• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, a dictator as some of you claim, is one man.

Please...the Democratic Party is the party of silencing the opposition.

More is being done today than under Obama where it was going on.

Show me where in history under our same circumstance.

1. "Well, a dictator as some of you claim, is one man."

Donald John Trump....seems like one to me, look up appeasement to address how it could happen. (Hint: the Republican congress is guilty of this right now)

2. "Please...the Democratic Party is the party of silencing the opposition."

If you think that you're going to get an argument from me on this, you're mistaken. They are both doing this, but you're mistaken, Republican malfeasance is far and away more pronounced/blatant than the Dems. I'm an independent and it doesn't matter to me which party is doing so, it matters that it happens in the first place. Beyond that, this is pure Trumpism....let's argue over the circumstance and not the fact, Let's do better. BTW: ask 100 democrats who does it more and you'll get the republicans. Ask 100 republicans the same question and they too will point the other way.

3. "More is being done today than under Obama where it was going on."

OK, timeline check...The hacking that we speak of happened during the election that saw Trump come in. This would have left Obama two months to have verified then take an action to curtail what? something that's already taken place? what are you talking about? Trump nor his administration on the other hand have taken ZERO actions to prevent it from happening again. In fact his intelligence community is currently sounding the alarm about the 2018 election. Fool ass, can't admit that his boss has done this and won't do anything because of his ego.

4. "Show me where in history under our same circumstance."

See #1

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. "Well, a dictator as some of you claim, is one man."

Donald John Trump....seems like one to me, look up appeasement to address how it could happen. (Hint: the Republican congress is guilty of this right now)

2. "Please...the Democratic Party is the party of silencing the opposition."

If you think that you're going to get an argument from me on this, you're mistaken. They are both doing this, but you're mistaken, Republican malfeasance is far and away more pronounced/blatant than the Dems. I'm an independent and it doesn't matter to me which party is doing so, it matters that it happens in the first place. Beyond that, this is pure Trumpism....let's argue over the circumstance and not the fact, Let's do better. BTW: ask 100 democrats who does it more and you'll get the republicans. Ask 100 republicans the same question and they too will point the other way.

3. "More is being done today than under Obama where it was going on."

OK, timeline check...The hacking that we speak of happened during the election that saw Trump come in. This would have left Obama two months to have verified then take an action to curtail what? something that's already taken place? what are you talking about? Trump nor his administration on the other hand have taken ZERO actions to prevent it from happening again. In fact his intelligence community is currently sounding the alarm about the 2018 election. Fool ass, can't admit that his boss has done this and won't do anything because of his ego.

4. "Show me where in history under our same circumstance."

See #1

1- What has he done that was dictator like? I can say Obama circumvented Congress at every chance...pen and a phone. I can also say Trump has asked Congress to do its job and put legislation on his desk.

2- Be specific. What have Republicans done to silence dems?

3- What hacking are you referring exactly?

4- You stated it has happened before in history. Show me where.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- What has he done that was dictator like? I can say Obama circumvented Congress at every chance...pen and a phone. I can also say Trump has asked Congress to do its job and put legislation on his desk.

2- Be specific. What have Republicans done to silence dems?

3- What hacking are you referring exactly?

4- You stated it has happened before in history. Show me where.

Do your own homework, I'm frankly getting tired of answering questions that I've previously answered. If you don't want to believe anything that's fine, we'll just wait for this fool to embarrass you for supporting him. I've been specific, you've read my responses to these questions before and are either choosing to ignore them or deny what you're reading. I cannot change the mind that's closes itself to fact. Good luck to you!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do your own homework, I'm frankly getting tired of answering questions that I've previously answered. If you don't want to believe anything that's fine, we'll just wait for this fool to embarrass you for supporting him. I've been specific, you've read my responses to these questions before and are either choosing to ignore them or deny what you're reading. I cannot change the mind that's closes itself to fact. Good luck to you!

Yep...you haven’t.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then why the charade ? and no not a one is republican all are obama / HRC supporters

and no they are not ancient , in fact we just got the newer ones . how do i know ? i am an election certifier in MI .

They are all with the exception of Holder are registered Republicans, Some have worked for different administrations, that doesn't mean that they support anything more than a desire to serve.

BTW: I don't know why some folks on this site want to continue testing my research abilities, you all know that I'm going to check and yet there's persistence. Oh well.

Now, we both know that it's only partially true about voting in Michigan. The new machines does indeed use paper ballots and you are correct in your position about them not using the internet. However, as you also know no machine is perfect against a devious mind and therefore said mind can creatively come up with ways to alter results. This happened in the state of Michigan during the latest primary as you well know. Fuckin' Sty!!:D

New Voting Equipment Creates Error In Wexford Co. - 9 & 10 ...
https://www.9and10news.com/2018/08/08/new-voting-equipment-creates...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no american president is a dictator . assholes claimed obama was one when he didnt do what they wanted too . and anyone saying trump is is just being stupid period

i will say that spying on an opposition campaign without probable cause certainly doesnt reflect democracy at its finest

and yes sty that information is about to come out soon

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are all with the exception of Holder are registered Republicans, Some have worked for different administrations, that doesn't mean that they support anything more than a desire to serve.

