• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Season Thread

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Lynch is motivated.
According to coaches players and reports coming out of camp, Lynch is not only motivated but looking like BeastMode.
Lynch is gonna punish teams so they say.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey NFLN how showing some live RAIDER preseason games!! Smh!! What a joke

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad? How about showing some LIVE preseason RAIDER games!! Eh NFLN!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland RAIDERS vs LA Rams!! That's what's up.
That's what I'm talking about.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 2nd week in a row the Broncos are getting their game live!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 2nd week in a row the Broncos are getting their game live!
Yeah I'm not sure why? Nobody wants to watch that but a few Bronco and 9ers fans. Again, Smh

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm not sure why? Nobody wants to watch that but a few Bronco and 9ers fans. Again, Smh
Broncos are one of the top-5 most watched teams in the NFL. Want to guess where the Raiders rank? I'll give you a hint near the bottom

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos are one of the top-5 most watched teams in the NFL. Want to guess where the Raiders rank? I'll give you a hint near the bottom
Maybe only by Bronco fans but that's about it. I mean really cd. Nobody wants to watch them but Bronco fans this year. No Manning, Tebow, etc. Now are you trying to say people want to watch Siemen and Lynch beside Bronco fans? Again I'm not knocking the Broncos, but cmon man.

Manning and Tebow? Ratings dude. Not anymore.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe only by Bronco fans but that's about it. I mean really cd. Nobody wants to watch them but Bronco fans this year. No Manning, Tebow, etc. Now are you trying to say people want to watch Siemen and Lynch beside Bronco fans? Again I'm not knocking the Broncos, but cmon man.

Manning and Tebow? Ratings dude. Not anymore.
They have always been in the top-10. Bronco fan base is one of the biggest in the NFL and spreads over about 6-7 states. They also have one of the most marketable players in the league in Von Miller. I don't see Mack on National commercials. I see Von dancing around on every other commercial though

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have always been in the top-10. Bronco fan base is one of the biggest in the NFL and spreads over about 6-7 states. They also have one of the most marketable players in the league in Von Miller. I don't see Mack on National commercials. I see Von dancing around on every other commercial though
Not anymore. RAIDERS have 4 in the top 20 in jersey sells. Carr, Lynch, Mack and Cooper.. Again cd? I'm not trashing the Broncos at all man. You must think I am trashing them? I don't roll like that as YOU know. I'm just saying. RAIDERS vs LA Rams would of been the sell.. These people should really hire me if they want to capture the whole sporting world! :) I mean really? They leaving $$$ out there..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not anymore. RAIDERS have 4 in the top 20 in jersey sells. Carr, Lynch, Mack and Cooper.. Again cd? I'm not trashing the Broncos at all man. You must think I am trashing them? I don't roll like that as YOU know. I'm just saying. RAIDERS vs LA Rams would of been the sell.. These people should really hire me if they want to capture the whole sporting world! :) I mean really? They leaving $$$ out there..
Broncos had what was rated as the #1 position battle in the entire NFL. Not really a whole lot of story lines for the Raiders/Rams game. Most key positions already decided. The Bronco QB battle is a national story. Throw in them the Broncos with them hitting about 7 states as the top team plus then a California team you are hitting a much bigger market than two teams right in the same area.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos had what was rated as the #1 position battle in the entire NFL. Not really a whole lot of story lines for the Raiders/Rams game. Most key positions already decided. The Bronco QB battle is a national story. Throw in them the Broncos with them hitting about 7 states as the top team plus then a California team you are hitting a much bigger market than two teams right in the same area.
I understand about the position battle, I do. But to who are they exactly marketing that battle too? I mean, not a lot of sexy there if ya know what I mean? Now, that can change in a heartbeat if one of those young guys turn it up.. Again, it's not that matchup that fans as a whole would care to see. IMO

