• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

O.T. State the last movie you watched and rate it

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dextroamphetamine: 5/5 stars. Where would I be without you, sweet dextroamphetamine? Comprising 100% of Zenzedi, Dexedrine, and Vyvanse; and 75% of Adderall, this drug is the best drug you will ever do that is semi-safe. It turned my grades around my sophomore year in high school and beyond, has helped curb my weight, and has given me energy out the ass to do mundane shit, like going to Church with my mom, doing homework, and watching the NBA. You're the bomb, d-amp.

Do you have medical insurance? Abuse of amphetamine/dextroamphetamine may cause serious heart problems, blood vessel problems, or sudden death. TrumpCare won't help you. Maybe Cedrique will.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have medical insurance? Abuse of amphetamine/dextroamphetamine may cause serious heart problems, blood vessel problems, or sudden death. TrumpCare won't help you. Maybe Cedrique will.
Yeah, except it probably won't.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rae Sremmurd: 3/5 stars. Seriously, if you're going to call yourself a "Black Beatle," you better be as big as them (he isn't) or at least sound like them (he doesn't). Also, Gucci Mane's verse sucks (as per usual). How do people actually like this guy? He's in jail more than he's not, and he's the epitome of what all non-rap fans hate about hip-hop or think all of it sounds like.

Still, the song is played at basically every party I've been to the past 6 months, and through classical conditioning, I've associated it with binge-drinking and getting my dick sucked (ok maybe that was only once in January at a party, but the drinking and smoking is every time). Also, their Abbey Road rendition is pretty fresh (I started it at the walk)

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't help him either. I'm just a guy living in my buddy (Tyler Durden)'s basement. I'm not even sure I'm real......

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't help him either. I'm just a guy living in my buddy (Tyler Durden)'s basement. I'm not even sure I'm real......
That would explain why I'm still alive after I shot myself... what it doesn't explain is how you're still alive...

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would explain why I'm still alive after I shot myself... what it doesn't explain is how you're still alive...
Neither of us is really "alive" nor did we really ever exist outside the mind of a troubled individual with multiple personality disorder. We were created by a disturbed individual, along with several other characters that roamed the ESPN board around 2009. Many of the personalities died off naturally, but the most dangerous were destroyed while the individual was institutionalized by shock therapy and medication (the last being the most violent and dangerous, a character who called himself "CaligulaFreaky"). The Omar and Cedrique character were considered the least dangerous, so we have been allowed to exist on sportshoopla for the last few years. It has worked well, except for a few minor glitches, like the time the Cedrique and Omar characters got locked in an endless loop of "Guess the former Major-Leaguer" almost 24-7 for like 3 weeks.

How do you not know this shit? I'm not even real and I'm still more self-aware than you

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither of us is really "alive" nor did we really ever exist outside the mind of a troubled individual with multiple personality disorder. We were created by a disturbed individual, along with several other characters that roamed the ESPN board around 2009. Many of the personalities died off naturally, but the most dangerous were destroyed while the individual was institutionalized by shock therapy and medication (the last being the most violent and dangerous, a character who called himself "CaligulaFreaky"). The Omar and Cedrique character were considered the least dangerous, so we have been allowed to exist on sportshoopla for the last few years. It has worked well, except for a few minor glitches, like the time the Cedrique and Omar characters got locked in an endless loop of "Guess the former Major-Leaguer" almost 24-7 for like 3 weeks.

How do you not know this shit? I'm not even real and I'm still more self-aware than you
Shit, you shouldn't have actually posted that shit online. Now the deranged individual is on to us. I'm pretty sure there are three guys in black lab coats outside my door right now. Thanks Ced, now I'm off to Holmesburg for 20 years (it was never really closed, just switched to an underground lab that confines the multiple personalities of crazy people).

Now I've got to find a THIRD new plug in three days. Again, thanks

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, you shouldn't have actually posted that shit online. Now the deranged individual is on to us. I'm pretty sure there are three guys in black lab coats outside my door right now. Thanks Ced, now I'm off to Holmesburg for 20 years (it was never really closed, just switched to an underground lab that confines the multiple personalities of crazy people).

evil-timmy.png

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it looks like this next round of meds will probably be the end for me. I had a good run though.........

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is wrong with you? You call yourself a handicapper, yet you spend your time obsessing over whether some other poster is gay? Either give me upset winners I can use on my March Madness pool or STFU
Be easy on him. He's a 350 pounds community college dropout

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Review of The Picture of Dorian Gray, by Oscar Wilde

RATING: 4/5 stars

The Picture of Dorian Gray, written by Oscar Wilde and published in its complete format in 1891, is a masterpiece among works dealing with the duplicity of human nature. Aside from one long-winded chapter, it is very easy to read and offers great rewards and commentary on human nature to those who do so.

I have long been fascinated in character arc's in movies, television, and literature. My favorite of the three archetypes of the character arc is the "moral decay" character arc, such as Michael Corleone's eventual involvement and taking-over of his father's mob family. Aside from AMC's Breaking Bad, no piece of art better captures the moral decay of a character than The Picture of Dorian Gray in its titular character.

Many people believe that they are incapable of extreme immorality. Sure, they might cheat on their taxes or speed while driving, but things like murder and r*pe are off the table. This novel paints (yes, bad pun intended) a ghastly picture to those people. The truth is, when put in the right circumstances, we are all capable of moral decay and corruption, even to the point of the most inconceivable inhuman acts.

Dorian Gray is granted the wish to trade his soul for the worldly pursuits. He then embarks on a life of sin; from manslaughter, to swindling people, to even murder of his once dear friend. It is a tale like this that reminds us all that we are not perfect; we are not Jesus, and just because we have never been put in a position to "break bad;" if we were, we could and would easily bend. Seeing Dorian go down the road of corruption and evil is tantalizing to the reader; it is as if we are able to do so ourselves. After all, Dorian in the beginning of the novel is just like us in his moral aptitude, as is Walter White. But they are put in positions to gain the world and yet lose their souls, and they do so gladly.

My only complaint with the novel would be one minor intricacy in the conclusion, that I will not spoil for the reader. Other than that, Oscar Wilde's Dorian Gray is a masterpiece, and should be read by anyone interested in the possible corruption of one's soul.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be easy on him. He's a 350 pounds community college dropout
I wouldn't blame anyone who's 350 pounds for dropping out of community college. There's too many opportunities out there in fields like Wrestling (if nothing else a manager) and "reality" tv shows. Look at those guys on shows like Pawn Stars and Dog the Bounty Hunter. Every last one of them is morbidly obese and they make tons of jack.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is wrong with you? You call yourself a handicapper, yet you spend your time obsessing over whether some other poster is gay? Either give me upset winners I can use on my March Madness pool or STFU

Ahhh, you must be the boyfriend. Do you wear a bra like the fake college student does?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh, you must be the boyfriend. Do you wear a bra like the fake college student does?
yeah, whatever, so I guess that's a "no" on the college basketball picks.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
t'Official Sports SportsHoopla Survivor
I will. I still have a couple days before the deadline. In the meantime, I'll need proof that you voted for Pete for the Wall of Fame--that's how politics works