BTW: I don't know why some folks on this site want to continue testing my research abilities, you all know that I'm going to check and yet there's persistence. Oh well.

Now, we both know that it's only partially true about voting in Michigan. The new machines does indeed use paper ballots and you are correct in your position about them not using the internet. However, as you also know no machine is perfect against a devious mind and therefore said mind can creatively come up with ways to alter results. This happened in the state of Michigan during the latest primary as you well know. Fuckin' Sty!!:D

New Voting Equipment Creates Error In Wexford Co. - 9 & 10 ...
https://www.9and10news.com/2018/08/08/new-voting-equipment-creates...

i can speak only for MI and only MI and i only spoke of MI . you cant hack or tamper with the machine . you have reps of every party checking every move here in MI

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok what didnt happen that i say did

fact strozk , paige , mccabe , ohr comey conspired to clear HRC and then spy on trump wiesmann (on muellers staff ) was now also involved according to ohr testimony

testimony you said you read . the IG report has all the paige and strzok texts , a report you said you read

now if you would like i can name and source the laws HRC broke with her server, the improprieties that took place , the exoneration before the interview , the name of the spy placed in the campaign

i have given you the chart of all people involved in the investigation and their fates

now you can certainly respond with some facts that are verifiable if you like and i have a boatload of facts on my side

so would you like me to begin with the illegal server ?

and by the way i watch all the news channels , follow all the twitter feeds , and i go to the internet if i need to google something (which is a joke because that too is slanted )

The conspiracy to clear hillary didnt happen.

Obama didnt spy on trump.

Hillary didnt create a fake dossier.

The ig report does not show there is a conspiracy against trump.

And countless other things you have claimed are false. They are quite literally conspiracy theories drummed up out of nothing to further divide this country from reality and each other.

Ok your news sources... you claim you use all of them apparently. But clearly you have complete disdain for a lot of outlets. So my question is this. What outlets doyou trust? Because clearly you believe some sources but not others. Clearly you are getting your ideas from somewhere. So my question is what news sources do you believe and trust?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And countless other things you have claimed are false. They are quite literally conspiracy theories drummed up out of nothing to further divide this country from reality and each other.

Ok your news sources... you claim you use all of them apparently. But clearly you have complete disdain for a lot of outlets. So my question is this. What outlets doyou trust? Because clearly you believe some sources but not others. Clearly you are getting your ideas from somewhere. So my question is what news sources do you believe and trust?

I would suggest there is a mountain of evidence that shows a conspiracy to clear Hillary. Just because the people who were part of the conspiracy claim there was no conspiracy, doesn’t mean there was no conspiracy.

Perhaps, Obama didn’t spy on Trump, but the FBI certainly did...and Lois Lerner leads to Obama.

Hillary didn’t create it...she paid for it.

The IG report does show collusion against Trump.

The best news source is the culmination of all of them, left and right wing, big and little. Where they overlap is news. Their conclusions are so full of shit, why would you listen?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) stephen hapler was the informant placed in the Trump campaign by the obama DOF/FBI

2) HRC's campaign threw their attorney's office paid for the opposition research wrote by christopher Steele through fusion GPS . Ohr 's wife worked for fusion GPS . the dossier did not exist during the republican primaries

3) there are numerous texts from the IG reprt that show the bias and also showing they KNEW she wasnt going to be charged BEFORE she was even interviewed

all of these things are traceable

now why did HRC set up a server ? so she wouldnt have to answer to freedom of information act request . we KNOW this because she did not use SMART an electronic program that preserves govy records

now if you like i can provide the actual laws she broke and why the investigation is a sham

1)first the state dept never certified that server was secure

this is in accordance with dept of state foriegn affairs manual 5 fam 8710 " users MUST not load classified or sensitive information onto a unclassified system "

2) since it was in her home anyone within the home had access to the information (including those without security clearance ) This came from congressional testimony to the house oversight committee july 7 2016

HRC had 2 people who installed and maintained the server , justin cooper and brain pagliano niether was cleared to handle classified information this was also stated in testimony on the above date i have given

3) on or about 21 january 2009 the state dept activated a secure email account she never used it . we know this by an interview barak Obama gave to liberal CBS march 8 2015 Top obama aids knew about server in 2009 , this came from the liberal AP june 30 2015 also in that interview he revealed that HE regularly communicated with her on her private server

4) her blackberries were also unsecure as we know by report of the inspector general office of email records management and cyber security may 25 2016

5) during the summer of 2014 congress demanded the emails she handed over 30 490 emails 31839 she didnt claiming they were private and personal one of her lawyers who helped sort emails , heather samuelson had no security clearance a violation of the above stated law . we know this by the statement made by james comey july 5 2016 from the FBI press office

now if you need more violations i will get back with you next i will show you the texts that incrimnate the investigators . texts NO DOUBT your news sources didnt cover

