• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odds to be Nebraskas head coach in 2018

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically when you get to Mike Riley on that list you can just eliminate him and everyone beneath him....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow I have a really hard time seeing Chip Kelly here.

This is growing more and more interesting to me as I think about it. Is Moos going to do the predictable thing and not hire one of the more predictable names?

Or is he going to trust that Husker Nation is smart enough to point him in the direction of the best hire. Cuz to me it seems like that list is based solely off of popularity amongst the fanbase.

I will be surprised if we end up with one of those names aside from maybe Whittingham or Campbell.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
During BROR DB said the ball was in Scott's court. He gave a 50/50 shot.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting.....

DB hates being wrong. That was a cop out guess by him.

Like the tweet above says, ESPN's Adam Rittenberg is reporting Nebraska has notified UCF of their intentions.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DB hates being wrong. That was a cop out guess by him.

Like the tweet above says, ESPN's Adam Rittenberg is reporting Nebraska has notified UCF of their intentions.

I don't really care who has the inside information.....I jest want to make sure we are certainly pursuing Frost, and that we're not half-assing it with some lowball offer.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're Moos you can't really lose in this situation because the excitement surrounding Frost potentially being our next head coach is so high that people are going to go bonkers to be in or around the stadium on Saturdays any way they can possibly make it happen.

This means we will make money, and money is good.

When tickets to the Ohio State game are selling for $20 on stubhub, we have ourselves a problem staring us right in the face.

Pay the man to come here, and it will pay dividends whether he wins right away or not. This is first about reenergizing this lame duck program, and then second about winning championships again.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're Moos you can't really lose in this situation because the excitement surrounding Frost potentially being our next head coach is so high that people are going to go bonkers to be in or around the stadium on Saturdays any way they can possibly make it happen.

This means we will make money, and money is good.

When tickets to the Ohio State game are selling for $20 on stubhub, we have ourselves a problem staring us right in the face.

Pay the man to come here, and it will pay dividends whether he wins right away or not. This is first about reenergizing this lame duck program, and then second about winning championships again.
That would bring the excitement back to Lincoln and raise the credibility of the program nationally.

I heard just a bit ago 3rd hand that Frost was already in Lincoln and signed a 7 year contract, supposedly that info came from a Regent. Measure this with extreme skepticism. Only if...

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fumblerooski I see you lurking

If you're referring to me I've been lurking for a while now with what's been happening. Just haven't been posting, been busy and in bad health.

Nobody pissed me off BTW. Apathy has set in, that's all.......

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Mullens and Chip Kelly aren't happening.

Scot Frost is the obvious candidate, but you guys may be too late in case the likes of UF or UT get a meeting with him first.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care who has the inside information.....I jest want to make sure we are certainly pursuing Frost, and that we're not half-assing it with some lowball offer.

Frost told a teammate Nebraska was his dream job and money wasn't an issue. I don't take Bill Moos for a fool either. There won't be any half assed offers or pursuits.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3