1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic Lounge

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by Krusheasy, Oct 3, 2013.

1. gkekoa

gkekoa Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

No idea. I didn’t say he lied. I said allegedly because there is literally no proof. I mean who would ever have less than obvious motives for doing something.

Nope. I throw Dr. King out there when you want to be given things for the color of your skin and not the content of your character.

Oh, I read them. This isn’t 1968...things have changed immensely...and in the US today, a black man with a stellar education is the most privileged demographic in America.

2. ehb5

ehb5 HTTR

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 11,000

There are a few good things in there. Theres also a lot of BS that doesnt qualify as any sort of accomplishment.

When you factor in all the harmful things hes done and said and all the offensive and divisive things hes said plus the turnover and corruption in his campaign and administration makes it mind boggling to me that you think he's an all time great president.

3. skinsdad62

skinsdad62 US ARMY retired /mod.

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Strzok--who slept with an FBI co-worker behind his wife's back, texted that he wanted to stop Trump, that he was an f'ing idiot, and that Trump voters were ignorant hillbillies--just claimed that he held himself to the highest possible standard while investigating Trump.

4. skinsdad62

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Did anybody catch that cheap-shot by FBI agent Peter Strzok in his testimony before Congress today where he brought in illegal immigration and what @realDonaldTrump said on the campaign trail about it and how offended he was? He claims not to be a political animal and has no bias

5. ehb5

ehb5 HTTR

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 11,000

Do you actually read what i post?

Yes some conservatives thought hillary was a better candidate. I am one of them. My very existence disproves your claim.

I didnt argue for open borders. Im pro immigration which some conservatives are.

No american wants judges that don't follow the constitution. I certainly don't want that.

Yes some conservatives dont think our education system indoctrinates us.

Shrug maybe some do but its not something i argued.

You seem to be under the impression that you can't be a conservative unless you agree with everything you say and fall in line with the republican party and dont question every line of BS that right wing media throws out.

I did read the report. I do know what they did. Are you sure you know what they did?

Thats not what ig report says.

My words and actions are completely in sync. Im a conservative who thinks about things rather than buying every right wing propaganda piece at face value.

You can be a conservative and still think trump is awful. There are actually a decent amount of conservatives that think that.

So are you willing to accept that i am in fact one of those conservatives who thinks trump is awful?

6. skinsdad62

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

So much for trump supporters supporting racists

7. skinsdad62

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Sorry but debating what illegals give the Govt isn’t a conservative position

8. ehb5

ehb5 HTTR

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 11,000

1. Yea these seem fine. I also think it doesn't say much about trump though. Any republican president wouldve put up somebody similar and nominating people is something that happens outside trumps control timing wise.

2. I think they could have been implemented better, but yea im happy with tax cuts.

3. How much of that can you really attribut to trump? How much to Obama? To neither?

4. Is he though? I think thats a wait and see sort of thing. If he accomplishes that's definitely a big deal and deserving of praise but right now were in wait and see mode. NK may just be playing games.

5. Is he?

6. Hes implementing bad trade policies.

7. I dont have a problem here, NATO seems to be a mess but thats not really an accomplishment.

9. ehb5

ehb5 HTTR

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 11,000

Interpret the worst in Obama and the best in Trump basically.

10. gkekoa

gkekoa Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Oh no...I can’t stand Trump either. I just like his policies and the fact is he is doing his job.

11. gkekoa

gkekoa Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

1- I agree that any conservative would have selected similar justices, but it was Trump that did it.

2- I agree but how so?

3- I would credit Trump with every bit of it. It is his better business policies that have contributed to it.

4- We have actually spoken with them...so that is closer already. Remember, at the beginning of his presidency the left thought he was getting us into a nuclear war. I am not naive enough to think it is done but at least we have spoken.

5- I would say so. Imposing sanctions, killing their soldiers, and then telling Merkel to stop making Russia rich while we protect you from Russia would be tougher than “i’ll Have more flexibility when the election is over” or selling our uranium to Russia.

6- Is he really though? Or is he just rattling some cages? Particularly when it comes to China, is it bad policy to challenge and enforce tariffs as a form of punishment on them for stealing our intellectual property. Also, these tariffs are exactly why the WTO is finally starting to stand against China. From there, I do not believe Trump really wants a trade war...I believe it is a negotiating tool.

7- You asked for his accomplishments. I listed them. I would say this is far greater than any POTUS since Clinton.

12. Sharkinva

Sharkinva Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

You voted for and continue to support Trump knowing he has had not one, not two, but three affairs, and left his first two wives because of said affairs. Paid one of them off to try and keep her quiet. And these are just the ones we KNOW about.

Trump has called races of people Animals, Rapists and Drug Dealers. He has called entire countries shitholes.

Sorry dude, on these two.. no Trump Supporter gets to try and claim the moral high ground ever.

Carry on.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. ehb5

ehb5 HTTR

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 11,000

What? Debating things is non conservative?

Do you really think that if somebody doesnt hold exactly the same beliefs as you they cant be a conservative?

14. ehb5

ehb5 HTTR

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 11,000

Fair enough

15. skinsdad62

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

time and time again you hold liberal positions period . anyone wanting HRC making supreme court pick knowing what that would do to conservative idealogy certainly isnt following conservative view points

you may think you are conservative but in reality you are far more liberal in your politics based on what you have written here

a conservative might be pro choice or pro life based on govts role but he damn sure isnt going to say trumps tax cuts are garbage and he hasnt done anything good isnt . sayimg illegal immigration is good and we should have no border security isnt a conservative position

calling the IG report a "republican report " isnt a conservative position , sorry you might belive you are conservative but your written positions say otherwise

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sharkinva

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

SO I got to ask.. what conservative values are you afraid would be compromised?? Womens reproductive rights? Gay Marriage?? Voter rights??

See what Im getting from all this is, conservatives want to live and let live.. as long as you are willing to live in a way that does not offend us.

17. Sportster 72

Sportster 72 Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I am hoping by page 1000 we have all these issues fixed. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Sharkinva

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I figure all this will be figured out some where around 2060, President Ortega-Valdez will solve all this shit, and his wife Salimah will be an Awesome first lady to boot. :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sportster 72

Sportster 72 Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I am probably more worried about which one of coach's DBs is going to replace Darrell Green or was it Mike Bass. Oh hell I will just wait and see how it turns out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Skins2021

Skins2021 Active Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

same can be said about liberals... I mean just look at the state of free speech today. Its not "cool" to be a white christian male republican in their early 30s in 2018..... da fuq???

~side note if GOP kicked out the Mcconnell and Ted Cruzes of the world and adapted to gay marriage rights/all rights, pro choice, and weed (which I favor all 3 despite party lines) they would never lose another election....

I find that the left winged voting platform is much much more shallow and superficial then right winged platform