• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Season Thread

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
Where do you think we go round 2? I hope we stay on defense. Would be very happy to see Zach Cunningham still available could also pick up Raekwon McMillan. Malik McDowell could still be there for a solid DT pickup. Could stick to secondary as well in that case get the highest rated safety
still think Conley is innocent. That girls story makes absolutely no sense. And it seems to be falling apart more every day. Hoping its dealt with fast and he can focus on football. If he's cleared that was a steal imo. Before the story hit he was considered the 2nd to 3rd best corner in most draft circles.

I REALLY want them to grab Cunningham i'm just not sure he's going to be available. After that rush on Offense. And A lot of stretches by some teams. Especially with a much more talented deep QB class next year. I'm expecting the draft trend to shift to defense. Raiders need to load up imo

What are your thoughts on grabbing a WR like dede westbrook if ones available in the mid to late rounds. Theres some dynamic war's on the board. An explosive receiver in the slot. Could make Carr,Cooper,Crabtree extremely dangerous

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

still think Conley is innocent. That girls story makes absolutely no sense. And it seems to be falling apart more every day. Hoping its dealt with fast and he can focus on football. If he's cleared that was a steal imo. Before the story hit he was considered the 2nd to 3rd best corner in most draft circles.

I REALLY want them to grab Cunningham i'm just not sure he's going to be available. After that rush on Offense. And A lot of stretches by some teams. Especially with a much more talented deep QB class next year. I'm expecting the draft trend to shift to defense. Raiders need to load up imo

What are your thoughts on grabbing a WR like dede westbrook if ones available in the mid to late rounds. Theres some dynamic war's on the board. An explosive receiver in the slot. Could make Carr,Cooper,Crabtree extremely dangerous

I think we should wait on an Rb and get one early next year. Only wide receivers I would want before 5th would be Juju or Westbrook. I love Curtis Samuel but don't think the raiders have the flexibility to develop him into the slot because of their other needs.

I like the @idahoraiderfan33 idea of going after an OT to eventually replace Penn, didn't think about that. Reggie needs to pay off some woman to accuse CamRob of r*pe too and he can fall far enough :heh:

I still like the idea of going LB or DT with our second. Cunningham first and if not available then McDowell. If both are gone then highest rated safety.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should wait on an Rb and get one early next year. Only wide receivers I would want before 5th would be Juju or Westbrook. I love Curtis Samuel but don't think the raiders have the flexibility to develop him into the slot because of their other needs.

I like the @idahoraiderfan33 idea of going after an OT to eventually replace Penn, didn't think about that. Reggie needs to pay off some woman to accuse CamRob of r*pe too and he can fall far enough :heh:

I still like the idea of going LB or DT with our second. Cunningham first and if not available then McDowell. If both are gone then highest rated safety.
I just spit water laughing :dhd: Definitely an odd first round. I was surprised to see a lot of teams stretch on QB's. With next years QB class those were some very bad trades and picks imo. But pertaining to the Raiders needs. They couldn't have asked for a better direction for the first round to fall. They are set up really well going into the other rounds.

I love Cunningham. I don't see him falling unless the Raiders trade up. Which I actually did to pick him in the 2nd in the mock. If the draft shifts to defense they could get a steal like Cam etc at OT. Or if OT's start trending in the 2nd. They may get an elite LB/DL.

I'm not sure Juju drops past the Rams and I don't see Samuel lasting long.Especially after Samuels combine. He's got the talent to be a top tier slot WR alone. Add his skills at RB I think he gets snagged fairly quick. Westbrook did take a little bit of a hit with his off the field. My hopes are he falls enough and the Raiders pull the trigger. There are a lot of great potential slot wr's in this draft too tho.

RB Cook makes you think but I don't see him dropping that far in the 2nd. And I think Mixon goes in the 2nd too .RB isn't a big need but theres a lot of potential value later. Conner,Williams,Humphrey,Foreman,Mack........