And the story lines for the RAIDERS vs LA Rams are bigger IMO, why? Cuz you have for one? The Rams going back to LA playing against an old rival in the RAIDERS! A team moving to Vegas. Carr back from his season ending injury. Marshawn Lynch. Man the story lines in that matchup are a dream for people that know how to make money.. I'm not knocking anybody, I'm just saying.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAIDERS are ready. Let's get this inferno preseason OVER with! Let's do this!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand about the position battle, I do. But to who are they exactly marketing that battle too? I mean, not a lot of sexy there if ya know what I mean? Now, that can change in a heartbeat if one of those young guys turn it up.. Again, it's not that matchup that fans as a whole would care to see. IMO

And the story lines for the RAIDERS vs LA Rams are bigger IMO, why? Cuz you have for one? The Rams going back to LA playing against an old rival in the RAIDERS! A team moving to Vegas. Carr back from his season ending injury. Marshawn Lynch. Man the story lines in that matchup are a dream for people that know how to make money.. I'm not knocking anybody, I'm just saying.

None of those things around the league really move the needle one bit between those 2 teams. Marshawn Lynch sitting during the anthem was the biggest story of the last Raiders game. I bet they talked about that 10X more than they did about the actual game. For the Rams the biggest story is about the player that isn't playing in Aaron Donald. So for the actual play on the field there just isn't much.

And in reality most preseason games because there is just so little at stake it is hard to market them. That is why the Bronco games are much more marketable as the most important position on the field is what they are going to focus on the most. QB story lines sell headlines.

As for the actual game that Raider defense better get some things figured out. Not looking good at all through 2 preseason games. I know some of the key starters were missing that first game but man not good. The offense looks as advertised though. Broncos are about what people expect. Defense is going to dominate. 7 starters on the defense out tonight and they still dominated the first half of the game allowing 0 points and forcing 4 turnovers. The offense well still pretty mediocre.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of those things around the league really move the needle one bit between those 2 teams. Marshawn Lynch sitting during the anthem was the biggest story of the last Raiders game. I bet they talked about that 10X more than they did about the actual game. For the Rams the biggest story is about the player that isn't playing in Aaron Donald. So for the actual play on the field there just isn't much.

And in reality most preseason games because there is just so little at stake it is hard to market them. That is why the Bronco games are much more marketable as the most important position on the field is what they are going to focus on the most. QB story lines sell headlines.

As for the actual game that Raider defense better get some things figured out. Not looking good at all through 2 preseason games. I know some of the key starters were missing that first game but man not good. The offense looks as advertised though. Broncos are about what people expect. Defense is going to dominate. 7 starters on the defense out tonight and they still dominated the first half of the game allowing 0 points and forcing 4 turnovers. The offense well still pretty mediocre.
Well nobody played in that first game. No Carr, Mack, Coop, etc, etc, etc. That was the backup bowl.
And wrong cd. Rams going back to LA is a big deal. They fired Fisher and have what looks like good young coaching for their top draft pick in Goff. Lynch and 3rd in the MVP voting in Carr making his first start. Coop, etc.
NFLN blew it, and we all know it.

There is really nothing marketable from the Broncos beside Miller. I mean nothing to sell the people that want to watch football. Siemen vs Lynch is more sexy than Carr making his first start since breaking his leg along with TOP draft pick Goff? Cmon man.

And as far as the defense for the RAIDERS? I'm not trippin at all. We good. Don't let some preseason game fool you. I heard it all last year and we won 12 games. We running the ball with Lynch and passing with Carr. Defnse will be alright.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well nobody played in that first game. No Carr, Mack, Coop, etc, etc, etc. That was the backup bowl.
And wrong cd. Rams going back to LA is a big deal. They fired Fisher and have what looks like good young coaching for their top draft pick in Goff. Lynch and 3rd in the MVP voting in Carr making his first start. Coop, etc.

There is really nothing marketable from the Broncos beside Miller. I mean nothing to sell the people that want to watch football. Siemen vs Lynch is more sexy than Carr making his first start since breaking his leg along with TOP draft pick Goff? Cmon man.

And as far as the defense for the RAIDERS? I'm not trippin at all. We good. Don't let some preseason game fool you. I heard it all last year and we won 12 games. We running the ball with Lynch and passing with Carr. Defnse will be alright.

