• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is circular because you won’t answer questions honestly.

Yes...the country is changing. I have a great life, thank you.

BTW...it is just the way it is, is not an argument.

This is a very interesting position that you take, so let's look at it factually. (what's provable by rereading our posts)

1. It is circular because you won’t answer questions honestly.

Just the opposite, it is you who won't respond honestly, I offered nothing but factual evidence only to get responses from you based in semantics and supposition. This is easily proved by rereading our posts.

2. Yes...the country is changing. I have a great life, thank you

We agree on the changes that are occurring, BTW: congratulations to you for having a great life. It is something that as citizens of this country we each were fortunate enough and worked our asses off to get. (More on this in a future post)

3. BTW...it is just the way it is, is not an argument.

Is it? sincerely, is it just the way it is? Again let's look at this factually, provably, and definitively.

Find the word disagreement in any dictionary and take a look at its synonyms. Dollars to doughnuts you'll find argument.

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...do you believe the monkey it up comment had anything to do with race?

Yep...white peolple are the devil, but when Lebron comes out and says he felt weird being around white people at first...5hat is on him.

1. "So...do you believe the monkey it up comment had anything to do with race?"

Have you noticed that I have not approached the "race" issue since my return? There's a reason, and, I can tell you that it's going to be based in contemporary research. In fact, I'll incorporated you guys in this project starting with my next (separate)

2. Yep...white peolple are the devil, but when Lebron comes out and says he felt weird being around white people at first...5hat is on him.

NONSENSE, white (sic) people aren't the devil, nor a representation of the same. European Americans just cannot figure out a way to safely dismantle the system that their ancestry began long before they were born, AND safely replace it with one that equally includes a changing demographic. I know that my use of these words frighten people, but fear has been, and always will be, reason why they don't try remedies instead of pointing fingers. (sorry about the run-on sentence)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys and Lady;

I want to try something different and I'm going to need your help. I'm going to need input, so here's my question:

What are your considered remedies for racism in the country? Don't hold back, do not fear writing what you truly feel about this topic. I'm asking the mods to (hopefully) allow a one time pass on this subject because honestly is a must, if we are going to do more than exchange accusatory posts. Thus far, we've had 5480 (including this one) posts with a great number of them involving "race/racism" and yet on a board that finds all of its members pulling in one direction concerning their favorite team, we talk around one another on an issue that's vastly more important to our futures, that of our children and future generations. Once more, here's my question:

What are your considered remedies for racism in the country?

Thanks, to everyone who participates, to those who read the posts and choose not to, and to others involving themselves in private messages.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...do you believe the monkey it up comment had anything to do with race?

Now that I've done as promised, let me answer your question.

I don't believe that he intended to be racists at all.
I also don't believe that certain segments of America will see any harm in what he said.
I also know factually, how it's being seen in others segments of society.
I also know how his statements have historically harmed that part of America.
So the answer is YES and NO, therein lies the problem and another reason why I want to have this conversation beginning with my post (5480)

Last edited:

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys and Lady;

I want to try something different and I'm going to need your help. I'm going to need input, so here's my question:

What are your considered remedies for racism in the country? Don't hold back, do not fear writing what you truly feel about this topic. I'm asking the mods to (hopefully) allow a one time pass on this subject because honestly is a must, if we are going to do more than exchange accusatory posts. Thus far, we've had 5480 (including this one) posts with a great number of them involving "race/racism" and yet on a board that finds all of its members pulling in one direction concerning their favorite team, we talk around one another on an issue that's vastly more important to our futures, that of our children and future generations. Once more, here's my question:

What are your considered remedies for racism in the country?

Thanks, to everyone who participates, to those who read the posts and choose not to, and to others involving themselves in private messages.

It’ll never go away as long as it can be used as a defense/excuse

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Literally, by the millions they agree with me. People tend to agree with facts and not a position based upon "I'll go with my personal experience here."

Here's an example: My (Sty) personal experience informs me that left handers are ambidextrous in truth less than 1% are. You just can't assume that your personal experiences are shared by the masses or outcomes of the same are exactly the same as yours."

i can and i will

This is the exact moment I stopped following this thread

"Literally every single accepted statistic says your personal experience is an outlier and you cant base the foundation of your argument on that"
-I can and I will

:L

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’ll never go away as long as it can be used as a defense/excuse

I appreciate your input, as this information is gathered, I'm looking for more from you and others as we begin, or at least try, talking to one another about this nasty thing that hurts our nation. Thanks!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sty i will give you a plan to stop or help with racism once i have thought it through all the way

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Literally, by the millions they agree with me. People tend to agree with facts and not a position based upon "I'll go with my personal experience here."

