• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NSD Thread

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've pretty much given up on this kid. It would be great if he comes, but it's pretty obvious that we aren't his top choice. So as others have said, good luck to him, but we can move forward without him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree we might not be his #1 but I do think we are his #2 and if he doesnt get into stanford I think ND gets him. There is no reason to go to Georgia after everything he said that was important to him. At ND he gets: 1) Great education, 2)Early playing time, 3) National exposure 4)Great QB's to throw him the ball.

These are all things he said he was looking for. Georgia has close to home but he even said he doesnt care about staying close to home.

ND_loyal son

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I'm a little underwhelmed by this class. I was expecting more than a top 15 class. I was actually thinking we would finish top 8

I've been feeling the same way. However, I am trying to remind myself of the fact that we've never really pulled in the 5 star kids like a Bama, USC or FSU. After reflecting and trying to gain some perspective, I'm reminded that BK has always seemed to find a couple of say, 3-star players that many other top schools may not have been too high on that overperform and become very good players at ND. Chris Brown was a 3 star recruit who was our second leading WR this year behind only Will Fuller. CJ Procise and Nick Martin are a couple of other 3 star recruits who will be playing on Sundays. Josh Adams is another who was ranked 47th at his position, but looks like he's got a very promising future. I guess I'm saying that while we might not be getting the Top 5 class that we'd all love, that BK seems to have an eye for talent. Probably an eye that he obtained while coaching at other, smaller schools before coming to ND. In stops like Grand Valley State, he had to find talent outside of ESPN's top 300 or whatever it is. Hopefully we've got a few "diamonds in the rough" in this year's class too. Oh and hopefully we still land Robertson as a cherry on top. I've heard multiple reports that indicate that he's the WR with the most potential as a HS senior since Randy Moss. That's saying something.

GO IRISH!

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, this is a very solid class. I guess I was just expecting too much.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've pretty much given up on this kid. It would be great if he comes, but it's pretty obvious that we aren't his top choice. So as others have said, good luck to him, but we can move forward without him.
Well. That means we'll be playing against him. Which sucks. I don't mind losing guys unless they end up an opponent

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think he picks ND. Just got to have faith.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be crossing my left testicle.