• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odds of Chip being fired?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL please step in and save our storied franchise. Limit York's power on the football aspects, fire Baalke and hire a GM to can Chip, draft a Qb and pick up a veteran QB in FA to compete and hold the ship until next man up. Rest of the draft picks on DL/LB and OL.

NFL won't do this. They wouldn't step in when Al Davis was making a disaster out of the Raiders.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can dream though. Maybe they think less of the Raiders. :hope:

Thats true. My best hope is John and Denise have been shamed enough to bring in a senior personnel executive to run the day to day football operations. Jed could keep his title for his ego and then play in his office like Tommy Boy.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats true. My best hope is John and Denise have been shamed enough to bring in a senior personnel executive to run the day to day football operations. Jed could keep his title for his ego and then play in his office like Tommy Boy.

Exactly...get him and extra big fan...that should keep him occupied for the next 10 years.

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49er fans .. "We want Mike Smith"

York .. "Oh, WOW, Jeff Fisher is available?"

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit I was wrong about Kelly. i thought he would be ok. I didnt think he was great but thought it could work. I was wrong. Same can be said about Philly fans thinking their new coach was so much better after the hot start. Eagles look worse with out Chip Kelly. I guess we were both wrong.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If this debacle doesn't shame them and they don't do anything about it, then they're not in it to win. I don't care if little Jed keeps his freakin title, just don't meddle with the football operations. Just sign the damn checks and let the people who actually know football handle everything. Just keep your mouth shut and play with your XBox.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this debacle doesn't shame them and they don't do anything about it, then they're not in it to win. I don't care if little Jed keeps his freakin title, just don't meddle with the football operations. Just sign the damn checks and let the people who actually know football handle everything. Just keep your mouth shut and play with your XBox.

Totally agree

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit I was wrong about Kelly. i thought he would be ok. I didnt think he was great but thought it could work. I was wrong. Same can be said about Philly fans thinking their new coach was so much better after the hot start. Eagles look worse with out Chip Kelly. I guess we were both wrong.

Kelly was my last choice last year, but once the decision was made. what can you do? I thought Kelly would improve the offense from last year and in some ways he did. My biggest concern was the defense under Jim O'Neil and this year's defense is worse than last year as hard as that is to do.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly was my last choice last year, but once the decision was made. what can you do? I thought Kelly would improve the offense from last year and in some ways he did. My biggest concern was the defense under Jim O'Neil and this year's defense is worse than last year as hard as that is to do.
I think most didnt like the O'Neil pick up or was so so about it. I thought it was ok because I thought maybe that was the best we could of got at the moment because lets be honest tough to be a DC with Chip Kelly and that offense. I really think O'Neil needs to go after this year. To be fair yes a lot of injuries but overall he has been really bad.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt mind Bradley as DC. He knows Seattle and our division. Problem is we need talent and a new GM and HC.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better hurry up 49ers and Fire everyone. Jags and Rams going hard after Shanahan.

DestroyYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jed York's football knowledge is on level with letting Grandma sit down and play Tecmo Bowl..

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats exactly what I see happening.

York: "Wow, now I can have Baalke, Fisher, aaaaand Kaepernick :wank::wank:"
Sounds like a plan. :heh:
Should have kept Tomsula. Tomsula > Kelly.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're gonna go down that road with this current regime, they shoulda just kept Harbaugh and...uuuhhh...kept winning.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're gonna go down that road with this current regime, they shoulda just kept Harbaugh and...uuuhhh...kept winning.

I don't think even with Harbaugh this team would be winning with this roster. Would have been better than one win but I doubt this team would have been competing for anything