get over it. Live here legal and prosper,,, Trumps making it possible for all americans to have a good life. ALL AMERICANS!!! Stop trashing the dude. Yea he's a tweeting idiot but get past that and look at our country. Obama had no clue how to bring jobs to america,,, He actually admitted that in a very popular "magic wand" video... Im sure you've seen it,,, Obama had no clue. Get over your slurp fest for him because he was the first black president,,, we get it... first black,, pretty cool and historic,,, fact is he wasn't a very good president. He negotiated by giving billions to countries to gain their favor,,, instead they took advantage. Do you honestly believe had Hillary won ,,, the gal you guys voted for (cept a few) we'd be were we are now? You guys are insane. I can't believe that some of you want this president to fail... do you not realize that your children's future depend on his success. Get over your butt hurting statue hating, gender confusion, MS13 humanitarian idiocy and smell the coffee. Your guy aint always gonna hold office. Support the guy who's in charge and get over the fact that your ancestors were once slaves to a very select few of white people. It was the way of the times,,, you can't fault the whites because they had slaves... it was just the law of the land. Im just so tired of reading about blacks and whites and how racism is so alive and rampant... WHEN ITS NOT!!!. Only a small percentage of whites use the N word as opposed to blacks who use it ten fold. No doubt blacks have had a hard time since slavery ended but MY GOD we were making progress. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED that set us all back to the 60's again? It's insane. The left wing media has turned most blacks into white haters by saying we're ALL racist when it's not true. Im racist towards those that make my life hell... whites, blacks and everyone. Nothing will ever be perfect for ANYBODY!!! These debates have gotten you guys nowhere yet there still fluent on this site. Stop trying to beat a dead horse people. Politic and religion are two things that people seldom change their stance on. If you think I'm racist there is nothing I can do to sway you that opinion. It's insane that the topic of black and white continue on day after day. Go have a beer together and just be happy we live in a land that has opportunities for all people of all races if you are a legal american. You could have been born in North Korea,,, be happy your here and support the guy in charge and comply with police if they wish for you too. Life does't have to be so hard. Sorry,,, been drinking.

After eight years of people hating on the last President, and most of those people hating on him more for what he was first, and his policies just being a bonus. Im really not trying to roll with the he is your President, support him vibe. I voted for him because I thought the alternative was worse policy wise. My issues with Trump are rather straight forward. Even if he is not a racist, he does show racial bias in most of his actions and comments. You ask what happened to set us back to the 60's, Trump called for it with one elegant statement. Make America Great Again.

I dont want you to change your stance or feel white guilt. What would be nice though is if we got away from blacks being taught that all whites are racist. What would be just as nice would be if the President wasnt pushing the ideal that if some one came here from Mexico they MIGHT be an illegal, thus they are probably a drug dealer, rapist or MS-13 Animal. Just as you dont want to be assumed a racist, I would be thrilled to know my son can walk down the street and no one wonder is he illegal because he is part latino. Sorry if it bothers you that it does bother me when im expected to act less black and more Christian if I want to be accepted in the Country I was born in.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After eight years of people hating on the last President, and most of those people hating on him more for what he was first, and his policies just being a bonus. Im really not trying to roll with the he is your President, support him vibe. I voted for him because I thought the alternative was worse policy wise. My issues with Trump are rather straight forward. Even if he is not a racist, he does show racial bias in most of his actions and comments. You ask what happened to set us back to the 60's, Trump called for it with one elegant statement. Make America Great Again.

I dont want you to change your stance or feel white guilt. What would be nice though is if we got away from blacks being taught that all whites are racist. What would be just as nice would be if the President wasnt pushing the ideal that if some one came here from Mexico they MIGHT be an illegal, thus they are probably a drug dealer, rapist or MS-13 Animal. Just as you dont want to be assumed a racist, I would be thrilled to know my son can walk down the street and no one wonder is he illegal because he is part latino. Sorry if it bothers you that it does bother me when im expected to act less black and more Christian if I want to be accepted in the Country I was born in.

Prove people hated on him for being black first. I was hopeful after his first election. I thought, well maybe the first black president can take our race relations to the next level. Perhaps, blacks can see they can achieve anything. Instead, he damaged race relations and hurt the black community with more democrat BS.

I don’t want people to roll with Trump because he is the POTUS. I don’t want people to not say he is an asshole because I think he is. I want them to be fair and look at the results objectively. I care more about the policies and results than I do his demeanor.

America was greatest in the 80s. We were so far above the rest of the world it is ridiculous. You say he is referring to the 60s but that doesn’t make a great deal of sense.

