• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Night or ?

Was it an off night or ?

• Off Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Out Coached

• Out Played

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I'm just happy they dont suck

• Potato Salad

• Total voters

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to go watch the game over again to answer that and I sure don't have the desire to do so right now. Haven't even had time to see what the coaches said after that game and what their impressions were.

They do have to roll up their sleeves and get back to work right away. I don't think anyone is going to worry too much about the ASU game, but they better figure out how to shore up that defense again before the Apple Cup or all of that promising season will go right down the drain.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame gameday and black unis. But seriously, outplayed. The offense hasn't seen a defense who can hang with them until last night, and they just didn't have an answer for it.

But seriously, gameday can stay the fuck out of our citaay.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've sat down and re watched this twice now, I still don't understand the decision to abandon the running game.
And I mean between the tackles, Gaskin was running hard, outside there was nothing, so why in the hell did they not fire up that OL and punch between the tackles?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I normally watch games again win or lose, but I couldn't stomach doing so and deleted the game without watching it.

Now that both Mathis and Victor are gone they have one game to figure out how to dial up pressure and keep containment in the middle. As much as the offense needs a bounce back game, it's the defense I'll be watching closely next Saturday.

Cougs have to go face Colorado so we will see what their loss of Cracraft does to their offense.

Injuries this time of year always have an impact. Just hope they come out of the ASU game with no new disasters in that aspect.