• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NXT TakeOver - War Games

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't follow NXT, so don't really know any of these guys, except Drew McIntyre.

I watched the Lars Sullivan match vs Kassius Ohno. That Lars Sullivan is ugly and looks great for WWE.. I do like Ohno grabbing Sullivan's arm and stomping him in the head, and Sullivan not being phased. I thought that was cool. Sullivan won.

I skipped Aleister Black defeating Velveteen Dream. So don't know anything about them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Starting now

Fatal 4-Way for vacant NXT Women's Championship

Ember Moon vs. Kairi Sane vs. Nikki Cross vs. Peyton Royce (with Billie Kay)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What is left on the card by Wikipedia

War Games Match

The Authors of Pain (Akam and Rezar) and Roderick Strong v Sanity (Alexander Wolfe, Eric Young and Killian Dain) vs. The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly)

Single's Match for NXT Championship

Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Andrade Almas (with Zelina Vega)

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you skipped a classic.

Im wondering was there a screwup in the McIntyre/Almas. Watch closey at the end and Almas reaction. We asked the ref if it was 3 multiple times. Im wondering if there was a injury or dud the ref screw up

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show was fantastic. Highly recommend watching it if you missed it

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
War Games I thought was a great match. I missed having the roof on top of the cage but that's just a minor quibble. Hopefully it'll lead to more somewhere down the road.
The Black-Velveteen Dream match was much more enjoyable that I was expecting. Dream is going to be a main player I think if they keep him strong like they did tonight.
Surprised by the Almas result. I was thinking that Drew was going to retain. I heard that he had a bicep injury, so hope that it's nothing serious.
Ohno was mainly there to be an enhancement guy to Lars and did a good job helping put together a watchable match.
The women's match really didn't do much for me. I was thinking that it was going to be either Ember or Peyton winning the belt. At least they didn't turn Ember into a choker like Luger had back in the day.
Definitely a show worth going out of your way to watch, especially the main event.

One final thing: Was anyone else distracted by the ref that looked like he fell asleep in the tanning bed?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
War Games I thought was a great match. I missed having the roof on top of the cage but that's just a minor quibble. Hopefully it'll lead to more somewhere down the road.
The Black-Velveteen Dream match was much more enjoyable that I was expecting. Dream is going to be a main player I think if they keep him strong like they did tonight.
Surprised by the Almas result. I was thinking that Drew was going to retain. I heard that he had a bicep injury, so hope that it's nothing serious.
Ohno was mainly there to be an enhancement guy to Lars and did a good job helping put together a watchable match.
The women's match really didn't do much for me. I was thinking that it was going to be either Ember or Peyton winning the belt. At least they didn't turn Ember into a choker like Luger had back in the day.
Definitely a show worth going out of your way to watch, especially the main event.

One final thing: Was anyone else distracted by the ref that looked like he fell asleep in the tanning bed?

Hunter seems to think torn bicep with McIntyre. I was suprised by the Almas decision but probably not as much as him.

I think it happened when Andare was going for the Hammerlock DDT from the top and Drew's arm was still holding on to the rope, so i don't know who is to blame there.

I think because it was a injury transfer. They will find someone to win in Philly? Maybe Roddy?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunter seems to think torn bicep with McIntyre. I was suprised by the Almas decision but probably not as much as him.

I think it happened when Andare was going for the Hammerlock DDT from the top and Drew's arm was still holding on to the rope, so i don't know who is to blame there.

I think because it was a injury transfer. They will find someone to win in Philly? Maybe Roddy?
It sounds like he'll be out six months, which sucks. I think it was one of the two final spots at the end is where it occurred. I'm thinking it'll likely be either Black and Almas or a three way with Almas/Roddy/Cole so they can have Cole get the belt that way.