• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched the Caps since their preseason games in 1974. What a great feeling, I am so happy for the fans, for the city and especially for the Caps players. Congrats to the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone see that chick flashing Ovi and Kuznetsov in the first row during their victory celebration?

Tits are awesome... those were perfect

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree people with a brain dont want to ban people based on race... but those afraid of losing majority status will never come out and just say thats what they are really worried about.

this is pretty ignorant IMO.

I will take that and I will say both. And here is why.

The sooner there is no "Majority" the sooner we stop having a situation where one group feels the can make all the decisions because they simply outnumber everyone else. IM all for if some one immigrates and commits a crime being held accountable. But the process of limiting immigration status based on ethnic region needs to end.
And until that happens I got no issue with some one who comes in and does everything else we would expect from a citizen. At some point we need to stop with this racial bullshit, and the only way that happens is when no one racial group feels they are in control because they simply outnumber all others and lets face it have more guns.

This is also pretty ignorant IMO.

immigrant_countries_2014.jpg

Assuming the "other" is 100% European countries (its not) the "white" immigrant groups appear to make up >40% of total immigration.... kinda hurts the limiting immigration status based on ethnic region portion.... again assuming "other" is only european countries which it clearly isnt since the graph is missing most of south/central america, africa, and asia.

No complaints about the non white Koreans, Indians, Chinese, Philippine immigrants which by a simple eye test makes up about 25% of definitive immigration from those ethnic regions. Must not fit the narrative.

Like proponents for stricter immigration have been saying over and over and over and over again we do not have anything against legal immigration nor is there a bias against certain ethnic regions/groups. Its all about wanting the best, most skilled, and best educated immigrants. I'd accept more doctors, researchers, and scientists from Guatemala, Germany, or Ghana. I could care less where they are coming from and would be happy to have them on my team. Most would.

Its just easier to call everyone and everything racist though. Its become a shallow insult.

And if you think power is about being the majority you are foolishly mistaken and havent been paying attention to history. Power is about education ===> $

I originally thought your stance had more to do with compassion for people trying to escape 3rd world countries. After your last 2 responses I'm starting to think your stance may be more motivated by the hope that the ethnic majority shifts in America.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is pretty ignorant IMO.

This is also pretty ignorant IMO.

View attachment 180580

Assuming the "other" is 100% European countries (its not) the "white" immigrant groups appear to make up >40% of total immigration.... kinda hurts the limiting immigration status based on ethnic region portion.... again assuming "other" is only european countries which it clearly isnt since the graph is missing most of south/central america, africa, and asia.

No complaints about the non white Koreans, Indians, Chinese, Philippine immigrants which by a simple eye test makes up about 25% of definitive immigration from those ethnic regions. Must not fit the narrative.

Like proponents for stricter immigration have been saying over and over and over and over again we do not have anything against legal immigration nor is there a bias against certain ethnic regions/groups. Its all about wanting the best, most skilled, and best educated immigrants. I'd accept more doctors, researchers, and scientists from Guatemala, Germany, or Ghana. I could care less where they are coming from and would be happy to have them on my team. Most would.

Its just easier to call everyone and everything racist though. Its become a shallow insult.

And if you think power is about being the majority you are foolishly mistaken and havent been paying attention to history. Power is about education ===> $

I originally thought your stance had more to do with compassion for people trying to escape 3rd world countries. After your last 2 responses I'm starting to think your stance may be more motivated by the hope that the ethnic majority shifts in America.

good chart . at least it shows people of color arent being kept out . look i am all for legal immigration , i am all for a guest worker program . i am not OK with illegal immigration at all

but i am willing to compromise . give me the wall e verify and i will keep the daca people here . hell i will let the law abiding illegals already here stay (just no citizenship )

the dems were in fact offered the daca deal for the wall . no dice from them because they were more concerned about election issues rather then fixing a problem .. by the way Trumps ban on the middle east is the exact same list obama had but of course silence on the left because the wrong person did it

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you disagree with supply and demand?

The employers you are referring to, can they do the jobs on their own? If they cannot do the jobs on their own, how do they hire people if there are not enough workers to work for them? They raise their wages, or the business goes out of business. Yes, they could in turn raise prices but eventually the market would equalize in a position where it should be.

Do you believe we should just let any person into this country to live off the goodness of the American people?

Explain to me why Mexico charges upwards of 50k to immigrate to a place where people do not want to be and illegal immigration is met with prison, but we let people walk in, bring their families, and we pay them to do this.

Oh my gosh. Let me get my anti immigration BS bingo card out real quick.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
illegal or legal immigration ?

The number Illegal immigration is a net negative over the past 12 years.

Trump's policies are designed to limit both legal and illegal immigration despite the positive benefits to increased immigration.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Illegal immigration costs this country billions . I don’t buy anyone with a brain wants to ban people based on race

Trump wanted to ban all muslims. So yes it's about more than helping our economy and country.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump wanted to ban all muslims. So yes it's about more than helping our economy and country.
the countries on trumps list are the same ones obama had

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again which kind of immigration ? legal or illegal ? if there is no distinction then those numbers are skewed

It's measuring both. The effects of immigration are positive. Immigrants make our country and economy stronger.

And again. Illegal immigration has been a net negative over the past 12 years. It is not the issue you think it is.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR

sorry but this looks like a huge disadvantage to me

1. The estimates in that study are dubious at best. There are A LOT of unscientific assumptions being made to advance an agenda there.

2. Look at the front page of that website and tell me with a straight face that its serious about being dedicated to research rather than an agenda.

3. The founder of that organization was a white supremacist who wanted to make sure america remained a majority white country.

4. That organization wants to cut all forms of immigration which is without a doubt harmful to america and its economy.

So in summation... no that is a credible source in this discussion.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A link showing the damages of illegal immigration coming from a sight that is hell bent on immigration reform

NO possibility of bias there.

Yup...check my post above too. It took 5 additional minutes of research to realize that site is essentially propaganda. Be better people.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also point out that if one looks at the Visa Waiver map, you will notice a distinct color bias on the countries that do not require a Visa to visit the US.

850px-Visa_policy_of_the_USA.png

Everything in grey requires a Visa to visit the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.