• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NY MF Giants

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if the oline gels......can't having ol Eli scrambling.....

Ah yes...the Oline...don't talk to me of Olines right now...:gaah:

Been so long since I've seen a strong Oline for my skins I've forgotten what they look like...

HellAwaits

Pitchfork Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Fuckin Christ, they better get their fuckin act together or I'll have to go outside and find an innocent bystander to deck!!!!

HellAwaits

Pitchfork Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gmen could take first place today with a victory...yes indeed!!

HellAwaits

Pitchfork Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With such an old fanbase, it's hard to be a gmen fan, most gmen fans don't even know how to use the internet

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see gmen fans around here, they just don't congregate on the same thread. Which I ain't used to btw

There are a few. All coming from different groups of peeps that didn't post together previously. Maybe that's why? :noidea:

Sports guy is one and Gman just came over from KFFL that come to mind immediately. Also Bonham but she posts mainly in the CFB area.

HellAwaits

Pitchfork Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few. All coming from different groups of peeps that didn't post together previously. Maybe that's why? :noidea:

Sports guy is one and Gman just came over from KFFL that come to mind immediately. Also Bonham but she posts mainly in the CFB area.

Where we came from, everyone posted on the same thread anyway. So we were used to the banter and razzing.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where we came from, everyone posted on the same thread anyway. So we were used to the banter and razzing.

Me too. That's why the NFCE thread was created on the General NFL board :nod:

HellAwaits

Pitchfork Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. That's why the NFCE thread was created on the General NFL board :nod:

Our style on the NFL threads ran off the noobs...so eventually, the NFL's got quite quiet without the recycling of posters.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our style on the NFL threads ran off the noobs...so eventually, the NFL's got quite quiet without the recycling of posters.

From what I've heard from the Old Guard, that was the primary reason the Hoop set itself up the way it did. They wanted a site where teams could discuss football and sports without the derailment from rival fans in threads. Thus the creation of team boards.

The general boards and/or Smacktalk threads were created to allow for the other type of discourse.

HellAwaits

Pitchfork Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've heard from the Old Guard, that was the primary reason the Hoop set itself up the way it did. They wanted a site where teams could discuss football and sports without the derailment from rival fans in threads. Thus the creation of team boards.

The general boards and/or Smacktalk threads were created to allow for the other type of discourse.

Botchagaloop Botchagaloop nobody can stop Botchagaloop!!!!