• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Observations yesterday

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see some wicked defensive players yesterday and am jealous. OU has failed to put together an elite defensive unit since forever. Makes me sad. Where are those bad ass D linemen? A&M had some guys last night that looked like beasts.

TexomaSooner

TexomaSooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was also under the impression that the Sooners would have a good defense this season. OU's defense seemed to be steadily improving each of the last couple of years and the last two or three yearly recruiting classes seemed to always have four or five talented defensive backs/cornerbacks,safeties. I guess either most of them didn't pan out or maybe they've already transferred out.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was also under the impression that the Sooners would have a good defense this season. OU's defense seemed to be steadily improving each of the last couple of years and the last two or three yearly recruiting classes seemed to always have four or five talented defensive backs/cornerbacks,safeties. I guess either most of them didn't pan out or maybe they've already transferred out.

:welcome:

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries...we have been decimated on defense because of injuries. Let alone with some lousy secondary mixed in. Just makes it tough. IMO, I think we are getting close. Stoops has actually been playing the younger guys and getting them adequate playing time. Really think that Gallimore and Kelly are going to be something special. This time next year they will be controlling the field.