Except that isn’t what he said or pushed. He those people are coming here illegally and he isn’t wrong. Again, most people don’t think twice about somebody being an illegal. What should bother you is there is a way to act black. You can’t act black...it is a state of being. Personally, I think we should all act a bit more Christian, especially Christians.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask this Shark because you bring up acting black. I assume you are talking about some of the following.

What is your opinion on...

1- sagging pants

2- speaking rudely

What else is there? I do not mean these questions like they may sound. These are real questions about acting black.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove people hated on him for being black first. I was hopeful after his first election. I thought, well maybe the first black president can take our race relations to the next level. Perhaps, blacks can see they can achieve anything. Instead, he damaged race relations and hurt the black community with more democrat BS.

I don’t want people to roll with Trump because he is the POTUS. I don’t want people to not say he is an asshole because I think he is. I want them to be fair and look at the results objectively. I care more about the policies and results than I do his demeanor.

America was greatest in the 80s. We were so far above the rest of the world it is ridiculous. You say he is referring to the 60s but that doesn’t make a great deal of sense.

Except that isn’t what he said or pushed. He those people are coming here illegally and he isn’t wrong. Again, most people don’t think twice about somebody being an illegal. What should bother you is there is a way to act black. You can’t act black...it is a state of being. Personally, I think we should all act a bit more Christian, especially Christians.

Well I will admit, hating him because of his color first is more of a perception thing brought on by such things as the birther movement, and the not my president thing. Also the protests where white republicans burned Obama figures.... Kinda of paints a picture.

I care about policies, but I care just as much about the message he is sending OR not sending as President.

America is GREAT now, sorry if you feel we need to drop back even 30 years or more to recapture some sort of greatness. And some how I get the feeling that a good portion of Trumps base would prefer if we went a little further back than the 80's.

Its great that you would want every one to be christian because you feel its the path to god. Personally i feel that religion has and continues to do just as much harm to the world as politics. Note I said religion, not belief in God.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask this Shark because you bring up acting black. I assume you are talking about some of the following.

What is your opinion on...

1- sagging pants

2- speaking rudely

What else is there? I do not mean these questions like they may sound. These are real questions about acting black.

NAh dude, thats not acting black. Its acting ignorant. Just as much as flying Rebel flags and calling people spic, wetback illegal or a few other choice words.

BUt i guess Acting was a bad choice of words. I guess i should have said being black. Yes we tend to like loud music, some of it with violent under tones. Yea we do at times come off as a bit more hostile, but thats just as much a part of growing up black in America and more often than not a defensive mechanism. Yea we like to dress loud, and we talk loud. And after generations of being treated as second class, it still comes natural to not trust the police.

So I can see where being black in America might be a problem for most of the people Trump considers Americans. And what you see as disrespect is conditioned behavior in alot of cases because again, not just among our own, but dealing with the Majority, if we dont project strength we have ended up as victims far too often.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I will admit, hating him because of his color first is more of a perception thing brought on by such things as the birther movement, and the not my president thing. Also the protests where white republicans burned Obama figures.... Kinda of paints a picture.

I care about policies, but I care just as much about the message he is sending OR not sending as President.

America is GREAT now, sorry if you feel we need to drop back even 30 years or more to recapture some sort of greatness. And some how I get the feeling that a good portion of Trumps base would prefer if we went a little further back than the 80's.

Its great that you would want every one to be christian because you feel its the path to god. Personally i feel that religion has and continues to do just as much harm to the world as politics. Note I said religion, not belief in God.

The northern movement was started by Hillary. The not my president garbage went back to at least Bush, as did burning the president.

I get messaging and that is why I do not like Trump. He is an ass.

I see greatness a a comparison. I think we are still good but we have allowed the world to catch up. I think they have caught up because we have paid their way.

While I do feel it is a path to God and that is most important, I believe a world with religion (whether we are talking Christianity, Islam, etc) is far better than a world without. At least with religion, humans have to answer to a higher power and some sort of definitive code exists. Without religion, without an actual code, it is simply survival of the fittest.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't have to get past the 1st line to know drinking was involved.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The northern movement was started by Hillary. The not my president garbage went back to at least Bush, as did burning the president.

I see greatness a a comparison. I think we are still good but we have allowed the world to catch up. I think they have caught up because we have paid their way.

While I do feel it is a path to God and that is most important, I believe a world with religion (whether we are talking Christianity, Islam, etc) is far better than a world without. At least with religion, humans have to answer to a higher power and some sort of definitive code exists. Without religion, without an actual code, it is simply survival of the fittest.

Trump carried the BIrther movement crap right up until Obama left office. Thats on him.