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now for the emails fro the IG report you said you read excerpt

this text dated july 1 2016

Strzok timing looks like hell . we appear to be CHOREOGRAPGHED . ALL MAJOR NEWS SRATIONS LITERALLY LEADING WITH " AG to accept FBI's directors recommendation

page yeah its awful timing , nothing WE can do about it
page and yes i think we had some warning of it , i kn ow they sent some statement to rybicki because the called andy (mccabe , so you follow )

page , and yeah its a real profile in courage SINCE SHE KNOWS NO CHARGES WILL BE BROUGHT ( she = Lynch ) jaunary 22 2018 from IG report , the report you said you read

now riddle me this , how can anyone KNOW in advance of an interview , let alone the top agent , fbi lawyer , and the attorney general , would KNOW that the target of the investigation would not be charged BEFORE you interviewed her ?

answer ? the exoneration was predetermined comey claims he didnt decide until AFTER clinton was interviewed on JULY 2

this comes from testimony to the house judiciary committee sept 28 2016

now ebb i have shown you part of the laws she broke with reference mind you and i have put up the most damning email , with reference again backing up my claims . i gave you the name of the spy , who and how it was paid for

ball is in your court

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who declared ole' Sty mistaken for saying that the NFL is a league that's changed the game so much that it's hard to watch. (Remember your pronouncements that it's more popular than ever)

Ratings way down for NFL opener – ProFootballTalk
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/07/ratings-way-down...

Yeah, they're going to keep trying to spin this in hopes to change public perception, however what they cannot do is...

1. Reverse the changes that favor offenses supposedly for safety reasons, without realizing that current changes completely alters the game.

2. Return to the past in which THEY specifically marketed the "big hits" highlights that were a hallmark of the game loved by the masses.

3. Reverse their GREED, which set into motion another payout from the military's marketing arm that ultimately led to folks boycotting the game because of such greed. BTW: did you guys know that most of the people boycotting are doing so because they support the right to Kneel? (I know that this will start some ish, but Oh well)

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who declared ole' Sty mistaken for saying that the NFL is a league that's changed the game so much that it's hard to watch. (Remember your pronouncements that it's more popular than ever)

Ratings way down for NFL opener – ProFootballTalk
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/07/ratings-way-down...

Yeah, they're going to keep trying to spin this in hopes to change public perception, however what they cannot do is...

1. Reverse the changes that favor offenses supposedly for safety reasons, without realizing that current changes completely alters the game.

2. Return to the past in which THEY specifically marketed the "big hits" highlights that were a hallmark of the game loved by the masses.

3. Reverse their GREED, which set into motion another payout from the military's marketing arm that ultimately led to folks boycotting the game because of such greed. BTW: did you guys know that most of the people boycotting are doing so because they support the right to Kneel? (I know that this will start some ish, but Oh well)

NFL ratings arent down because of the protests . the product isnt what it could be is why

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL ratings arent down because of the protests . the product isnt what it could be is why

Yeah, I agree, however, we cannot dismiss even a small part of it being because of these protests. I personally know people who aren't watching anymore. So, maybe it's not as significant as some try to make it out to be, but it all counts against them. Bad product though!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree, however, we cannot dismiss even a small part of it being because of these protests. I personally know people who aren't watching anymore. So, maybe it's not as significant as some try to make it out to be, but it all counts against them. Bad product though!!

hard core fans like you and i watch , the soft core and fringe fans probably wont as much

but yeah the product isnt as good . the hits are leaving the game and the officials cant get on the same page for penalties .
some hits last night on the sacks shouldnt have drawn flags in my opinion and when defenders dont know what a legal tackle or hit is then the games sucks

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard core fans like you and i watch , the soft core and fringe fans probably wont as much

but yeah the product isnt as good . the hits are leaving the game and the officials cant get on the same page for penalties .
some hits last night on the sacks shouldnt have drawn flags in my opinion and when defenders dont know what a legal tackle or hit is then the games sucks

Let me ask you a couple of things...

1. these guys are running full on and at the point of contact the ball carrier drops his head. The defensive player is subsequently penalized 15 yards and possibly thrown out of the game. What are they to do?

2. Last night there was a penalty for driving the QB to the ground, although it was a legal tackle (hit above the waist, below the shoulders) they had to land. The defensive player as usual ended on top of the offensive player, yet this penalty ensued. Again, what did the defensive player do wrong and what could he have done to stop gravity/inertia from bringing them both to the ground?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you a couple of things...

1. these guys are running full on and at the point of contact the ball carrier drops his head. The defensive player is subsequently penalized 15 yards and possibly thrown out of the game. What are they to do?

2. Last night there was a penalty for driving the QB to the ground, although it was a legal tackle (hit above the waist, below the shoulders) they had to land. The defensive player as usual ended on top of the offensive player, yet this penalty ensued. Again, what did the defensive player do wrong and what could he have done to stop gravity/inertia from bringing them both to the ground?

1) they have to look at that , if its a penalty for the defender it should be for the offense . i think what needs to be looked at is if the targeting if you will is intentional . but ref's cant figure out inadvertent when some are pretty easy to see
2) i have no damn clue . that hit last night looked clean and some during preseason looked clean

Status
Not open for further replies.