Seriously if you think Von is the only marketable player in Denver then not sure where to go with this conversation. They have one of the biggest personalities in the NFL in Aqib Talib. They have Chris Harris who was an All-Pro CB. Beyond that they have the most marketable GM in all of football in John Elway. Not a single person out there that doesn't know who he is. Cameras can go on him and they do throughout the game. Throw in both the Broncos and 49ers having new coaching staffs is big to talk about and maybe already the 2nd most known GM in all of football in John Lynch with the 49ers.

And I"m sorry that "YOU" don't find the Bronco QB battle worth watching over Carr but obviously the NFL Network are not idiots. I mean it is ran by some of the smartest businessmen in the world many of them with tv backgrounds. So my guess is if they thought this was the game they wanted on tv they knew it would bring the highest ratings or at least better ratings than Raiders/Rams.

Here are the numbers to know...

Last year the Raiders even with a winning team only filled 86.6% of their stadium on game day. This was 30th in the NFL and that was them with a playoff team. The Rams were 28th in the NFL and that was with them being the brand new team in LA that should bring people from all over. Neither team has shown a fanbase that does a good job of supporting their team. TV Ratings for both the Rams and Raiders were not much better.

The Broncos last year with Siemian as the starter finished 9th in the NFL in capacity for stadium being filled. The 49ers finished 6th. Likability again Bronocs and 49ers both finish top half of the league. Oakland finished 22nd and Rams finished 29th. Denver finished 5th in most popular team in the NFL. Heck in California The San Diego Chargers were voted as a more popular team than that of the Raiders. 49ers finished 8th. Do you see a trend here? The Rams and Raiders are just not popular teams nationally right now. Broncos and 49ers are. They have large fan bases that spread over multiple states.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also the defense struggled in the preseason last year and guess what they struggled in the season as well. So I would say still something to be concerned about that they are still showing the same issues as last year and the secondary actually looks like they are playing worse than last year. I mean Goff of all people looking good against them is not a good look.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously if you think Von is the only marketable player in Denver then not sure where to go with this conversation. They have one of the biggest personalities in the NFL in Aqib Talib. They have Chris Harris who was an All-Pro CB. Beyond that they have the most marketable GM in all of football in John Elway. Not a single person out there that doesn't know who he is. Cameras can go on him and they do throughout the game. Throw in both the Broncos and 49ers having new coaching staffs is big to talk about and maybe already the 2nd most known GM in all of football in John Lynch with the 49ers.

And I"m sorry that "YOU" don't find the Bronco QB battle worth watching over Carr but obviously the NFL Network are not idiots. I mean it is ran by some of the smartest businessmen in the world many of them with tv backgrounds. So my guess is if they thought this was the game they wanted on tv they knew it would bring the highest ratings or at least better ratings than Raiders/Rams.

Here are the numbers to know...

Last year the Raiders even with a winning team only filled 86.6% of their stadium on game day. This was 30th in the NFL and that was them with a playoff team. The Rams were 28th in the NFL and that was with them being the brand new team in LA that should bring people from all over. Neither team has shown a fanbase that does a good job of supporting their team. TV Ratings for both the Rams and Raiders were not much better.

The Broncos last year with Siemian as the starter finished 9th in the NFL in capacity for stadium being filled. The 49ers finished 6th. Likability again Bronocs and 49ers both finish top half of the league. Oakland finished 22nd and Rams finished 29th. Denver finished 5th in most popular team in the NFL. Heck in California The San Diego Chargers were voted as a more popular team than that of the Raiders. 49ers finished 8th. Do you see a trend here? The Rams and Raiders are just not popular teams nationally right now. Broncos and 49ers are. They have large fan bases that spread over multiple states.
Sure cd those are great players, but not marketable players cd. Ain't nobody going to make Talib the face of that franchise. Von Miller and one of the QBs has to be that guy, or unless you have a big name like Lynch.
And yeah Elway is a big name, but you don't want him to be the face of the franchise, you want the QB or another big name player.. Heck Reggie is EOY and I don't want him to be the face of the team. I want players to be. Don't take this wrong dude, I'm just saying what I see. This ain't the Manning lead Broncos anymore.