Its fine to be an ass, lord knows I can be one at times. What not fine is instigating others to be even more of an ass. Trump practices this shit in the mirror in my opinion.

The rest of the wold catching up isnt such a bad thing, especially in light of the fact that you are tired of us paying for it. I think the fear is that another nation might pass us and start telling the US what to do. From some of the responses I have seen here and other places on the Hoop, im not sure Americas ego could take that.

Belief in something positive is always a great thing, on both a personal and group level. My problems with organized religion are..

1. Too often it it used to exert control over people.
2. Too often it is used as the excuse for conflict or to abuse those that are different
3. After more than 1000 years, i really dont trust that what Jesus, Moses, or Muhammad said has actually been handed down in its pure form. Hell you cant get 20 people in the same room to pass along the same ten word sentence from one person to another without it likely being altered. So I find it hard to think that volumes of knowledge transcribed and translated that were created more than 1000 years ago come to us in there true form. I guess what Im saying is, if God gave us the bible and the Quran, I have very little doubt man or men over the years didnt tweak it to fit into their own agenda in some places.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump carried the BIrther movement crap right up until Obama left office. Thats on him.

Its fine to be an ass, lord knows I can be one at times. What not fine is instigating others to be even more of an ass. Trump practices this shit in the mirror in my opinion.

The rest of the wold catching up isnt such a bad thing, especially in light of the fact that you are tired of us paying for it. I think the fear is that another nation might pass us and start telling the US what to do. From some of the responses I have seen here and other places on the Hoop, im not sure Americas ego could take that.

Belief in something positive is always a great thing, on both a personal and group level. My problems with organized religion are..

1. Too often it it used to exert control over people.
2. Too often it is used as the excuse for conflict or to abuse those that are different
3. After more than 1000 years, i really dont trust that what Jesus, Moses, or Muhammad said has actually been handed down in its pure form. Hell you cant get 20 people in the same room to pass along the same ten word sentence from one person to another without it likely being altered. So I find it hard to think that volumes of knowledge transcribed and translated that were created more than 1000 years ago come to us in there true form. I guess what Im saying is, if God gave us the bible and the Quran, I have very little doubt man or men over the years didnt tweak it to fit into their own agenda in some places.

Started by Hillary. I still have doubts myself and know we will never know for sure.

1- global warming isn’t a religion but it is used to control people.
2- diversity of thought and opinion create conflict...it also brings enlightenment.
3- except we need to look at how they were translated. I know how the Biblical texts were translated. They were translated by multiple people, fully separate, and exactly the same. I have no idea how the Quran was translated.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started by Hillary. I still have doubts myself and know we will never know for sure.

1- global warming isn’t a religion but it is used to control people.
2- diversity of thought and opinion create conflict...it also brings enlightenment.
3- except we need to look at how they were translated. I know how the Biblical texts were translated. They were translated by multiple people, fully separate, and exactly the same. I have no idea how the Quran was translated.

Just going to touch on number 3... we are talking about texts that are 1300 years old or more. It would take more faith than i have in the honesty of men for me to believe that neither text has been altered, mistranslated over the time from when they were written to now. Im sure some of it happened by accident, but Im just as sure some parts were changed or possibly even lost.. intentionally.

I trust the over all premise of both books, but I got to think that once they were out God in his infinite wisdom meant them to be a PERSONAL spiritual guide. I also tend to think that spreading the word at the end of a sword probably was not Gods intent. And I say this about all religion.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Michael Bloomberg is far left. Can you show me any topic where he isn’t? If you can find one, please show me a second. You are making claims against FAIR with no justification. SPLC making a claim isn’t justifying your claim either.

2- If you are breaking the law (illegal immigrant in this case), and the government sends out a questionairre saying we are just checkiking and won’t hold it against you, do you answer honestly?

3- the unemployment rate doesn’t include those not actively seeking.

5. https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Unauthorized Immigrant Population Estimates in the US January 2014_1.pdf notice methodology at foreign born people are less likely to respond.

Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States 1/5 of all migrants reside in the US as of 2017. Notice the share of immigrants in the chart consistently moving up in the US. At what point does the US assimilate to the immigrants? Notice 45% of immigrants have Latino origins and 46 % of immigrants are white. For those who believe we are racist against Latinos, Latinos are considered white. 32% of citizens are college educated while 30% of immigrants are but here is the huge difference, 29% of immigrants lack a HS diploma compared to 9% of citizens. ACA helped foreigners more than US citizens. 32% of children living in poor families were with immigrant parents.

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR You don’t like the source but you cannot deny the information.

What else do you want me to google?

