• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Obama calls D Brown

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will go to the White House when the play the Caps.
Last time they shared the day with the Galaxy.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see the conservative/RW Kings snub this asshole like Tim Thomas did.

THOMAS FOR PRESIDENT 2016!

histkng23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto! That & would have loved to have heard Brown jab him about beating the Hawks like Obama jabbed the Kings about the Hawks on their White House visit!

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Winter Classic is set for Washington Chicago, although the venue has not been confirmed yet. I've been reading snippets about maybe getting Barry to attend the game since he has never attended a hockey game in his life.

Doubt that happens, they usually go to HI for their 644th annual vacation around that time.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The Winter Classic is set for Washington Chicago, although the venue has not been confirmed yet. I've been reading snippets about maybe getting Barry to attend the game since he has never attended a hockey game in his life.

Doubt that happens, they usually go to HI for their 644th annual vacation around that time.

Looks like LA will get to play in another one, at the new Levi stadium. I am going to try and go.

Sharks vs. Kings outdoor game has a date, according to report - SBNation.com

Last edited by a moderator:

laikaloco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And isn't it funny that they still take half the vacation time of Shrub while he was "clearing brush" in Texas...

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both guys sucked my man, the issue I have with Barry is he infringed on my constitutional and more importantly my personal rights.

Bushy Boy didn't do that at all, the government has absolutely zero place in my life telling me what to do (health insurance, how much soda I take in, etc. It's all on me, they work for me - not the other way around). And don't even get me started on issues like immigration, amnesty and all that jazz. I have 8 guns in my house locked in a biometric safe I'd like to see him and his cohorts try and seize.

Cannot wait for him to leave office and be forgotten like every other retarded president we have had.