Here's an example: My (Sty) personal experience informs me that left handers are ambidextrous in truth less than 1% are. You just can't assume that your personal experiences are shared by the masses or outcomes of the same are exactly the same as yours."

This is the exact moment I stopped following this thread

"Literally every single accepted statistic says your personal experience is an outlier and you cant base the foundation of your argument on that"
-I can and I will

:L

are you telling me that millions of people dont think that they are getting more money back from there taxes and less taken out ?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you telling me that millions of people dont think that they are getting more money back from there taxes and less taken out ?

They may be getting more in their pay and less taken out...NOW
They only get to 2019 to enjoy it because that's when it begins to all go away and they begin to pay more in order to give people like me more than I need. By 2020 the net gained by the vast majority will become a larger net loss.

I honestly hope that people who have used dependents and interest on their homes as deductions realize that it's no longer there. Tell you what, let's table the tax cut conversation until April 15th 2019, then come back to revisit it.

In the meantime, I advise everyone to consult with their tax preparer as soon as possible.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate your input, as this information is gathered, I'm looking for more from you and others as we begin, or at least try, talking to one another about this nasty thing that hurts our nation. Thanks!

OK it is going to sound rather simple, but will also make some folks pucker. But racism only ends one of two ways in this country, and frankly in the world.

1. We end up so blended that race and background dont matter because even if you happen to be of a particular ethnic background, you have enough vested interest (family connections) that we no longer feel justified in hating the other, because the other is now a direct part of our individual tribes.

2. America becomes a nation of one racial background literally.

OK gents... rail on and inform me as to why these are not the only real options. :thumb:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may be getting more in their pay and less taken out...NOW
They only get to 2019 to enjoy it because that's when it begins to all go away and they begin to pay more in order to give people like me more than I need. By 2020 the net gained by the vast majority will become a larger net loss.

I honestly hope that people who have used dependents and interest on their homes as deductions realize that it's no longer there. Tell you what, let's table the tax cut conversation until April 15th 2019, then come back to revisit it.

In the meantime, I advise everyone to consult with their tax preparer as soon as possible.

ok and so its impossible to do it again ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the first thing you need to do is teach your kids to treat people with dignity and respect

the second thing is to get back to the nuclear family

the 3rd thing is churches need to be about god and not politics

the 4th thing you need to do is read "rules for radicals " by saul alynsky , then you can understand the press, the education system , the divide in this country and who is pushing it

5th thing , not every damn thing is about race . if i dont believe in the things you do politically that doesnt make me a racist
6th learn from the past but put it behind you . whats done is done and if you cant forgive then why bother

7th stop painting people with broad brushes

8 th learn about other peoples culture . if you have people coming out saying the are uncomfortable being around a certain race then you have issue

9th dont listen to radicals

10 th either you are against racism or you are not the door swings both ways and one race doesnt OWN it when you come out and say that the only way to stop racism is for the country .

11 ) decide when the statute of limitations runs out for crimes committed in the past . do you want your children or grandchildren held accountable for your crimes when they had nothing to do with it

12) forgive

13) get rid of your hate

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the first thing you need to do is teach your kids to treat people with dignity and respect

the second thing is to get back to the nuclear family

the 3rd thing is churches need to be about god and not politics

the 4th thing you need to do is read "rules for radicals " by saul alynsky , then you can understand the press, the education system , the divide in this country and who is pushing it

5th thing , not every damn thing is about race . if i dont believe in the things you do politically that doesnt make me a racist
6th learn from the past but put it behind you . whats done is done and if you cant forgive then why bother

7th stop painting people with broad brushes

8 th learn about other peoples culture . if you have people coming out saying the are uncomfortable being around a certain race then you have issue

9th dont listen to radicals

10 th either you are against racism or you are not the door swings both ways and one race doesnt OWN it when you come out and say that the only way to stop racism is for the country .

11 ) decide when the statute of limitations runs out for crimes committed in the past . do you want your children or grandchildren held accountable for your crimes when they had nothing to do with it

12) forgive

13) get rid of your hate

Racism starts at home, is taught by the parents and spreads into the community.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hence number one

Yep.. I just think that in todays instant gratification point and click world, you are expecting entirely too much out of society.

That and the fact that i have seen just how quickly the racism in some one dies the moment said hated race, is now their grandchild. Sure some folks will just continue to hate, most I have seen gain a whole new level of life in the other skin, when said skin is now a part of their lineage.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinion | What Bruce Ohr Told Congress

Looks like that collusion scam hit a snag with the ohr testimony . Soon the Sham HRC investigation and this bogus hoax will get fully exposed . Next up ohr’s wife of fusion gps fame . Then mueller Lt who was in on it too

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"[Kanye West] is not very bright."