6. I didn’t say they were not working. I said they don’t make enough to not be a burden. https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes
This article even tries to make it out that illegals are paying a good amount but let’s look closer. If we have 325 million people residing in the US and 12 million are illegal, that is almost 4% of the article states that illegals pay a whopping 12 billion in sales, excise, and income taxes. Well, the federal government took in 2 trillion dollars in income taxes last year. Brace yourself...that is a whopping .6% paid by that 4% of the population and that is being nice enough to count all heir tax contributions. Now if we want to be fair, we could look at the 6 trillion paid in total taxes and they only paid .2%.

7- I will clarify. They do help the economy grow because they are more people spending money and taking money from the government so it can be respent. A few are entrepreneurial. They do not help wage growth. They increase demand for very few things. They increase tax revenue by .02% while accounting 4% of the population. Very few bring innovation. Cultural diversity is highly overrated but tell me, if their culture is already here, does it make us more diverse? Do you refer to everything non-white as diverse? Do their children make highly productive citizens? I showed the actual numbers and it didn’t appear to be true...29% don’t graduate HS compared to 9% of Us citizens while 2% fewer graduate college.

10- Not off topic at all. Why do people immigrate? To make a better life for themselves. If the U.N. was doing their job, wouldn’t they be able to improve their lives where they are at?

11- Punish the employers of illegals. Punishing people for breaking the law is the right thing to do. Murderers are already here...should we not punish them?

12- The left doesn’t care about these issues. They care about creating a voting block loyal to them. They did this with blacks as well...funny how democratic leadership leads to the destruction of communities they are claiming to want to help.

13- How has he hurt trade?

16- Everyone of those things is evidence of non-assimilation.

1. Serious question...what IS he far left on? He seems slightly left on most issues but certainly nothing crazyfrom what i can tell. Wasnt the most in depth dig though.

2. Sure. Answering honestly isnt harmful. Being an immigrant isn't something people need to hide when responding.

3. Only kinda true. Theres more than one unemployment rate. But regardless... your response didnt answer what i asked..

5. I believe its saying that illegal immigrants are less likely to respond not that legal immigrants are. But yes they do have a risk of under reporting (which i acknowledged) but...theyre aware of that! Thats why the adjust their estimates up. Do they know exactly how much to? Of course not. But they could be over or underestimating a bit. Reality is this is the bext estimate we have and theres no good reason to assume the number is much lower than it should be.

Thats an interesting link but i'm not sure what you're arguing with it. It didn't show anything that made me think immigrants weren't assimilating or that they were a problem.

If i get the chance (though i wont this week) i can give it another look but on my initial look the data looked pretty suspect or at least to be interpreted and used in ill will. And it after all research done by an organization expressly anti immigration and founded by a man with at best ties to white supremacy and fears of america becoming less white.

6. Yea estimates seem to range from like 7 billion to 24 billion in taxes paid by illegal immigrants. You say that they pay a smaller proportion than the of the population but that doesn't seem strange to me. There aren't many illegal immigrants making millions of dollars a year. And again... no problem stopping the inflow of illegal immigration here. The problem is with the handling of those already here, with the damage anti illegal immigration politicians and ideas do to legal immigration, and the rhetoric and way people view illegal immigrants. Also the original point here was about immigrants paying taxes not illegal immigrants. Sooo those numbers aren't really indicative of the issue after all.

7. Im pretty sure they're more entrepreneurial than native born citizens. Wage growth evidence is mixed. It at least isn't cause for much concern. Economic growth is a good thing. And as immigrants stay and have children they bring even more benefits. Im also not sure why you're assuming they bring hardly any innovation or that they dont increase demand for things.

Im not really sure what you're saying here on diversity.

As for education the numbers in your post are not accurate. Those numbers referred to first generation immigrants not their children (and also showed that aside from 2016 theyre more likely to be college educated than native born citizens).

And the tax revenue number you cite again only applies to illegal immigrants which was not the original point here.

10. Sure, but my argument isnt that we should be taking these people in out of pity or a moral obligation so i dont see how the UN has to do with it.

Not that you cant make that argument but its not really what i'm arguing here.

11. Because punishing the businesses hurts the businesses and the families of people living in this country. That seems bad, no?

Also theres uhh a slight difference between illegal immigration and murder...

12. Ok? If i have this down right...i said "i wish we had more candidates who understand immigration" and your response was... "no! The left doesnt understand immigration theyre just using it to their advantage"...

Huh?

13. Hes generally anti free trade and pro trade wars. That's... kinda bad. Is this gonna drag us off topic? Lol

16. No. None of those things are. Theyre not evidence of assimilation but theyre certainly not evidence of a lack of assimilation.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I get it. When you are going to do something inhumane, its goes over much easier if you declare the victim as an enemy.