This draft should be fun. I would like to see them load the defense. And add an OT.But RB,TE and RB are very deep. The next few days have the potential be extremely interesting.

I know some people are skeptical. But I love the Lynch pick up. Not just for his talent but what he brings to the league. Dudes hysterical

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just spit water laughing :dhd: Definitely an odd first round. I was surprised to see a lot of teams stretch on QB's. With next years QB class those were some very bad trades and picks imo. But pertaining to the Raiders needs. They couldn't have asked for a better direction for the first round to fall. They are set up really well going into the other rounds.

I love Cunningham. I don't see him falling unless the Raiders trade up. Which I actually did to pick him in the 2nd in the mock. If the draft shifts to defense they could get a steal like Cam etc at OT. Or if OT's start trending in the 2nd. They may get an elite LB/DL.

I'm not sure Juju drops past the Rams and I don't see Samuel lasting long.Especially after Samuels combine. He's got the talent to be a top tier slot WR alone. Add his skills at RB I think he gets snagged fairly quick. Westbrook did take a little bit of a hit with his off the field. My hopes are he falls enough and the Raiders pull the trigger. There are a lot of great potential slot wr's in this draft too tho.

RB Cook makes you think but I don't see him dropping that far in the 2nd. And I think Mixon goes in the 2nd too .RB isn't a big need but theres a lot of potential value later. Conner,Williams,Humphrey,Foreman,Mack........

This draft should be fun. I would like to see them load the defense. And add an OT.But RB,TE and RB are very deep. The next few days have the potential be extremely interesting.

I know some people are skeptical. But I love the Lynch pick up. Not just for his talent but what he brings to the league. Dudes hysterical

Wanna hold out for RB and go after Saquon Barkley next season (assuming he turns after his junior season)

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obi...ok, not my top choice but a solid pick. Reggie is intent on improving that pass D.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed. The fact that all of Oakland's draft picks were accused of domestic violence or r*pe is pure coincidence
Could get Dede he fits that mold. I'm thinking something along the lines of Cunningham said fuck buying his mother a Mother's Day present. Bad character do not touch :think:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed. The fact that all of Oakland's draft picks were accused of domestic violence or r*pe is pure coincidence
Who do you have on top of our police blotter. I mean draft board
Dede Westbrook,Caleb Brantley,Jourdon Lewis,Tim Williams? I'll update it as my police scanner goes off

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you have on top of our police blotter. I mean draft board
Dede Westbrook,Caleb Brantley,Jourdon Lewis,Tim Williams? I'll update it as my police scanner goes off

At the start of round 4 I am liking Dede, Desmond King, Bucky Hodges or Jake Butt, and Zach Banner

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are some good players Reggie is picking.. Obi is a good player with size speed and ability.
Suddenly the RAIDERS secondary is looking young fast and ballhawking.
Conley
Obi
Joseph
That DT we got has skill as well. We have a young fast defense that will grow together!!
FEAR the Silver and Black baby!! And we ain't done yet..
I will chop it up throughout the next picks.. Been busy

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are some good players Reggie is picking.. Obi is a good player with size speed and ability.
Suddenly the RAIDERS secondary is looking young fast and ballhawking.
Conley
Obi
Joseph
That DT we got has skill as well. We have a young fast defense that will grow together!!
FEAR the Silver and Black baby!! And we ain't done yet..
I will chop it up throughout the next picks.. Been busy
My thoughts will be heard!! :)

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice pick! David Sharpe
LT, and a need pick as well.. We will groom him behind Penn.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-6 340 Damn!! Perfect fit!
The RAIDERS backup OL is young and mean, with Feliciano, Vadal and Sharpe

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-6 340 Damn!! Perfect fit!
The RAIDERS backup OL is young and mean, with Feliciano, Vadal and Sharpe
These you guys have an All Pro OL in front of them, but they can play, make no mistake..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The RAIDERS coming up and no doubt it will be another good player.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marquel Lee LB
6-3 240 3 year starter with GREAT numbers!! That's what 5th round picks are all about!!