Don lemon

"Just because [Larry Elder's] black, it doesn't mean that he is aware, and it doesn't mean that he is smart and with it."

Don Lemon

But Trump is "RACIST" for calling Lemon the "dumbest man" on tv and Maxine Waters "low IQ"?!?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
August 31, 2018
‘[N]o such hearings were held with respect to the acknowledged FISA applications. Accordingly, no responsive hearing transcripts exist.’

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced that in response to a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, the Justice Department (DOJ) admitted in a court filing last night that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court held no hearings on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) spy warrant applications targeting Carter Page, a former Trump campaign part-time advisor who was the subject of four controversial FISA warrants.

In the filing the Justice Department finally revealed that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court held no hearings on the Page FISA spy warrants, first issued in 2016 and subsequently renewed three times:

[National Security Division] FOIA consulted [Office of Intelligence] … to identify and locate records responsive to [Judicial Watch’s] FOIA request…. [Office of Intelligence] determined … that there were no records, electronic or paper, responsive to [Judicial Watch’s] FOIA request with regard to Carter Page. [Office of Intelligence] further confirmed that the [Foreign Surveillance Court] considered the Page warrant applications based upon written submissions and did not hold any hearings.

The Department of Justice previously released to Judicial Watch the heavily redacted Page warrant applications. The initial Page FISA warrant was granted just weeks before the 2016 election.

The DOJ filing is in response to a Judicial Watch lawsuit for the FISA transcripts (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-01050)).

In February, Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee released a memo criticizing the FISA targeting of Carter Page. The memo details how the “minimally corroborated” Clinton-DNC dossier was an essential part of the FBI and DOJ’s applications for surveillance warrants to spy on Page.

Judicial Watch recently filed a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court seeking the transcripts of all hearings related to the surveillance of Carter Page.

“It is disturbing that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance courts rubber-stamped the Carter Page spy warrants and held not one hearing on these extraordinary requests to spy on the Trump team,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Perhaps the court can now hold hearings on how justice was corrupted by material omissions that Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the DNC, a conflicted Bruce Ohr, a compromised Christopher Steele, and anti-Trumper Peter Strzok were all behind the ‘intelligence’ used to persuade the courts to approve the FISA warrants that targeted the Trump team.”

From judicial watch . Tell me how do you not hold a hearing on this ? Werent we sold that this would happen. If you were to use it vs Americans

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK it is going to sound rather simple, but will also make some folks pucker. But racism only ends one of two ways in this country, and frankly in the world.

1. We end up so blended that race and background dont matter because even if you happen to be of a particular ethnic background, you have enough vested interest (family connections) that we no longer feel justified in hating the other, because the other is now a direct part of our individual tribes.

2. America becomes a nation of one racial background literally.

OK gents... rail on and inform me as to why these are not the only real options. :thumb:
Listen, it is not humanly possible to ever end racism as a whole. There will always be white people that hate blacks. There will always be black people that hate whites.... it's just the way it is... and yes, black people can be racist too. It's just never noted because blacks have a free pass to hate on whites for the inhuman crimes that dealt with slavery and civil rights violations... even so very long ago. I understand the hostilities still felt today because it's a degrading thing, owning someone, but until blacks can forget this period of time and end the hostility of past injustices of our white ancestor's we can never move past it as a people. On the flip...let's talk about the N word. Don't expect me to forget this word when I hear blacks using it daily. I mean,, what am I missing here? If it's so hateful then why is it used daily as a form of greeting among black men. My logical mind can't grasp the sense of that. Someone explain. Now even though I never use, because to be honest, it would embarrass me to actually say it to a black man.. let alone to get my ass kicked.. correction,, say it to another man,,, and actually,, it would never even cross my mind to use it. I mean I understand the connotations of it's origin so why use it and keep it alive. Webster adds new words all the time.. this word never gets taking out... why? Just don't expect the word to be forgotten if we hear daily is all Im saying. These two things are the root of racism. Both races are responsible for keeping racism alive and kicking.

Ill sum it up... racism and prejudices will never be a thing of the past because being human beings it simple won't allow us. Since the dawn of man we have fought with people who are different than us. Fought with people who have different ideas and different direction. Human nature will never change. However, we can learn to be civil towards each other. Respect each other... and frankly,, love each other as a people, and I think for the most part we actually do that already, but until those virtues are felt universally racism will continue to rear it's ugly head. Is it possible,,, Perhaps one day, but erasing history only serves to erase our past mistakes. This is why I think removing reminders is a dangerous thing. As a white man I don't look upon a statue of Robert.E.Lee or anything relating to civil war and think,, man, what a great time that must have been,, I look upon it and think,, damn,, how could man once even think that way.,,, but if it's not there our children's children will never know... will never feel those feelings.

But hey,, what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.