"They came here seeking a better life for their families so its ok if we tear those families apart and abuse them"

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my issue with obama is this

fast and furious happened under his watch , holder held in contempt of congress nothing happened

IRS scandal , lois lerner and obama's IRS targeted conservative groups holding up conservative groups tax free status . LERNER pleads the 5th and nothing happens

bengazi , the ambassador over and over again asked for more security and nothing happens . he gets killed , incident is blamed on a video , which was a lie from the get go and they were left to die because of an election

email server , obama lied knowing about it as the IG report released thursday clearly shows , HRC deletes 30 thousand emails and destroys evidence and nothing happens . comey writes exoneration letter BEFORE he interviews her . foriegn agents got secret information from her server and THAT is a crime and nothing happen , the investigation was a fraud and the same people who did that are /were on the russian collusion BS scandal

Obamas FBI and DOJ lied to a FISA judge to get a warrant to "investigate Trump " based on a dossier HRC bought and paid for . Then obama puts a spy in an opposition candidates campaign and people are ok with that

HRC , Debbie wauserman shultz and Danna Brazil rigged the democratic primary to favor HRC over BERNIE

hell donna brazile gave HRC debate questions before the CNN debate with Trump

on all the debates TRUMP had to debate HRC AND the freaking moderators

over and over again trump supporters are labeled as dumb stupid , trailer park trash , racist angry middle aged white men who control their wives and are deplorable and the media and ate up leftist think that is how trump won

and over and over again leftist dont get why he was elected . they think its all of the above . well it isnt . its because we dont want socialist govt . we dont want to be told how to think and what to do and get guilt shoved up our ass every 5 minutes for shit that happened centuries ago . we want our govt to work , take care of us and defend us . we want LEGAL immigration . we want promises carried out and we are tired of assholes who think they are RULERS and not public servants

nobody rioted when obama was elected ,

there is either a 5-1 to 12-1 (depending on whose data ) of college professor's being liberal to conservative

we see the saul alynski playbook playing out before our eyes and we get called conspiracy theorist by jerks who have never read "rules for radical " know the philosophy of the author or simply WANT the BS he does but are too fake to say it

people arent stupid , we see this BS going on and the american public is catching on to the crap that our elitist jackasses think we are too stupid to know

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yo wat.

So that was all over the place but a couple of comments...

Support the guy in office...uhh you expect me to believe thats what you were doing the last 8 years??

Oh speaking of the last 8 years...for somebody who didnt know shit about jobs Obama certainly did a good job overseeing a huge economic turnaround and large decrease in unemployment.

On NK...i hope he can bring peace! That would be awesome! But unfortunately thats unlikely thanks to NK. That said... your apparently flawless president is giving out a lot of praise to a ruthless dictator and saluting his generals. At least he didnt wear a tan suit like obama did. THAT wouldve been bad.

And on trump specifically...there are plenty of things he has done to hurt this country both in the short and long run. He has not "done nothing but make life better for all americans". I have 0 confidence he knows what hes doing on any policy really. As far as i can tell hes a bumbling idiot. And he's a terrible person to boot. But hey...he said hed make america great again so lets all just go along for the ride!

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont think we should be concerned with if other countries are catching up. Hopefully all countries can thrive. Lets just focus on us. If other countries do well too - great.

Why would people be animals without religion? Most humans have basic moral codes. People who arent religious are no worse than those who are. I think most people generally want to make the world a better place and look out for their fellow humans.

Sure there are plenty of selfish people too but a lot of those people are religious anyways.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo wat.

So that was all over the place but a couple of comments...

Support the guy in office...uhh you expect me to believe thats what you were doing the last 8 years??

Oh speaking of the last 8 years...for somebody who didnt know shit about jobs Obama certainly did a good job overseeing a huge economic turnaround and large decrease in unemployment.

On NK...i hope he can bring peace! That would be awesome! But unfortunately thats unlikely thanks to NK. That said... your apparently flawless president is giving out a lot of praise to a ruthless dictator and saluting his generals. At least he didnt wear a tan suit like obama did. THAT wouldve been bad.

And on trump specifically...there are plenty of things he has done to hurt this country both in the short and long run. He has not "done nothing but make life better for all americans". I have 0 confidence he knows what hes doing on any policy really. As far as i can tell hes a bumbling idiot. And he's a terrible person to boot. But hey...he said hed make america great again so lets all just go along for the ride!

Slowest economic recovery in US history.

4%economic growth. Lowest unemployment in 44 years and lowest black unemployment in history I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.