• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odds on Lebron staying in Cleveland

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is interesting, because when Windhorst was talking the other day, he said there was a ton of turmoil in the organization. Some things that were public knowledge, others that weren't and that he wasn't going to comment further on at that time.

I am still thinking there is a chance @TJL was right. Don't be surprised if that news breaks on like June 29th.

The body language of the team just screams out problems. Fans of the team who follow them closely could probably confirm, if they are willing to be honest. @WiggyRuss , @gordontrue , @Shanemansj13 ?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The body language of the team just screams out problems. Fans of the team who follow them closely could probably confirm, if they are willing to be honest. @WiggyRuss , @gordontrue , @Shanemansj13 ?

Don't want to read too much into that, because it could be frustration too. They blew a 20 point lead against a team they were supposed to handle.

Whatever happens in July, LeBron has been the ultimate professional. He handles upcoming free agency better than anyone as far as not letting it affect his play or the team chemistry. Other pros should follow his lead as to how he addresses media questions and speculation. He deflects extremely well.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Cleveland is going to even make it out of the first round - and LeBron has already shown signs of giving up - Said after game 2 that he was even more concerned after the win - In short he knows he had to do to much to muster out even one win in two games and now it's one game in three.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs get knocked out by the Pacers in round one, how likely is he staying in Cleveland?

No impact on his decision. He knows this team isn’t the same team it has been in the past. It depends on whether he wants to see what they do next year and with their top 10 pick/FA/trades or if he wants to go to Philly or Houston

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No impact on his decision. He knows this team isn’t the same team it has been in the past. It depends on whether he wants to see what they do next year and with their top 10 pick/FA/trades or if he wants to go to Philly or Houston

I think a first round exit will definitely give him something to think about.

More so than losing the ECF or Finals would.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to read too much into that, because it could be frustration too. They blew a 20 point lead against a team they were supposed to handle.

Whatever happens in July, LeBron has been the ultimate professional. He handles upcoming free agency better than anyone as far as not letting it affect his play or the team chemistry. Other pros should follow his lead as to how he addresses media questions and speculation. He deflects extremely well.
I completely agree with this.

The Cavs are a team with a ton of expecations/pressure and they've had 3 disappointing games out of 3 so far. Of course they're frustrated.

Add to that there's a bunch of new guys who haven't been in this situation, so there's going to be less of a confidence/trust in each other automatically. If they come out of this series, though, they'll have built a good deal of it.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Low. They keep shuffling shit around him and of course he has a say in the deals. Love is playing uninspired i dont know what the fuck happened to him. Lue is barely a coach. His adjustments are garbage. They need lebron to go Ham every game. Though hes capable of it, it aint 07'.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I think the team likes eachother--- the environment was toxic while IT was there.

This team just has no continuity. Its been miscoached by Lue- half of it was turned over in February and then there were tons of injuries.

I was listening to some sports talk radio today and one caller gave what I thought was spot on analysis....he said that no one on this team knows what their role is-- no one on this team has any clue what the starting lineup will be on a night to night basis or how many minutes they are going to get.

Jr Smith gets thrown back and forth to the bench to starting over and over- some games has very little minutes- some games has some of the most minutes on the team---

JEff Green goes from a guy barely getting minutes, to starting, to the bench, to starting to the bench...

Love goes from center to power forward and back again.

Korver sometimes starts, sometimes comes off the bench, sometimes gets barely any minutes like game one.

Clarkson was the backup point guard for a while and then barely gets the ball.

Cedi goes from being a guy getting consistent bench minutes and being a spark plug energy guy to never seeing the court.

TT goes from a bench player, to a starter, to a bench player to a starter to not seeing hte court at all.

Hood has been jerked between starting and the bench at least a few times.

I think LeBrons comments were very eye opening- this team was so concerned with getting itself together it never really prepared for the playoffs. No one knows what hteir role is on this team

I think Lue has really fucked up bad. Every guy on this team besides LeBron has gotten jerked around- and when you only have a couple months to get chemistry and assimilated in the first place- that causes havoc

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,771.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't make it to the ECF, much less get out of the 1st round, he's gone.