1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic Lounge

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by Krusheasy, Oct 3, 2013.

1. gkekoa

gkekoa Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I agree it is unlikely he scores on the run. You want to know what is more unlikely? The other team marching down the field with 1:05 seconds to go in the game.

2. gkekoa

gkekoa Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Don't dodge the question. What if Dallas scored on the run? They scored from that exact spot on the next play.

It doesn't matter how many idiots you talk to after the fact. This isn't fantasy football. They can call it the worst call of JG career, it doesn't make it true. Their opinions are biased because the result is in. These same idiots would be talking about how great a call it was had it worked and Dallas won. They would be bitching if Dallas didn't score.

I am one in a million. I can definitely find 999,999 more of people with your idiotic ideals.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. SoCalWizFan

SoCalWizFan Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

There you go. It is unlikely that the Packers (& Chiefs vs. Redskins) march down the field, unlikely that Pack get a pick 6 earlier in the game, etc, etc. Dean is playing this game after the fact & basing this on conversations w/ random fans (who appear to think exactly like him). Again - this is not the same as what happens in an actual game. I just laugh when I see fans like this who truly believe that they can coach an NFL team. Think what you like about Gruden, Garrett, etc they are >>>>>>>>> Dean. They spent a lot of time & effort to get where they are & absorbed knowledge over the years from people who know way more about football than anyone on this board.

Again - it is a losers mentality to play scared & not score pts when they are available. Oh well - what do I know - Dean is the delusional genius who somehow thinks that he knows more than the majority of coaches & GMs in the NFL. And again - if he had his way freaking Colt McCoy would be the current starting QB for the Redskins (fact - even though he will deny it).

4. gkekoa

gkekoa Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Do you really think Dean is likable enough to talk to opposing team fans about this, especially in three days? Sometimes we want to punch him in the face and he cheers for our team.

5. deanpet21

deanpet21 Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

The only one who is delusional is you. You don't understand strategic play calling. why bother commenting

6. deanpet21

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

u just said Dallas was unlikely to score on the 2nd an 1 run. You don't value the clock, timeouts, who the QB is on the other team when making your statements. Its just score who cares what happens next. Madden football strategy. Not strategic football. I talk to many fans from other teams. If they met you, you would be in the hospital after the beating you would take from your crazy statements.

You can socal defending the 2nd an 1 call is priceless. Thanks for the laugh guys. Enough talking about Dallas.

7. skinsdad62

skinsdad62 US ARMY retired /mod.

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

ok lets move the flag talk to the off topic lounge fellas :2cents::trash::hellno:

8. skinsdad62

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

i laugh at this madden football catch phrase BS dean is running . that pas did nothing to hurt the cowboys when on the very next stupid play dak is in the end zone

if your defense cant stop a team for 1 minute 5 seconds , then you deserve to lose period

its straight up laughable that you pass up a TD when its there in the hopes of another opportunity later that may never come

• Like Like x 1
  9. deanpet21

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

it stopped the clock genius. B/c of that play Rodgers had enough time to beat them. GREAT!!

10. skinsdad62

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

again if you cant hold him for 65 seconds you dont deserve the victory

11. gkekoa

gkekoa Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Read the whole thing brain child. I said Dallas was unlikely to score. I said it was less likely GB would score after. Scoring a TD in the NFL is unlikely, period.

Then shut up if you don't want to talk about Dallas. Answer the questions if you have the balls to.

1- If Dallas ran the ball and scored a TD, would it have been a bad play call because they left too much time on the clock?

2- Considering the very next play was a run and Dallas scored, was it really that unlikely they would have scored running on the previous play?

3- If Dallas had won because the pass play resulted in a TD and GB did not score, would you be this much of a hind sight whiner?

4- Dallas scores a TD at 66% inside the red zone. What do you think that percentage is if they worry more about the clock than the goal line?

5- Green Bay only scores a TD on 34% of their drives and that is without time being a factor. How many of their 18 TDs on the season do you think we're scored in under a minute and a half?

12. deanpet21

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

already answered shithead.
    1. was unlikely on 2nd nd 1 which you agreed with.
    You don't know anything about time mgt.

13. gkekoa

gkekoa Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

That isn't an answer.

1- If Dallas ran the ball and scored a TD, would it have been a bad play call because they left too much time on the clock?

2- Considering the very next play was a run and Dallas scored, was it really that unlikely they would have scored running on the previous play?

3- If Dallas had won because the pass play resulted in a TD and GB did not score, would you be this much of a hind sight whiner?

4- Dallas scores a TD at 66% inside the red zone. What do you think that percentage is if they worry more about the clock than the goal line?

5- Green Bay only scores a TD on 34% of their drives and that is without time being a factor. How many of their 18 TDs on the season do you think we're scored in under a minute and a half?

14. deanpet21

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

already explained my reasoning multiple times. You agree wit the dez pass that is hilarious. there you go wit the % again. lol

15. skinz2winz

skinz2winz Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

16. gkekoa

gkekoa Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Still didn't answer these questions. They are simple yes and no questions.

17. Krusheasy

Krusheasy Still Not a Player

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 475

18. Sportster 72

Sportster 72 Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Stras and Michael A. :thumb:

19. gkekoa

gkekoa Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Come on Dean. You can do it. We all know the answer to these questions. Do you have the balls to answer honestly? I will give you the cheat sheet.

1- No, because just like the pass, scoring the TD is more important.

2- Nope. It is still unlikely, just not as unlikely as you would think.

3- No because the result would have lined up with popular opinion.

4- It would be far less.

5- I don't know the exact number but not very many.

Now the following will be your wrong answers.

1- Yes because they still would have lost the game. (You see, it is about the result with you, not about the call).

2- Yes because you can't run 11 yards in the NFL without scoring a TD.

3- No. I would have supported Jason Garrett in the play call and claimed that is what I would have done. Also, the voices in my head, Cowboy fans that I ran into, would have said Garrett HOF.

4- It would be much higher because it is the end of the game and it is a guarantee they would have scored. (Your thought process, not mine)

5- As many as Aaron Rodgers wants because I :wank: to Aaron Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers is God. (Again, your words, not mine)

20. deanpet21

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

you are a nut. already explained my side.