And nothing to be sorry about? I'm just a RAIDER fan so I would prefer watching what my team is doing, a lot of great story lines this year. We going to play either Lynch who looked good today BTW or Siemen.

And as for the Rams? They have new coaching to coach up their TOP 1 draft pick, and he's looking pretty good now with Watkins, Gurly and coaching that know how to coach. Wade leading the defense. They are a surprise team, watch. Remember I said that cd?! It's right here in print.

Again cd, a lot of the Bronco following came from Tebow, remember him? Then Manning and a SB win. So of course they have a following.. The RAIDERS are now making that move back into the limelight. The RAIDERS put on a show in the NFL last year, and I mean SHOW

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the defense struggled in the preseason last year and guess what they struggled in the season as well. So I would say still something to be concerned about that they are still showing the same issues as last year and the secondary actually looks like they are playing worse than last year. I mean Goff of all people looking good against them is not a good look.
I'm not even worried cd. We good

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure cd those are great players, but not marketable players cd. Ain't nobody going to make Talib the face of that franchise. Von Miller and one of the QBs has to be that guy, or unless you have a big name like Lynch.
And yeah Elway is a big name, but you don't want him to be the face of the franchise, you want the QB or another big name player.. Heck Reggie is EOY and I don't want him to be the face of the team. I want players to be. Don't take this wrong dude, I'm just saying what I see. This ain't the Manning lead Broncos anymore.

And nothing to be sorry about? I'm just a RAIDER fan so I would prefer watching what my team is doing, a lot of great story lines this year. We going to play either Lynch who looked good today BTW or Siemen.

And as for the Rams? They have new coaching to coach up their TOP 1 draft pick, and he's looking pretty good now with Watkins, Gurly and coaching that know how to coach. Wade leading the defense. They are a surprise team, watch. Remember I said that cd?! It's right here in print.

Again cd, a lot of the Bronco following came from Tebow, remember him? Then Manning and a SB win. So of course they have a following.. The RAIDERS are now making that move back into the limelight. The RAIDERS put on a show in the NFL last year, and I mean SHOW

I guess that 2nd longest sell out streak in the NFL that has been going on since 1970 means most Bronco fans came around when Tebow joined the team. Again you are highly underestimating how wildly popular the Broncos have been for decades. Way before Tebow was a Bronco people were going crazy to watch the Broncos. Do you not remember that they went to a lot of Super Bowls and won a ton of games way before Tebow ever showed up? I mean most of their greatest years were before Tebow came on the scene. Bronco fans have been loyal through the best of times and the worst of times. Now thankfully for the Bronco fan base they haven't had to endure many losing seasons lately. In fact since Bowlen took over the team they have had more games in the Super Bowl than they have had losing seasons. They have only had 6 losing seasons since 1976. So Bronco fans started selling out the season before they started winning consistently. They rewarded the fans with the winningest franchise in the NFL since Pat Bowlen took over. Only 2 other major sports teams from any major sport have had a higher winning percentage than the Broncos. Most of those years under Bowlen happened before Tebow.

And that is great that the Raiders had a good season last year. They have a lot to do to win back the fans. We saw last year that the stadium still had issues selling out. GAmes would have still been blacked out if the rules hadn't been changed that the NFL is not allowed to black out games. The Raiders lost the fans with such a bad streak of losing seasons and losing badly. That takes time to break through and it takes them consistently proving that they will put out a competitive team year in and year out. They have some talent on the team for sure but they also had some fluky wins that don't usually happen and they had a terrible defense. So they have to show some improvement because this year to me is going to be tougher than last year to repeat that same winning ability. Tougher schedule, tougher division, and some outside noise because of the move to Vegas. Throw in now having expectations thrown on them to actually win. Not every team that has a winning season can handle that kind of added pressure.